MultiCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MultiCare Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.4

Rad Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

Interview went great. good, stand out group of care givers. Nice enviroment. One main thing I wish they made it clear. When they say non tabacco company, make sure you find out if there going to test for nicotine on the U.A.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Education, They give you a good understanding what is expected from you.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

The interview process was extremely enlightening! I enjoyed every second of it, as it was professional but not completely serious the entire time. I was very comfortable in the setting. Afterwards it made me want to work for this company that much more than I already had!

Interview Questions

• What is one of the hardest things I have had to deal with in an office setting   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in February 2017. Three in-person interviews, five reference checks and five months later, I found out I didn't fit what they were looking for. I interviewed with several different people and never twice with anyone. The only time I corresponded with a recruiter was to learn I didn't get the job (via voicemail).

Interview Questions

• How do you handle disappointment? How do you handle change?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at MHS?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I received an email request to come in for an interview, and at the time of the interview the manager met me in the lobby. The interview was 1:1 and I was made to feel comfortable. The Manager conducting the interview was friendly and positive

Interview Questions

• What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview two days later. I interviewed a week later in Tacoma. It took about 1 hour and was fairly difficult. The interviewers told me I gave great answers to their questions and told me that they would be making a decision within about a week. However, I received an automated company email about 25 minutes later rejecting me. I have never been rejected so fast and it tells me that they already had someone in mind for the position. It was really rude to lead me on and give me false hope, they could have waited at least 1 one day to reject me. I find it insulting to be lied to and made to waste my time. At pretend that you are actually considering someone if they take the time to prepare for an interview. I will never apply for another job with this employer.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Average interview process. Not very hard questions - got the job immediately. Must have CNA certification before you start. Must be CPR certified. Having experience is a plus. Working for MultiCare will be nice because they have so many facilities in the NorthWest region. Easy to transfer to a different location if needed. Everyone i work with is very nice and helpful. Everyone is very friendly.

Centralized Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Auburn, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone that took about 20 minutes. I was then contacted via email to set up an in person interview. Literally, just a little over an hour after my in person interview I was informed via email that I wasn't the candidate they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent criticism you had and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied by internet, automated responses for each process. Called in for interview, request for references placed into automated process, emailed reference survey to previous employers. If all goes well, will be asked to come in for final interview with hospital nurse managers for unit.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Licensed Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Puyallup, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

2 people with a series of questions that they asked back and forth. They meet only 2 times a month to do interviews and it was afterhours. They were accommodating to my schedule as I had to reschedule the first date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • Describe your experience with the adolescent population.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

Applied online 2 months later received a phone call asking for an interivew. Interview consisted of basic questions on job, why I would like to work for the company etc.
    I thought that the interview went well, was told that I would have an answer in 2 weeks.
    3 weeks later, I called and left emails. Not one response from all 3 people I contacted.
    The rejection came in a form of an email stating that I had "met the minimum qualifications" however they decided to go with other people.
    I would have been ok with a simple call stating that they chose someone else but to blatantly ignore someone's request for follow up is unprofessional to say the least.