NRC Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.8

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a response to schedule an interview 9 days later. I interviewed face to face with the Talent Acquisition Manager along with two other individuals I would work directly with. Interview was pretty straight forward and they asked the standard questions.

Verbatim Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick phone interview just going over my resume, outlining availability and interest in the position. Fairly easy and the interviewer was very nice and genuine. Then scheduled an in person interview, but failed the typing test (required 65 WPM, only had 55). Everyone I interacted with from the company seemed all very nice and helpful.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Went quickly, the HR people (phone interview) is easy. You then come in 1:1 with leadership or other BDMs... Leadership canceled on me on the 2nd interview twice. When I worked there it was common leadership didn't show up for 1:1's or they were 30 min late. The training was great but once you are done with training you are left without any support.

Interview Questions

• Looking to be closed in interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

I interacted with pleasant, friendly people and retained a favorable impression of NRC even though I didn't receive a job offer. The interviewers were prepared, and they took things in stride when they had to adjust their schedule. People seemed to like their jobs and to be proud of the work that NRC does. Managers have quite a bit of flexibility in how they conduct interviews, so they vary from department to department. Everyone in HR was particularly friendly, and answered emails promptly. I felt comfortable asking them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a client wanted something that wasn't in their best interests. What did you do?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Had a few group interviews for this position. The interviews were more conversational rather than drilling about skills. I came back two times and each time had two interviews with at least 2 people. If you have healthcare experience it is plus.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE) in February 2016.

Interview

Short introductory phone interview and then an in person interview. Typical human resources interview. Asked lots of behavioral type questions. A couple of the questions were quite tough!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that was good for the client, but bad for the company.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the HR Director first, then an online pre-employment assessment (personality/IQ type test) then an on-site in-person interview a week or so later. I interviewed with the HR Director first and then with the individual who would be the supervisor for the position. Total time spent at their offices was about an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of "Give me an example of a time when you ______" types of questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Phone contact at first where we discussed a few things, then had a fairly in-depth call with 2 people. very nice and process wasn't crazy-stressful. Basically just wanted to know if I had the ability and aptitude to do well and if I could be fast-paced.

Interview Questions

• experience mainly and capability - specialized to analysis   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRC Health (Lincoln, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of six 30-minute conversations with a variety of employee levels within the organization. I had to specifically ask what the job would entail and who I would be closely working with. Most of the interviewers wanted to talk about their "beer thirty" work hour and how "culture" matters, but I never once got a synopsis of the actual work they do.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRC Health.

Interview

Submit application online through college hiring site. Next was a 30 minute phone interview with one of the HR managers asking questions about what was on the resume and behavioral sort of situations. Then was an online skills assessment, which asked questions about how you'd react in certain situations, along with some puzzles to work through, which took longer than I thought. Next was and onsite interview, and after was invited back for another one. The whole process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How are you motivated? Why Sales? How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question