NetSuite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

NetSuite recruiter Greg Freed provided excellent communication and diligently assisted in helping me speak to the right people. Interviews lasted 30-45 mins. in length and were relaxed but structured. I had several phone interviews and spoke with three people in person. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about examining a statement of work and the contracts review process.   Answer Question

Associate Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetSuite (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

3 round process. A very informative HR phone interview where I got a general overview of the company and the interview process. Then a video interview was set up, and finally an in-person interview. All three were a good mix of behavioral and technical questions, plus I got to learn a lot about NetSuite.

Associate Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I found the Associate Web Developer position through my University's job board website. I got an email to schedule a phone interview shortly thereafter. The phone interview was pretty standard scenario/soft skill questions. The recruiter said I would hear back in a week. I ended up never hearing back from anyone despite emailing the recruiter several times. Very inconsiderate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

1. One of the interviewer did not shake my hand either at the beginning or in the end, even if I offered to.

2. In less than 20 mins' talk about my projects, I was told directly by the first interviewer, that "I think you are not going to pass the interview". I tried very hard to make my interview back to the normal process with smiling face, but I think he hate me so much... ...

3. At the end of talking to the interviewer, I asked "What's the innovation about NetSuite or in your daily work?" I got the answer "Nothing".

Assume I am a really bad candidate, should I be treated like that ?
    Do you want to be the one that have the same experience as me ?

The rest of the team seems to be normal.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetSuite in March 2014.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and discussed a Quality Assurance Engineer position I was interested in. She then passed my resume to an interviewer who called me up for a phone interview which lasted ~35 minutes. It was very odd, because I said I was interested in the QA position, but he said "Let me tell you, it's much easier to get a start in the company as a Software Engineer" and didn't even pause for about the next 2 minutes, so I couldn't interject and question what happened to discussing the QA position. You could tell the interviewer was really enthusiastic about his job and the company though, so that's a good sign about the company. At the end of the phone interview, he emailed me several technical questions that I needed to answer with a reply within a few minutes. I had already told him I had limited programming experience but he was still pushing the software developer position, so at this point I was already just viewing the interview as an experience builder, and not as an actual potential job.

He emailed me a few days later with another question about my past experience, and then never replied back. My weirdest interview experience to date!

Interview Questions

• How have you used algorithms in your past programming experience (anything interesting?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I found out about NetSuite through a recruiter. The first step was a phone interview during which a hiring manager asked me a few technical questions about databases. This was followed by an on-site interview with what was supposed to be four people. The first interviewer inquired about my background before asking me to evaluate the output of a Java program. A few minutes after he left, the hiring manager came to tell me I had failed the test, and that the interview would not be continued.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to evaluate the output of a somewhat complex Java program.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview

Talked to recruiter first. Then did a programming test. Had onsite interview later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetSuite (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Initially called by HR recruiter who was just looking for keywords and didn't seem happy when I mentioned I don't do much object oriented programming. A month later I got called in for an in person interview where I was interviewed by 2 people at a time, one person was at the office the others were met via skype. They provided some java programming questions and were generally very nice and polite compare to the HR recruiter. At the end of the interview they said to expect response in two weeks but sadly no contact or anything afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (San Mateo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The review process was smooth and pleasant. I submitted my resume at the university career fair, after having answered some basic data structures and java questions. I was then scheduled for an 45 minute technical interview the next morning, which took place on school campus.

A recruiter then got back to me within a week, scheduling an onsite interview. There were 4 technical interviews in total with 4 different teams, with product demo and lunch. All the interviewers are really friendly and encouraging, readily gave out their business cards.

I was contacted after a week, telling me that the company would wish to extend an offer to me. The offer was very competitive, and I did not negotiate.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (New York, NY).

Interview

First was a personal interview by phone. After that, three more face to face interviews (one personal, one technical and one about problem solving skills). They were very kind and very professional during all the process.