NetSuite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetSuite Interview Questions

Interviews at NetSuite

3.2

BDR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite in June 2020.

Interview

Easy first couple of calls with recruiter and manager. Involved a 5 minute sales role play. Culminated in a final zoom interview with 13 other candidates all on call. Did group activities and then had a 1 on 1 interview at the end. Everyone was great until the last manager doing the 1 on 1 interviews. Seemed tired and completely uninterested in what I had to say. Additionally asked the most generic first interview questions possible and tried to end the call as quickly as possible.

NetSuite Functional Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview

I went through a recruiting process through college recruiting and had a phone interview and a video interview. I had to have a phone call with a recruiter for the first round. Then, I had a video interview with an employee who has a similar position to what I was interviewing for.

Associate Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NetSuite (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Brief 30 minute phone screening with a college recruiter, passed to stage two which was a video interview. The video interview was mostly behavioral questions. Then was flown out to Super Day for a two day event including a socializing mixer on the first evening followed by a day full of interviews and group activities.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at NetSuite in January 2020.

Interview

Relaxed interview process that was just as much about NetSuite as it was about you. Very prompt on follow up and clear on next steps. Also very transparent about the entire process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite in January 2020.

Interview

The first interview was an over the phone interview for 20 mins. Very simple, just wanted to know why I was interested in the position and background information. Informative on what to expect for the next interviews.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone screen interview and a digital zoom interview with internal staff/consultant director. The 1:1 interview was a series of 10 questions testing you, not thing like a conversation for both sides to understand each other.

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview

Pretty arduous experience from start to finish. I was referred by a friend from Oracle (not Netsuite) and when I was told they were not hiring at Oracle they moved me over to Netsuite where I was contacted by a recruiter. She was kind, basically told me to maintain a good personality and I’ll do well. It was pretty unhelpful advice but I thought things would be easy. I was wrong the online application took a while especially because this was my first cover letter. I was given materials to review regarding a made up coffee shop called SuiteBeans that I was expected to sell, I prepared by making a script and the call went smoothly as a result. The guy on the other end of the phone was pretty direct and emotionless. An hour after my call, I was given materials that told me I was invited to an all day interview event. The managers conducting the interview were nice, one was the guy I spoke with on the phone. The other was up beat and high energy. They took us on a tour, we did a team activity which was a proposal for a business expansion and then broke into one on one interviews. I thought I did great in the one on one but not as well in the team exercise. I received an email a week later it said “while they liked my background, they did not have an immediate fit for my background”. I replied asking for feedback and received no response.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NetSuite in February 2019.

Interview

two phone calls, then one in person interview. 1st phone call is all personality questions, second Phone call involves a mock sales call for a made-up company. In person involves meeting with multiple managers, and lasts about 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview

Introductory phone call with recruiter with screening questions, phone call with hiring manager with basic behavioral questions, then phone call with Business Development Manager. Nothing out of the ordinary for a sales type role

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetSuite.

Interview

I applied in April 2018 for this position on LinkedIn and received a response within a day or two asking for a phone interview. The recruiter fairly abruptly cut me off when I mentioned that my two years as an Operations Analyst was in Services rather than Sales and said that he didn't think the hiring manager would be okay with this but that he would forward my resume and get back to me. He never did.

I applied for the same position in November 2018 and was contacted by the same recruiter for another phone interview. He didn't remember me. I replied as a follow up to the April email that we had spoken about this position before and was he still interested in setting up another phone interview. No response.

Additionally, all communication with the recruiter was brief, unprofessional, and informal. He didn't introduce himself or even use an email signature when responding to my application.