National Agents Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Agents Alliance Interview Questions

1.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Called unscheduled to speak to the hiring manager. He quickly found my resume for the interview we had scheduled on Monday. I told him about my accomplishments from the last ten years and I am looking for meaningful work and trying to find a work family that supports each other to be a part of long term.

Interview Questions

• What would make me good at this position?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Lakeland, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Group setting since they knew a lot of people wouldn't be interested. Throughout, all she did was try to convince us to join the company which is a pyramid scheme so she could take half of our commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

You are first asked to watch a YouTube video of about 15 minutes that describes in general terms how the company generates business and the kind of agent they are looking for. Then you have a telephone interview with a member of the sales leadership team. Through the interview I determined that this is as much an MLM setup as it is an insurance agency. They incent their agents to recruit other agents under them, adding layers of override commissions to a customer's policy. They also sell their agents leads.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my desire to manage people and grow into a leadership position, based on information in my resume.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Roanoke, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Asked what my experience was.What I hope to accomplish in this position.If i was able to see myself helping others.If i was able to get my license.Overall Interview was pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Des Moines, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process. It's more of a sales pitch to you trying to get you to join the company. They will tell you about anything you want to hear to get you to join.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Lewisville, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Laid back, seemed to go causal mostly answering questions and explains what they do. But money doesn't add up in the end. He would bring in other team members to brag about their success but all for show. Later realized if they're truly making money why does the parking lot look like a junk yard of broken down cars from employees

Interview Questions

• Do you have your life license   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Columbia, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

They found my resume online and I got calls from multiple agencies from all around the country telling me how I could and would make six figures with them without any cold calling. They told me I could build a team of people from anywhere in the country and make money off of there sales. I asked them to email me the forms I would need to be contracted with the company and the second question was asking me for my social security number. Since I had another offer at the time I flat out told them that I thought it was sketchy and wasnt going to go through with it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my prior experience in the industry but didnt really ask me any tough questions before making me an offer, which was a major red flag for me.   Answer Question

National Agents Alliance Response

Feb 24, 2016 – Director of Online Marketing

You can make six figures with National Agents Alliance without any cold calling. NAA has leads all over the country. You can build a team of people from anywhere you live and people get paid when... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Raleigh, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Called me for a phone interview went well. Set up an in Person interview went well. As I left, turns out I was not being interviewed for the position I applied for but instead as a recruiter. It seemed almost like a cult how everyone was "so thrilled to be working." They were required to read a book a week and talk about it with the boss and it was just shady and a strange place to be.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance (Greensboro, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

First I was asked to fill out a fairly lengthy employment application and take a personality test. I then met with the department head. I was given a tour of their facility and introduced to several employees. It was a very casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Very little was asked of me about my relevant experience. They were more interested in finding out if I was a good personality / corporate culture fit. We basically chatted for an hour.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Agents Alliance in September 2015.

Interview

Wasn't really interviewed just invited to become an agent and make lots of money. I was put on what they call the fast tract and shown a few videos. I was then encouraged to get my insurance license and then learn some of their products and how to sell them.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be debt free?   1 Answer