NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Interview Questions

2.7

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Flexible scheduling process working around my availability. Upfront outlining how HQ is building out new territories across the nation and the process of consideration for roles applied for is ongoing.

Interview Questions

• Level of experience accessing sales cycles longer than a couple of months   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was a bit drawn out. I had 4 interivews. I met with an internal recruiter and then the team lead for the team I was to join. After that I had to give a presentation about why I wanted to work at NextGen.

At the end they told me that they wanted to see different experience. I had 4 interview sessions. For a staffing company not to identify that early on... Well, maybe I shouldn't have wanted to work there.

Network Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

they were very organized, certified and qualified people. you can feel that they have a strong goal to be approached through their enthusiastic implementation. They are self-motivated, innovative employees, capable of working in a diverse setting with a time-framed, all their team-work show their expertise in their field. They have been so helpful and supportive.

Interview Questions

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Response

Oct 22, 2015 – Senior Consultant

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated and congratulations on the offer!

GIS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview that lasted about a half hour. Then the first face to face interview came about a week or two later. Then I had a second interview a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time I was apart of a group exercise and discuss the role I had.   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had my initial phone interview with the wonderful Samantha Balaton. She brought me in to the office a few times. I met with a bunch of people and enjoyed every minute. Sam walked me through the entire interview process and greeted me at the door every time I came to meet with someone. She stayed incredibly professional, easy going, and made me excited to come back.

Interview Questions

• If you were a gladiator and you had to choose between a sword and a shield, or a trident and a net, what would you choose and why?   Answer Question

Telecommunications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with Nextgen and it went very smoothly. It was very comfortable. I was advised of the responsibilities of the position. They asked me type of work I had performed at my previous job. I was told about the position and the possible start date. It was not long after that I had an interview set up with the client.

Interview Questions

• What type of work have I done in Telecommunications.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview with a few of the Managers then interviewed with the President and CEO. Everyone was really nice. Company was great throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What drives you in your career? What are you looking for in your next position? What are you a nerd about?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Edison, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

The recruiter has contacted and screened through telephonic calls and arranged the client interview through telephone. Based on the client's feedback then personal interview with client team is collaborated well. Overall the lifecycle is smooth and being handled professionally.

Interview Questions

• Support the CV on the latest assignments did for the last 3-4 projects and explain the responsibilities handled and achievements made to support the execution of the assignments handled   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation phase is smooth and reasonable

Packet Core Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

A couple different interviews with Nextgen staff and then I was set for a technical meeting with the final customer's technical staff. I got the job after that and they informed me about it right away (about 2 hours after I did the interview with the final customer's staff).

Interview Questions

• From Nextgen: Mostly about my previous experience and all the details about my availability, expected income, benefits, etc.
      From the Customer: Technical questions. Very specific.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online a few months ago. I had a phone interview and was told many times how I would be a great fit for the position. I interview in person shortly after. I was not given a warm welcome once I was seen IN PERSON. I am a black woman with long locs. The women currently working there did not respond well to my appearance. I was given a very short interview. I was then sent an email saying I wasnt a good fit. I had my phone interview with the same person who interviewed me in person ( who said I was very qualified for the position). ONLY thing that changed was she saw in person that I was Black with long locs. I am happy I did not get this position. I do not want to work in a place that discriminates based on hair. Good Luck....

Interview Questions

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Response

Oct 20, 2016 – Internal Recruiter

We are sorry that you didn’t have the best experience during the interview process. NextGen prides ourselves in having a diverse workforce and without question make all hiring decisions based on... More