N26 Senior Java Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at N26

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Senior Java Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at N26.

Interview

It took around 3 weeks in total, recruiter was very responsive throughout the process.

Started with an HR screening interview, covering mostly my job experience. It was followed by a code challenge which is not too difficult but requires a full weekend if you want to do it right. Next step was a technical interview including a small pair-programming session; a simple problem that didn't require knowledge about specific APIs outside core Java. Last step for me was a behavioral interview with the CTO. It was a nice talk with an former ThoughtWorks consultant who definitely seems to be a great leader to work with.

Overall it was a good experience but I have my doubts about the feedback which I think was very random. I feel like either they didn't want to disclose a real reason or they just look for people that have had the exact same problems that they did. Apart from this fact the process was good and I had a good impression of the folks working over there.

Interview Questions

N26 Response

May 14, 2018

Thanks for sharing your positive experiences with us. Your comments regarding the coding challenge will be highlighted with the hiring team, we understand you took your personal time to complete this... More