NeoGenomics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and relaxed. Started out over the phone and moved to a lunch and finally an office setting. Met the team, and was able to get real people answers before deciding to accept a position.

Interview Questions

NeoGenomics Response

Jan 20, 2017 – Human Resources

Welcome to the team! 2017 is going to be a great year for us all!

Lab Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Interview

Easy, did a tour of the area you were going to work and process. Then ask a couple of questions related to your past experience. Person interviewing does give you time to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• In your past experience(job) what was the most difficult part of the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Aliso Viejo, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I would describe the interview as comfortable in tone. The atmosphere between me and my interviewers wasn't tense and i felt comfortable to speak openly with them, I answered all questions truthfully and straightforward, and then we were done. I didnt have any trouble answering confidently because i always answered truthfully. I asked to take a tour of the facility to see my (potential) news workplace, and they showed me around, and then i left.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how i would respond to a reprimand from a co-worker.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Aliso Viejo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from management and he invited me to an interview. The position I was applying to was a graveyard shift position so the interview had to be held at night with the team lead. I met the manager and the team lead and they asked some questions about my education and interests. Overall the interview went very well. I received a decision in less than a week.

Application

Interview

The interview process was detailed and on point as to what is required and expected for the position. The interviewer was easy going which made me feel relaxed, through the whole process.

Interview Questions

NeoGenomics Response

Jan 20, 2017 – Human Resources

We are very excited about 2017 and are excited to have you on the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Found the job online and applied
    Got a call for an in person interview 2 days later
    Had 1:1 interview.
    Gave a detailed walk through of what to expect if given the job

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NeoGenomics.

Interview

There was a brief one because HR had difficulty trying to keep someone in accessioning so they put me over there. Had a interview with the person over the section. He didn't seem interested in my talents. It was very hurried and never got clarification on what exactly I will be doing.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Aliso Viejo, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Originally I was contacted about this position by an outside recruiter. The recruiter was very helpful and after an initial phone conversation scheduled me a phone interview with the director of the department. I really appreciate that the initial phone call would be with a direct supervisor instead of an HR representative. With this I was able to have all of my questions answered by the person I would be reporting to.

The phone interview was very straight forward and all of my questions regarding the company and position were answered. Within days of the phone screening I was contacted by the recruiter who wanted to schedule me for an in person interview the following week.

The in person interview consisted of a panel interview with four directors from different departments. The interview, again, was very straight forward. What I really liked about the interview was that you could tell the interviewers were interested if I would be a good fit for the culture of the company and not just going down a list of questions. Following the interview we took a tour of the facility.

Within a few days of the in person interview I received positive feedback from the recruiter and in less than a week had a job offer.

Overall this was the best interviewing experiences that I have had.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NeoGenomics (Lake Forest, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

The protocols for hiring was on point. Human Resources of NeoGenomics made contact with me after I had applied to the job online. I responded to HR's email request for an interview date. A second interview was requested via email from HR for a phone call. All took place within 1-2 week time-frame...Smoothly.

All corresponding emails were answered promptly by HR. They were the liaison between the department leads for me and never skipped a beat on responding to any questions I had. Some were emails, some were phone-calls. I experienced good vibes all around and my experience during the hiring process was as professional as they come.

Interview Questions

• On my first interview, I met with 2 interviewers (separate rooms about 30 min each person).
      The interview was a rapport between the interviewer/interviewee on personality, skills, job description, tasks and duties required, and seeing if both parties vibed.

I liked that they put you on a computer to test on how well you work. Given an empty room, a computer and list of directions to follow. A Hands on test will prove your knowledge and skill-sets.   1 Answer

AP Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NeoGenomics in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The only issue I had was no communication afterward. I was contacted by talent team and was told they were still very interested in me and had a few questions. After I answered those NOTHING. Not even an email to let me know they decided on someone else. A quick email or phone call does wonders!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was conflict on your team and how you handled it   Answer Question