NBA Associate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBA Associate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at NBA

4.0

Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NBA in December 2014.

Interview

During the first round, I had a phone interview detailing the Associate program with a few general questions. The second round was more formal via Skype with HR members and a current Associate. We went through my resume, strengths/weaknesses, and general knowledge of the league and current issues. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions. The current associate was helpful in answering questions about the program generally. In total, the interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBA

Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

2 Skype interviews
    first with HR- general questions about resume/NBA knowledge
    second with HR and a current Associate- talk about NBA knowledge, past projects you have worked on, a time you had a work conflict with a boss or other co-worker.

FINAL ROUND** in person in new York, quiz about the nba STUDY ALL LEAGUES, a case study (think marketing stuff) and a presentation about YOU in front of 10 people, who then ask you really anything.

Interview Questions