NaturalMotion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NaturalMotion

2.8

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NaturalMotion.

Interview

Kept changing the goal posts throughout the process. Were rude and unfriendly and seemingly perturbed. Were inflexible "tyre kickers" and doubt the role actually exists or there was an immediate business need for it.

Interview Questions

• Doing quite an extensive piece of consultancy/analysis using Excel.   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NaturalMotion (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

There are a few interview steps:
    1. Phone interview
    - A recruiter will call you and interview to screen candidates. They will ask about your CV and experiences. They ask general questions (below).
    2. Video Interview
    - The director of Analytics will hold a video interview with you. This is formal, but the tone is more conversational and they will want to know more about who you are as a person/candidate and they will also dive a bit deeper into your CV experience. It's good to prepare some behavioral questions beforehand, although the questions I was asked was more about fitting in at NaturalMotion (see below). This is the BEST time to ask the Director about culture/life at NaturalMotion. They are the best person who can give that information, and it shows more interest in the company.
    3. SQL Competency Test & On-Site Interview
    - 24 hours before the on-site interview, the recruiter will send you some sample databases and query results. You are tasked with forming SQL queries to get the desired output. During the on-site interview with the Director of Analytics, you will talk through the queries you came up with. You will also be presented with some case studies (I had 2) and you will work through your thought process with the Director. They will also ask more questions about how you fit in at NaturalMotion.
    4. (Will edit this when I have more info)

Interview Questions

• (1. Phone Interview) Why do you want to work for NaturalMotion?   1 Answer
    • (3. On-site Interview) If you were given two tasks to be completed, how do you prioritise them?   1 Answer
    • (2. Video Interview) How do you work in a team?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NaturalMotion in March 2015.

Interview

One informal interview at a mutual location after recommendation from a friend. One formal review after weeks of chasing for a test brief.

Main interview seemed to be wedged between other meetings the interviewer had, clearly not able to give full attention. Presented back test materials without much ceremony or appreciation for the effort put in to them (the interview was ultimately a success, so this proves even more strange)

Feedback from the review came a number of weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Vague questions regarding ownership of certain aspects of older roles.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NaturalMotion (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very swift. I was contacted by an agency. I met with the head of HR first, then the CEO. An offer followed the same week. Contact in between was good.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, some competency based questions and gave me a good insight into the business and life at NM.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NaturalMotion.

Interview

After completing an online appication recruiter contacted me. I had a 45 phone screening and then another hour-long interview with a US based product manager on several aspects around games product management. Upon passing that I was brought to the company for 3 on-site interviews: 1) game design; 2) Analytics; 3) Product management; the whole process was intense and rigorous.

User Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NaturalMotion in April 2015.

Interview

HR manager contacted me via Linkedin, he was very friendly and forthcoming: He and the hiring manager at NaturalMotion had deemed my profile interesting, a call was arranged. In said call, the hiring manager seemed regrettably uninterested in my profile and came across as rather preoccupied. The questions were quite superficial and I got the distinct impression he just wanted to get the call over with. Fittingly, I never got a response on the final outcome of the application process.