NHS Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NHS Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at NHS

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NHS (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had to book interview time online approximately 1 week before interview, although when i logged on only 1 time and date was available. Interviews were running around half an hour late on the day. My interview felt quite rushed (probably because they were running late). Pretty standard interview questions with a panel of 2 people. My interview was the last in the day and I receive a phone call with the interview decision less than an hour after finishing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a time you've had to deliver bad news about a project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NHS

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NHS in June 2018.

Interview

There was a presentation followed by an interview. Interview consisted of CBQ. The presentation was on a practical topic/ scenario in hospital and how to improve the operational efficiency. Interview was taken by a panel of 2 members.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why did you apply for the job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NHS in January 2016.

Interview

Applied thorugh a recruiting agency and took 2 weeks from application to interview but took about a month after I was offered the role before i started work. I had to kick start thr process myself