NJVC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NJVC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJVC in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews. 1 with a team of 3 and the final interview with the hiring manager and their associates. Really made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Went over benefits and training pipeline.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable I was working in a fast pace environment. Experience with customer service and willingness to learn and train on the system.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NJVC (Springfield, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very loose and informal I had a telephone interview. I also had a 2 panel interview with the standard IT questions. Afterwards I also had a call with the program manager. The process could be stream lined. It took about 2 months before I started work after the interview process was completed. I also had to fill out quite a bit of paperwork even though I had a clearance already.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position
      What are your greatest professional strengths
      What do you consider to be your weaknesses   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NJVC.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was years ago. Went very smoothly, with multiple interviews with managers, and recruiters. Some technical questions, but moderately easy. Most of the position was trainable on the job. Company provided lunch once hired during Indoc phase. Actual process to get on site took some time, but company paid for "overhead" time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were not uncomfortable and fair. I was actually surprised with their offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJVC (Chantilly, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

quick easy I was temp and just slid into the position because I had already proven myself. I have been with the company 3 years and have had 3 interviews for various positions

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NJVC (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Hiring process went fast but actually getting in the door was a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult. Salary is what it is

Intern II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJVC.

Interview

Applied online in June 2013, received a phone call a couple days later. Interview was 1-on-1 and focused on questions about my resume as well as program skill questions.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about a broad range of skills that came from a script that caused a string of negative answers. Aside from that though it was a positive interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Interview

Two interviews with ~3 people at each. Very interactive recruiter with a pretty straight forward process. Focus on breadth and depth of contacts within competitive companies

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NJVC.

Interview

No process. I spoke to the hiring manager who asked me if I'd be interested.

Negotiation

I asked for a crazy salary. They gave me it.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NJVC (Vienna, VA).

Interview

The normal process of 2 to 3 interviews.
    Note: Benefits start on the first day of the next month from day of employment. New hires should understand this possible period of lack of benefits coverage.
    I was presented with corporate growth rates and opportunities that were phenomenal. Later I found out that these rates and growth were projected and not actual, not even close to the actual corporate demise.

Negotiation

Quick.

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NJVC (Chantilly, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was fairly simple you go online to the career website and add your resume. The called me in for a interview. I was offered the job later the following day.