NaturalMotion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NaturalMotion Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at NaturalMotion

User Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NaturalMotion in April 2015.

Interview

HR manager contacted me via Linkedin, he was very friendly and forthcoming: He and the hiring manager at NaturalMotion had deemed my profile interesting, a call was arranged. In said call, the hiring manager seemed regrettably uninterested in my profile and came across as rather preoccupied. The questions were quite superficial and I got the distinct impression he just wanted to get the call over with. Fittingly, I never got a response on the final outcome of the application process.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NaturalMotion.

Interview

After completing an online appication recruiter contacted me. I had a 45 phone screening and then another hour-long interview with a US based product manager on several aspects around games product management. Upon passing that I was brought to the company for 3 on-site interviews: 1) game design; 2) Analytics; 3) Product management; the whole process was intense and rigorous.

Production Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NaturalMotion in March 2015.

Interview

One informal interview at a mutual location after recommendation from a friend. One formal review after weeks of chasing for a test brief.

Main interview seemed to be wedged between other meetings the interviewer had, clearly not able to give full attention. Presented back test materials without much ceremony or appreciation for the effort put in to them (the interview was ultimately a success, so this proves even more strange)

Feedback from the review came a number of weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Vague questions regarding ownership of certain aspects of older roles.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NaturalMotion.

Interview

Kept changing the goal posts throughout the process. Were rude and unfriendly and seemingly perturbed. Were inflexible "tyre kickers" and doubt the role actually exists or there was an immediate business need for it.

Interview Questions

• Doing quite an extensive piece of consultancy/analysis using Excel.   Answer Question