Movable Ink Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movable Ink Solutions Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Movable Ink

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Movable Ink (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview process, entire cycle from first call to job offer was about 1 month. Recruiter was very friendly and encouraging throughout the process, worked hard to coordinate people's schedules for a smooth process. I always knew what was going on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Movable Ink

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movable Ink (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application online. About 3 weeks later, a representative emailed me about setting up a phone interview and requested dates for the next week. She didn't reply again until a week later and all the dates I gave had passed.

We finally set up an interview date. When it was five minutes past our call time, I didn't receive a call. I didn't worry because I thought maybe she had back to back calls. When it was 15 minutes past, I emailed her. She claimed that she had called, but my voicemail was full. That is untrue--my voicemail was not full. I didn't even have a missed call and I told her this. I had a friend call me shortly after and my friend had no trouble reaching me. It was very inconsiderate of this rep. to not followup. I left a tech conference early so I could do the phone interview.

We set up a makeup date and we had the same problem. This time, I emailed her as soon as it was 5 minutes past our call time and she didn't call. It slowly came out that she might be the one with bad reception. I didn't get my phone call with her until 2 hours past our initial time. I finally spoke to her because I asked if I could call her instead. Her work number was a 917 number, so I'm not sure if that's a landline or a company cell phone.

I made it to a second phone interview with an Engineer. He had no problem reaching me.

I spent almost 4 hours of troubleshooting phone issues with this representative in order to set up a 20-30 minute introductory call. She clearly lied about being unable to reach my cell phone. She did not want to admit that she either dialed the wrong number or didn't call me at all.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, what's your experience with (insert technology)? With 10 being you invented it.   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very pleasant and straightforward. It was quite simple in my opinion and it seems like a great place to work. I should have done better but the questions were very fair.

Interview Questions

• Various JavaScript questions about syntax and different coding practice.   Answer Question