Mylan Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Product Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

got a call from HR, scheduled interview after four days. HR interview for half an hour and technical interview for half an hour. They are very cool. Interview was average. they asked me about past experience.

Device Analytical Scientist Interview

Interview

2.5hrs of interview with 3 different people ranging from HR to area director and direct manager. Each interview was one on one and took around the 45 min mark. This was after a quick turn around from when I applied for the role (Temporary Contract) to when I was called for the interview

Interview Questions

• Lots of Technical based questions with a lot of focus on R&R's   Answer Question

Temporary Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

I applied for one position and a few days later somebody from HR called to talk about arranging an interview. A few days after that another person from HR emailed to schedule an interview for a completely different position.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgan, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

boring, mundane, cliche and nobody cares what you have done in the past. very boring process, and yet it takes a long time to get hired here. all in all this is a okay place to work at.

QC Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

After about 3+ months I received a phone call for an interview. The interview consisted on an HR interview and 4 more separate one on one interviews with lab managers of different departments.

Interview Questions

• Typical, situational questions and were very understanding that I was a recent college graduate.   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. I had a phone screen, two onsite, and a phone interview with hr. Interviews were quite easy and laid back. Everyone seemed friendly.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Typical application process as I applied online. In the online application, I submitted a resume and cover letter. I received interview a few weeks later and was offered a position a short time later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you have succeeded.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Organized and structured, not much to say as it was a usual what you would expect from a corporation. I would say that I wish inhad asked more specifics of the work lice balance and expectations of being available. Can never really take a vacation in any department unless yiubafecan admin.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

The interview was somewhat relaxed. The interview was conversational and a little difficult. They want to see what you know about the company, how your past has helped you prepare for this position, etc. Overall, it was a decent interview that helped me prepare for conversations with subordinates throughout my time there.

Manager Interview

Interview

Unless you are a woman, it seems you have no chance here. I was told that I didn't have the experience they were looking for, yet they hired someone with nearly identical credentials. I had heard it as a rumor, but didn't believe it until I experienced it myself.

Also, the VP that I met with used entirely unprofessional and vulgar language throughout the interview. This was very off putting.

I'm actually glad I dodged that bullet, though...I would not want to work in a place that desperately lacks in diversity and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Has our craziness scared you off yet? (I heard this from 3 interviewers)   Answer Question