National Counseling Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Counseling Group

TDT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

They explain what the position is about, and the requirements, then they go over your resume.
    I was told TDT position was not available, thus, asked whether I was interested in Community Counselor position.
    Very nice and understanding interviewer.

Interview Questions

• When done reviewing my resume, I was asked if I would like to add anything else?   1 Answer

Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Winchester, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

It is conducted as a group interview, but I was the only one to be interviewed that day and there was two employees present to interview me. I went in for one job, but asked to be considered for another as well and was interviewed for both. I was offered the other job and excepted it.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Fredericksburg, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Informal
    Met the Director it last about 20 minutes
    Easy. He really did not ask be too many questions as far as a typical job interview It really was more of trying to sale me the job which should had been red flag 1. It didn't take me too long to realize that anyone could walk in this company without any of the so called needed qualifications and get this position. This really is a joke and has a huge turnover rate. That is red flag 2. Unless you are in dire need and can handle alot of unorganized and stressful as well as micromanagement but no help and less pay than offered I would look for another opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you think you really want to do?   1 Answer

Home Based Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, it was like a conversation and they told me the good the bad and the ugly. very nice and low pressure. The precreening was very nice and upbeat. The first people I talked to left me with a great impressio of the quality of National Counseling Group.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to do this kind of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR a few weeks later. Did phone screening with HR then set up in person interview. Received job offer the day after interview.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Salem, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

phone call, interview, got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none