Natera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Natera

2.6

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natera (San Carlos, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied on staffing company website and received a call from recruiter in a couple days. After that - phone screening. On phone screening - easy Java questions and questions about previous projects. In a week - face-to-face interview in San Carlos, CA. Face-to-face interview was a sequence of 3 meetings 30 mins long. Asked Java recursion, Hibernate, Java collection.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natera (San Mateo, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Three rounds of Interview. All three was technical.

Interview Questions

• Java/J2EE concepts, Spring, Hibernate Concepts. Other OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natera in December 2017.

Interview

It was very bad experince to interview wirh Natera. After telephonic interview and confirmation of next rounds , there was no communication for almost 3 weeks and then I was told company abolished that position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Natera (San Jose, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Recruiter call
    2. Hiring manager

The first thing they should do is stop wasting peoples time by arranging fake interviews. I think employee appraisal counts his/her contribution in hiring process so they call each and everyone to get bonuses. Gave a impression that this is company with poor culture and disrespectful people. Not worth spending time.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natera (San Carlos, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

very casual and relaxed, based on your creds and experience. Experience is key and previous experience. Overall you need to have the right experience and be able to effectively communicate your experience.

Interview Questions

• how would you mange channel conflict?   1 Answer

CDO Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natera (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

brief phone interview (screening) then 30-45 min interview with 4-5 team leads and managers. Questions were standard interview questions. People were easy to talk to and they showed me the lab i would be working in.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were innovative   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natera in January 2017.

Interview

I recently had an informational phone interview with a recruiter at Natera. The entire experience was horrible. First, she spent nearly the entire phone call talking about herself and her problems rather than focusing on me, the candidate, which I thought was odd. Secondly, she told me she automatically threw out any candidate applications if the candidate did not live in the Bay Area, since Natera was not willing to pay for relocation fees. Again, I thought it was odd that she would share such confidential information about recruiting practices.

After our 30 min phone conversation, she said that she was enthusiastic about brining me in for an interview and that she would talk to the hiring manager to set up an interview. I was extremely excited, since I REALLY wanted this job. I told her that I was going away for a week and would not be able to interview until I came back. She said that this was no problem. A week went by, and after not hearing anything further about an on-site interview, I reached out to the recruiter via email. She completely ignored me. No response, nothing. It was as if we never had the initial phone call.

If I had known she was going to ignore me because I was going out of the country for a week, I would have gladly changed my plans so I could do the interview. But I was not given this opportunity.

This behavior was extremely unprofessional, dishonest, and rude. She is by far the most unprofessional recruiter that I have ever encountered.

I will never apply for another job at Natera again. And I suggest to anyone applying for a job at Natera, who currently does not live in the Bay Area, to not waste your time. Apparently, your application will not even be considered. Too bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to work at Natera.   Answer Question

Interview

A couple small interviews than group interview with other candidates. The small interviews were different lab interviews and you get a feel of which teams you want to work with.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natera (San Carlos, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Couple phone interviews and group face to face, pretty standard. The difficulty of the interview I think is based on the level of the position you are applying for. I hear the high level executives are asked logic based questions that help to determine the candidates analysis process.

Interview Questions

• As with all interviews, your experience gets the most attention   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natera.

Interview

Recruiter>Director>Phone Interview>In person Interview. Technical and personal questions. 4- 5 people interviewed individually. All people were really nice, I liked the atmosphere and ambiance. Down to earth people , realistic and good listeners.

Interview Questions

• No questions unexpected. Standard technical questions, personality fit questions as well.   1 Answer