NeoGenomics Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at NeoGenomics

HardAverageEasy
Found 66 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

First phone interview was fair. It is a clear introduction to the company and the work environment you are going to experience. Interview questions were simple and straightforward, which leads to the chance of a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in your career short term, and long term?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

Very informative and friendly. They asked me to talk about a time when I had to apply conflict resolution and how did I handle it. A lot of these questions are situational so make sure you think of examples you've had in your past/current work place(s)

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to talk about a time when I had to apply conflict resolution and how did I handle it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

The HR mixup on the time of interview with hiring manager and me. I requested rescheduling. They said I am not the right candidate for the position. They gave this decision without taking interview. So how I was selected for interview first. This shows that people working in this company do not pay attention while writing emails for interview.

Interview Questions
NeoGenomics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)

Interview

I did multiple rounds of interviews with this company and after round 2, a written offer was made. The company pulled a written job offer after the site visit. Be wary of power tripping managers and VP, and I was not reimbursed for travel costs during the site visit. Run, don't walk, from this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Carlsbad, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

After speaking with hiring manger, he gave back some really positive feedbacks. The next day, I got a phone call from HR, but there is no more responses afterwards! I send emails to HM to follow up few times but no response at all for two weeks.

Interview Questions
NeoGenomics
Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Aliso Viejo, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Two days after submitting my application, a lead talent engagement got in touch with me. I applied for two shifts and they were very nice to take my preferred shift into consideration. Then a week later, I was set up with a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. The phone interview was about half an hour, and the hiring manager was very friendly and informative. It took several days to hear back, but was invited for an onsite interview. It was great seeing the lab, and the hiring manager who interview really made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I was told that they had another candidate to interview, and I would hear back within a day or two and I actually got an offer the day after my interview.

Interview Questions
NeoGenomics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)

Interview

Very brief and pleasant. The interviewer was friendly and made it more of a dialogue than an interview. There weren’t many technical questions whatsoever, it was more focused on your experiences working in labs and if you would be able to work in a fast-paced environment.

Interview Questions
NeoGenomics
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 2 days by a hiring manger who set up an in person interview with the onsite manager. After meeting with the site manager I also met with HR. Within 1 week I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
NeoGenomics
Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Fort Myers, FL) in Aug 2020

Interview

The entire process took about 1.5 weeks. I applied through the company website and within a day or two I received an e-mail from HR to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed with two hiring managers belonging to different departments on a Thursday. The interview was much more enjoyable than I was expecting; it was never a one-sided conversation and the hiring managers were very friendly and informative. The following Monday I received a phone call with an offer. This hiring process has been the most professional and the quickest I have ever experienced. I am looking forward to joining the team.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time when you had a lot of work that you had to do in a certain amount of time? How did you handle it?
  • Tell me about a time when you had to complete a job in which you didn’t have the proper resources. How did you obtain these resources?
  • What do you do when there’s downtime?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and then after 1 phone interview I interviewed with the head of the department. He liked to talk about not only the company but about personal interestes too

Interview Questions
  • They asked me things about what the company does. They also asked my career goals
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66