National Credit Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Credit Care

Sort:

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Credit Care (Westminster, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

It was so long ago i really don't remember. I know i walked in my resume and that Aren called me the same day. I went and met with Aren for the interview where he just asked basic questions and had me do a typing test. Gave me the opportunity to work for National Credit and have not left since.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at National Credit Care.

Interview

Went in two different times and meet with different people. Everyone was very nice and to the point.The recruiting seems a little all over the place but very nice once you can get ahold of them .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Credit Care (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Short and just seemed they wanted to fill a space not caring about who it was or the experience they had. This company is only wanting to hire people to scam their clients. This is not a good company or good people to work for.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle customer disputes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Credit Care (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very long, but after about three interviews I was offered to start training. Training is a continuation of the interview process, and a job offer is contingent upon you doing well in training.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they want to know what your experience is in general when it comes to your work experience. How you do under pressure, what you're expected to do, do you learn quickly, computer efficient, etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Credit Care (Westminster, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Didn’t take them long to call. Very tough interview as far as role playing a call they batter you. Then lie to you about all the money you’re going to make and how awesome the environment is.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Credit Care (Westminster, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

30 min phone interview with Mandell. He was very upbeat and positive. Explained a lot about the company and answered all of my questions thoroughly. It was a relaxed conversation with the hiring director. So far, a very positive experience! Face to face interview next week!