- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Cape Coral, FL Area
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - Aliso, CA
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- Switzerland - All Cities
- - Vaud
- - Rolle
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at NeoGenomics
Interviews for Top Jobs at NeoGenomics
- Lab Assistant (6)
- Accessioning Technician (5)
- Research Scientist (4)
- Lab Assistant I (3)
- Technician (2)
- Laboratory Assistant (2)
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (2)
- Laboratory Technician (2)
- Accessioner (1)
- Histotechnologist (1)
- Client Service Associate (1)
- Billing (1)
- Safety Specialist (1)
- Clinical Lab Associate (1)
- Client Advocate (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Cytogenetic Technologist (1)
- Physician (1)
- Visual Designer (1)
- Pharmacy Technologist (1)
- Sales (1)
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist (1)
- Project Support Administrator (1)
- Lab Tech (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Lab Technician- Covid Unit (1)
- Scientific Writer (1)
- Service Desk Specialist (1)
- Territory Manager (1)
- AP Manager (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States) in Sep 2020
First phone interview was fair. It is a clear introduction to the company and the work environment you are going to experience. Interview questions were simple and straightforward, which leads to the chance of a second interview.
- Where do you see yourself in your career short term, and long term?
I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Fort Myers, FL)
Very informative and friendly. They asked me to talk about a time when I had to apply conflict resolution and how did I handle it. A lot of these questions are situational so make sure you think of examples you've had in your past/current work place(s)
- They asked me to talk about a time when I had to apply conflict resolution and how did I handle it.
I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States) in Dec 2020
The HR mixup on the time of interview with hiring manager and me. I requested rescheduling. They said I am not the right candidate for the position. They gave this decision without taking interview. So how I was selected for interview first. This shows that people working in this company do not pay attention while writing emails for interview.
- Interview date was decided. But no interview was taken
I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)
I did multiple rounds of interviews with this company and after round 2, a written offer was made. The company pulled a written job offer after the site visit. Be wary of power tripping managers and VP, and I was not reimbursed for travel costs during the site visit. Run, don't walk, from this company.
- Q: How loyal do you feel you will be to this company?
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Carlsbad, CA) in Sep 2020
After speaking with hiring manger, he gave back some really positive feedbacks. The next day, I got a phone call from HR, but there is no more responses afterwards! I send emails to HM to follow up few times but no response at all for two weeks.
- Behavior questions and some technical skills
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Aliso Viejo, CA) in Sep 2020
Two days after submitting my application, a lead talent engagement got in touch with me. I applied for two shifts and they were very nice to take my preferred shift into consideration. Then a week later, I was set up with a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. The phone interview was about half an hour, and the hiring manager was very friendly and informative. It took several days to hear back, but was invited for an onsite interview. It was great seeing the lab, and the hiring manager who interview really made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I was told that they had another candidate to interview, and I would hear back within a day or two and I actually got an offer the day after my interview.
- How do you manage a large workload?
I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)
Very brief and pleasant. The interviewer was friendly and made it more of a dialogue than an interview. There weren’t many technical questions whatsoever, it was more focused on your experiences working in labs and if you would be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Do you know about the company?
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)
I applied online and was contacted within 2 days by a hiring manger who set up an in person interview with the onsite manager. After meeting with the site manager I also met with HR. Within 1 week I was offered a position.
- Why do you want to work for this company?
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Fort Myers, FL) in Aug 2020
The entire process took about 1.5 weeks. I applied through the company website and within a day or two I received an e-mail from HR to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed with two hiring managers belonging to different departments on a Thursday. The interview was much more enjoyable than I was expecting; it was never a one-sided conversation and the hiring managers were very friendly and informative. The following Monday I received a phone call with an offer. This hiring process has been the most professional and the quickest I have ever experienced. I am looking forward to joining the team.
- Can you tell me about a time when you had a lot of work that you had to do in a certain amount of time? How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time when you had to complete a job in which you didn’t have the proper resources. How did you obtain these resources?
- What do you do when there’s downtime?
I interviewed at NeoGenomics (United States)
I applied through a recruiter and then after 1 phone interview I interviewed with the head of the department. He liked to talk about not only the company but about personal interestes too
- They asked me things about what the company does. They also asked my career goals