NRC Health Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

NRC Health

Application

I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

Basic interview with recruiter. Basic questions about experience, education and skills; no mention of salary. Not sure why where I was in my job search was important or their business though.

Interview Questions
  • What applications do you work with?
    Answer Question

NRC Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRC Health in Jan 2022

Interview

I first had a screening interview with a recruiter. Then they had me take an online assessment that took about an hour to complete with IQ and personality questions. Then I interviewed with a few VPs which was actually a pretty nice interview with a chance for me to share my experiences and ask questions. I also had a final interview with a presentation and interview. Overall I think the process went fairly well but I do think it is disappointing that a company requires an assessment and presentation preparation as it is not very respectful of the candidate’s time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about a time you made a mistake

NRC Health

Application

I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

It was a great interview process. The interview was very relaxed and stress free. The interview was scheduled in an appropriate time frame after applying. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NRC Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

Phone Interview with Talent Specialist Zoom interview with AVP Zoom interview with Panel of AVPs Zoom interview with Panel of AVPs, Market Team and VP I applied online and was contacted by a Talent Specialists. I had to reschedule the phone screen same day due to a family emergency and they accommodated without question. The Talent Specialist asked general questions about my professional capacity and talked about the role/company. I was then asked to interview with a AVP, which was very relaxed but purposeful. Lots of questions about problem solving and getting to know what makes me tick. I was then asked to do a panel interview. This time it was the A team Round Robin; where I was put through a series of situational scenarios and concepts. At the end, I was asked to present. I was then asked to interview one additional time with the direct report AVP, VP, adjacent AVP and a veteran team mate. The interview process was candidly the best experience in my professional career. Everyone was sincere, direct and purposeful, all while getting to know if I was a good fit for the company. Thoughout the process they displayed transparency about the company culture, expectations, and requirements so I could make the right decision.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about you; who you are, and what drives you every morning when you wake up?

NRC Health

Application

I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

It is a straightforward interview process with key points being why are you attracted to NRC, emphasis on the importance of culture, and handling adverse circumstances. These are the most important items to them, so they are very important to touch upon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NRC Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

From beginning to end, the interview process was the best one I have ever experienced. Your recruiter/talent specialist constantly stays in touch and is available to answer any questions you may have. I felt like the associates at NRC what to get to know YOU as a person and how your personality could be a fit. Previous experience is important of course, but I don’t believe that’s the only piece they value when considering a new hire.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how you would pursue a new account (health system) with no sort of previous history or relationship with them.
1 person found this interview helpful

NRC Health

Application

I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

Easygoing , 30-45 minute interview. First, a phone/screen interview by HR followed by an interview with the manager. Behavioral questions and past experience questions were asked during the interview. Was offered a job few weeks later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NRC Health

Application

I interviewed at NRC Health

Interview

Good overall interview, did not work out in the end but questions were good. Person interviewing me was professional and nice. Company gave me good vibes and was clean. People there seemed nice

Interview Questions
  • Asked situational questions, like what would you do in this situation?

NRC Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRC Health in Mar 2021

Interview

1. 30 minute recruiter screener 2. 1 hour conversation with hiring manager and a team member. Afterwards, was given a take-home project to deploy scalable and highly-available resources in AWS. 3. 1 hour review of take-home project

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at NRC Health (New York, NY)

Interview

Phone Screen Video Call Caliper Assessment Final Interview in person (pitch short presentation)- they will assist with flying out if you are remote. Overall, it took a few months but was well worth it!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with someone's decision/opinion/method
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews

NRC Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at NRC Health as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.92 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success Manager and Research Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Manager and Business Development roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at NRC Health takes an average of 18 days when considering 41 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Account Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at NRC Health according to 41 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.83%