Mylan Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Product Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

got a call from HR, scheduled interview after four days. HR interview for half an hour and technical interview for half an hour. They are very cool. Interview was average. they asked me about past experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Washington, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

hr interview, supervisor interview, and then onsite supervisor interview. On site was a 1-1 not a standard panel interview which was odd considering all my friends applying to this company was doing panel interviews. Supervisor gave me the impression I had the job as I walked out of there knowing everything about the job minus an actual offer. So payrate, start date, and a breakdown of the first 3 weeks. Heard nothing back from them until a week later when I was rejected from the position, no reason given. Since they laid off a bunch of people around the same time I assume my position was internally filled. Boss even acted like I was the only applicant for the position. But it hurt as I pretty much had a verbal offer which they recinded. I will be thinking again if I ever apply to this company again due to the non-professional behavior of this supervisor.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Straight forward. Like most interviews standard questions. Tell you the sky is the limit but lacks data to back up claim. Helpful to have someone refer you as they take those candidates more seriously

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Albans, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Saint Albans, VT).

Interview

Was quite detailed, they took a while to reply, but didn't get the position. Interviewers were quite friendly and knowledgeable though, would have liked to work there. Place seemed a little cramp, was under construction.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience in quality control and GMP.   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to set up time for 20 minute phone interview, phone interview with HR, 2.5 hr in person interview, offer, post offer background check and drug screening

Device Analytical Scientist Interview

Interview

2.5hrs of interview with 3 different people ranging from HR to area director and direct manager. Each interview was one on one and took around the 45 min mark. This was after a quick turn around from when I applied for the role (Temporary Contract) to when I was called for the interview

Interview Questions

• Lots of Technical based questions with a lot of focus on R&R's   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process with HR and Group specific personnel. Interviewed with two different HR reps and 3 personnel for the group. HR seemed to care more about your current compensation/benefits then what Mylan had to offer or the value you would bring to their organization.

Temporary Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

I applied for one position and a few days later somebody from HR called to talk about arranging an interview. A few days after that another person from HR emailed to schedule an interview for a completely different position.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgan, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

boring, mundane, cliche and nobody cares what you have done in the past. very boring process, and yet it takes a long time to get hired here. all in all this is a okay place to work at.

QC Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

After about 3+ months I received a phone call for an interview. The interview consisted on an HR interview and 4 more separate one on one interviews with lab managers of different departments.

Interview Questions

• Typical, situational questions and were very understanding that I was a recent college graduate.   1 Answer