NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Interview Questions

Interviews at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

2.6

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES.

Interview

I had applied online and was contacted at my email. The director was the one who reached out to me and was very unprofessional, was never timely, never replied back to me emails, late for calls that were set up per his request. Awful experience!

Interview Questions

• Talk about your current role? How do you handle recruiting multiple spots?   Answer Question

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Response

Feb 10, 2020 – Marketing Communications Specialist

We are so sorry to hear about this interview experience; however, our interview process does not work in this way. After applying to a position, all candidates are contacted by a member of our internal Talent Acquisition team. After an initial interview with one of our TA team members, candidates are then scheduled to meet with the person who would be their direct manager. Please contact us at TA@nextgengr.com so we can discuss this further.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Interview

Sourced through LinkedIn, came in the next day onsite after phone screen. Seemed like a very young office. They seem to intentionally have a location downtown to impress kids to work for them for $50k, which is quite low for San Diego. Nice people but definitely too junior of a place and not mature enough to offer mature salaries or offer work from home because the kids working there can’t handle that kind of responsibility. They seemed not to really know the kinds of questions that are illegal to ask and seemed to be confused as to why I wouldn’t put an irrelevant job from when I was 25 on my resume. I should add that I worked for McDonalds at age 15 while I’m at it. Just silly.

Interview Questions

• What frustrates you in the workforce?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen which went very positively. I then met with a hiring manager and had one of the most positive interviews that I’ve ever experienced. The hiring manager said she was really excited and informed me of the rest of the process. She said the next steps would be scheduled as soon as I completed the personality test. They explained it as if it was just a small formality. I was surprised that they still wanted me to complete the personality test since I’d already met the hiring manger. The recruiter called to follow up and informed me that she would schedule the next step just as soon as I finished the personality test that she was sending out. I did it that evening. I suppose I “failed” the test because I was never contacted by any member of the team ever again. I also see that no other candidates must have “passed” either as it has been over a month and the spot still has not been filled. I am glad that I found a role with another company because I certainly believe that these personality quizzes used to rule candidates out are not only discriminatory towards those with mental health and self esteem issues (just google the amount of lawsuits companies have faced for them) but clearly an aspect of the broken hiring system. I’ve taken many of these personality tests, including the one I received, during hiring procedures before but was never denied a next interview based on my results, especially if my in person interviews went positively. If a candidate’s personality as seen over multiple in person interviews seem like a good fit, why use this online personality test alone to determine if this person is a good or bad worker? This is especially true when the questions are as ambiguous as “how do you think people expect you to act?”
    I suggest changing your hiring processes to look at more than just personality quiz results or you’re going to miss out on a lot of qualified candidates and possibly face lawsuits in the future.

Interview Questions

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Response

Jul 1, 2019 – Marketing Communications Specialist

We apologize that your experience with NextGen was less than ideal. We take all feedback to heart, and yours is no different. The personality assessment we use is designed to aid NextGen; however, the final decision is not based solely on the assessment. We appreciate your feedback. NextGen is focused on constantly improving our hiring processes as we continue to grow in the ever-evolving industry. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES in August 2018.

Interview

No formal phone or actual interview. just an email if I am interested in an open position related to my experience. .

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen with my recruiter, then I had Phone interview with the hiring manager " the actual client", then face to face technical interview. The interview panel had several people , and each one was asking questions in his area of expertise

Interview Questions

• DOCSIS , SIP , WiFI questions   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by an in person interview where I met with upper management, and then I had a final panel presentation which required me to make a powerpoint about myself.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Bellevue, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

Nextgen Global Resources got me the interview with the company. As far as I understood from my interview with the manager from the company, I already had a good impression thanks to my POC at Nextgen Global Resources

Interview Questions

• The question was about our main tool called as Atoll that we have been using for planning   1 Answer

SDET2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Phila, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephonic and in person and final HR
    Recruiting screening initially and then invited for in person. End client with group of team members interviewed together.
    With in one day offer was released.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Flexible scheduling process working around my availability. Upfront outlining how HQ is building out new territories across the nation and the process of consideration for roles applied for is ongoing.

Interview Questions

• Level of experience accessing sales cycles longer than a couple of months   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was a bit drawn out. I had 4 interivews. I met with an internal recruiter and then the team lead for the team I was to join. After that I had to give a presentation about why I wanted to work at NextGen.

At the end they told me that they wanted to see different experience. I had 4 interview sessions. For a staffing company not to identify that early on... Well, maybe I shouldn't have wanted to work there.