NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2018

2.7

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had my initial phone interview with the wonderful Samantha Balaton. She brought me in to the office a few times. I met with a bunch of people and enjoyed every minute. Sam walked me through the entire interview process and greeted me at the door every time I came to meet with someone. She stayed incredibly professional, easy going, and made me excited to come back.

Interview Questions

• If you were a gladiator and you had to choose between a sword and a shield, or a trident and a net, what would you choose and why?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Call with Director- Brief and friendly
    Meeting with local Manager/President
    Meeting with local current team
    Final Interview

For me it was a little easier because I was known by some of the team. For unknown folks I have been involved in interviews and conducted them.

Informal setting but questions is around motivation and cultural fit.

Negotiation

Quick simple and easy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Good interview process, over phone then went to HQ in Chicago and met with some of the team, overall great experience. Team made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process and were willing to answer any questions that I had. Did not rush me to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to years of experience, what motivates me and what my goals and outlook on my career was.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES in September 2013.

Interview

Very laid back process. Initially spoke to and met with a Sales person which was straight forward. Then had a conversation with the President which was hardly even an interview. Got my answer right away.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary here - focused on what I've done, what I want to do in the future. It was really more conversation than a formal interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was called to set up an in person interview. Met with President for about an hour. Came back to meet with the rest of the team then was called back few days later for the offer.

GIS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview that lasted about a half hour. Then the first face to face interview came about a week or two later. Then I had a second interview a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time I was apart of a group exercise and discuss the role I had.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Edison, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

The recruiter has contacted and screened through telephonic calls and arranged the client interview through telephone. Based on the client's feedback then personal interview with client team is collaborated well. Overall the lifecycle is smooth and being handled professionally.

Interview Questions

• Support the CV on the latest assignments did for the last 3-4 projects and explain the responsibilities handled and achievements made to support the execution of the assignments handled   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation phase is smooth and reasonable

Network Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

they were very organized, certified and qualified people. you can feel that they have a strong goal to be approached through their enthusiastic implementation. They are self-motivated, innovative employees, capable of working in a diverse setting with a time-framed, all their team-work show their expertise in their field. They have been so helpful and supportive.

Interview Questions

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Response

Oct 22, 2015 – Senior Consultant

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated and congratulations on the offer!

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview with a few of the Managers then interviewed with the President and CEO. Everyone was really nice. Company was great throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What drives you in your career? What are you looking for in your next position? What are you a nerd about?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was a bit drawn out. I had 4 interivews. I met with an internal recruiter and then the team lead for the team I was to join. After that I had to give a presentation about why I wanted to work at NextGen.

At the end they told me that they wanted to see different experience. I had 4 interview sessions. For a staffing company not to identify that early on... Well, maybe I shouldn't have wanted to work there.