KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Add an Interview

NeoGenomics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

NeoGenomics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

The recruiter was told to plan to plan a remote interview but for months kept putting it off. Finally, he says the company has gone ahead with a different candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What are my five year plans
    Answer Question

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

The first round is with HR via phone. The second round was conducted in-person interviews with a leader or manager, following up with candidates and making a hire. Most questions are behavior questions. ,

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to collaborate with a coworker who was difficult to work with

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward at the time I applied. I discussed my previous education and experience. They discussed what the job entails and I received a phone call with offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

Phone call and in person interview. There was about a week period in between each. Phone call was short get to know you feeling. The onsite interview was more technical. Small tour of the company and technician process. Overall friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the future? Many questions about working long term and moving up the ladder.
2 people found this interview helpful

NeoGenomics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics in Feb 2022

Interview

I was asked to put together a 30 minute presentation about a project or topic I had experience in. This was followed by 3 30 minute interviews with various people. I followed up with a thank you email a day later and inquired about their decision a week later but was ghosted. Disrespectful and Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

It started with a Phone screen then in person with hiring manager. Overall good process and quick response after the interview. Would recommend practicing before! The process was not as long. Just 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

Generally positive interview process. I spoke with an agency recruiter and then the hiring manager. I received positive feedback from the hiring manager, so I was surprised I didn't move further in the process, Still had a positive experience speaking with them.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly standard interview questions (i.e. tell me about yourself).

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy and I interviewed with over 5 individuals. Once I thought I was done interviewing they would call me with another interview. They did offer me the position and performed a background check along with a drug screen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NeoGenomics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

HR contacted me for an interview. We had a phone interview, in person interview. There was mix up on their end about who was doing what. It seemed very disorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NeoGenomics

Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics

Interview

Interview process was quick and pleasant. Had a phone interview first, then was scheduled for an in person interview the week after. Met with the direct supervisor and a couple of other team members.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews

NeoGenomics Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at NeoGenomics as 82.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.57 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Accessioning Technician and Research Scientist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Lab Assistant I and Lab Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at NeoGenomics takes an average of 24 days when considering 86 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Lab Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Laboratory Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at NeoGenomics according to 86 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 19.44%