MultiCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Lakewood, WA).

Interview

I submitted application via Online Employment Website and received a call for an interview. My interview lasted about 1 hour and went over everything on my resume and things about myself, not inculded in my resume, that made me the best candidate for the job

Interview Questions

• Previous Job History   1 Answer
    • I asked why she chose me to interview when i was not fully qualified for the postion   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Auburn, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Networking helps. As you network and volunteer in an organization, the interview becomes easier. Since I knew the department, the interview process was quick which helped. The manager did not know me so I had to go through an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you in a situation where you have a difficult coworker causing drama/gossip about another employee?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

They're hiring pretty openly right now because of the merger. I got the impression that I would be walking into a situation I did not want to be a part of.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process started with an email with contact information to schedule the interview if I was still interested. It was easy to schedule and happened quickly. Staff members were professional yet friendly throughout the interview. Communication as to how candidates learn if they were hired or not were discussed at the close of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Several behavioral interviewing questions were asked during the interview. The most challenging question to answer was, how do you handle someone who is angry? As well as, questions about how do you handle situations when co-workers are not doing there job/pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

Got invitation via e-mail. The interview was pretty easy. There were only two people.. Really informal. They asked me about 5 questions and went over my resume and especially my work history. In the end I wad allowed yo ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for and why do you like being (this specialty) nurse?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

I had a 1 on 1 interview with the Nurse manager at the time. It was very relaxed and informal and was more of a getting to know each other feel as opposed to putting you on the spot with hypotheticals.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals down the line? Why are you interested in this unit?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Apply online, phone screen, meet with team in panel interview. Contingent on offer was taking Sphynx test, 2 of 3 referral responses and passing drug test. Then waiting while HR completed all their processes. Whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions   1 Answer

ARNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Pleasant and quick. The Recruiter was friendly and very responsive. Questions were standard interview questions. They asked what my hobbies were which was nice and also what I look for in my coworkers.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an in-person interview. The interview was pretty much relaxed and more of a conversation with the team rather than a panel interview. Very diverse team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality and how you can contribute to the group   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied for an opening. Received phone interview. No follow up call: had to leave a message requesting a feedback on the process for job opening. Received no call back. Instead received an automated email response. Was disappointed with lack of courtesy for an exempt level position. Once determined not a fit, rejection was a quick door in the face. Unfortunate person was impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Respond to the kind of methods you have used to do your job (vendor, internal staff) etc.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

The recruitment and hiring process is abysmal. From the time I started to interact with their internal recruiter I felt uncomfortable. During my interview the recruiter walked me from one building to another and while we were in the middle of a crosswalk with people around us he asked in a loud voice, "So, what are your salary requirements?" Very unprofessional. When I received the offer I asked to get back to them within 2 days, and I was told I had 24 hours to respond because they "didn't want me shopping the offer around," and that they figured I "either like them and the offer or I don't." They didn't tell me until I got the offer that I wouldn't get relocation assistance, and when I pointed out that it's not cheap to move state to state the recruiter admonished me by saying that someone just moved there from across the country by having some friends "throw some stuff on a truck." I'm a highly experienced professional and executive, and I'm not going to just throw stuff on a truck. I had to request the offer be in writing in order to accept, and they acted as if that was some strange request. They wanted me to instead travel to their site for a 1 hour paperwork completion meeting where I would then receive the offer in writing. I asked if this could be done remotely instead of me making a 5 hour round trip and they said it could not. I had to explain to them that until I had the details in writing I didn't have anything to accept. Then when I got the offer in writing it contained errors, plus had outlandish constraints expecting me to work for them for several years or be forced to pay back bonus money. I consider them to have a fear based management system rather than a trust based system. I also see them allowing strong arm tactics by their recruiting staff that should not be allowed. I'm not sure what they are afraid people will find when they get there, but they seem very concerned that a new hire will leave soon after arriving.

Interview Questions

I was ready to decline and they decided to rescind the offer ahead of that because they felt I had unreasonable requests. I guess putting the offer in writing was too much to ask.

MultiCare Health System Response

Feb 26, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Strategist

We are always disappointed to hear that a job applicant has had a less than ideal experience during our selection process. We are very aware of this particular candidate’s situation and have a... More