Neudesic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Neudesic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first approached by a technical recruiter about the position through email and later scheduled a meeting to talk through the phone. Shortly after, we scheduled actual, onsite interview.

Two weeks later, I arrived onsite which was revealed to be a group interview in a conference room. We were met by Senior Consultants and current Associate Consultants and there was a mini presentation about the company and work culture.

A 15 minute coding quiz followed and afterwards, we had interviews with several consultants and other employees.

Overall, it took about two and half hours. A little over a week later, an offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Working in groups, how to deal with people under performing, coding questions in HTML, JS, SQL, and etc   Answer Question

Senior SharePoint Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Sr. SharePoint position for the Seattle location. Initially I had conversation Shirley Vincent, kind of Pre-screening. She was supportive and polite at the beginning and tried to gave me impression that she is very profession and punctual in her work. After our conversation she arranged couple of more technical interview with Senior Technical Person. After the technical interview she promised me to get back to me with final answer. I didn't heard anything back in two weeks so I followed up by email, then left couple of voice mails. However, she never returned my calls or replied to my emails.

Not sure how much time it takes to just simply reply to candidate that "You have not being selected, Good luck in your search". If candidate is spending so much time to apply for the job and couple of interview process, I guess it is moral responsibility to just inform candidate. I wouldn't even
    treat our servant the way I was being treated. This would simply convey that how people are being treating in the organization and gives idea about company culture. If Parsa Rohani, CEO of Neudesic is reading this review I'd simply give advice that ask your team to treat candidate as human with some dignity and respect despite if they are selected or not. This also gives an impression that how you are treating your Clients and how you'd like your employee to treat your clients. There are lots of fancy words on their website about what is Neudesic stand for and how they treat each employee but unfortunately based on my experience it is just a words which neither Neudesic nor their employee seems to believe.And I'd like to tell recruiter that remember one day you will also be candidate and I truely believe that you would definitely not want another person to treat like they way you are treating.

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Good paced interview process with a phone screen and then in-person interview with 4 different managers on the Marketing team. The people I interviewed with was a perfect indication of my role in the marketing department. I knew right away that there was a clear set path for the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is something negative that happened at an event/tradeshow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neudesic (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

There was an informal Meet & Greet session for a working lunch at the office where you got to meet the higher-ups and see what the atmosphere is like. Also a meeting with the competition where they explained the hiring process and what to expect.
    Actual Interview was a 15-minute 4-question open answer technical exam covering HTML/CSS, SQL, and writing simple functions (string manipulation and easy calculation). They gave me a pen and there were 2 people watching me take it across the table—nerve-racking.
    There was a follow-up face-to-face interview with 4 of the staffers in charge of hiring, straightforward questions about my experience and what I hoped to bring to the table should I be hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working on a team where one of the members wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

After initial call with recruiter. Interview was setup with Talent manager who screened my entire profile and set the expectation and kept repeating we are hiring gor Neudesic not client. Then i attended technical interview for more than hour. Then they scheduled me for an interview with their region head manager. After this they stopped answering my calls and wont reply to emails. At last after multiple attempt, this lady tells me that client didnt like your profile and sorry. But wait a minute you screened my resume, you evaluated my technical skills and when its time to hire suddenly now you hire for client and not Neudesic. Beware of this company, and wont waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, mvc, web api, c# latest features, entity framework, what is consultant, etc   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Tempe, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Between a lackluster recruiting agency, hostile interviewer, and complete blow-off after three interviews, I have to say that this company exhibits zero respect for its applicants.

I started the process at the end of November and completed three interviews, taking me halfway into January. After being told by the recruiter at my last interview that "Neudesic moves fast, I should have feedback by the end of the day," a week passed without contact from the agency with no word. Fortunately I got a much better position with a company that understood my skillset, or who knows how long I would have been waiting.

In my first (non-technical) phone interview, the manager told me he didn't see much experience on my resume because there were no Microsoft certifications listed. This was in spite of years of experience in the Microsoft ecosystem and graduate work in advanced topics in Computer Science.

He seemed to reluctantly give me the go-ahead but eventually I was scheduled for a follow-up technical phone screen where I was asked the usual "What's the difference between an interface and an abstract class?"-type questions.

They then disappeared for a couple weeks before scheduling an in-person interview through my recruiter. During my initial interview the same manager told me that he found it troubling that I was interested in the local Python and Data Science communities during my off time because he believed all of his developers should be "deeply rooted" in their respective .NET technology before "branching out." Again, this is without any understanding of my existing extensive .NET experience.

Finally a Senior Somethingorother III came in and rehashed a bunch of basic questions, had me write a basic SQL SELECT query on the whiteboard, and then said, "Uhhh... what else can I ask you... I don't have my questions..."

He went on to try to ask me questions about MongoDB which he admitted he had no experience with, and it became apparent he was just trying to kill time. After about an hour and a half of this, he went and got the manager and the interview came to an awkward fizzling end.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between an interface and an abstract class?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth.
    4 Interview rounds
    Initial interview with the Technical recruiter for 30mins
    2nd round technical interview with a senior consultant - .Net, C#, Angular.js, SQL
    3rd round interview with the Director of professional development
    4th and final round with the Client partner.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Neudesic (Irvine, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved two phone interviews and three in-person interviews. The questions were nothing out of the ordinary. The whole process seemed unorganized and as if they were interveiwing me for a position that either did not exist yet, or that they were not sure what the role would really encompass. After all five of the interviews, I was told they decided to shift the role to a more senior position instead of including a specialist as part of their team.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • What do you see as the biggest challenge in marketing our products?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant -Business Intelligence and Big Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neudesic (Tempe, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I've applied for this position SQL Server Business Intelligence Consultant on LinkedIn. Recruiter immediately emailed and called me. After phone screening I was scheduled for a phone technical interview with the Project Leader whose profile I've found on LinkedIn. I was told in advance about specifics of possible questions. The length of interview was expected about 30 minutes. The phone interviewer sounded friendly originally, but got much colder after my failure to answer some questions due to my obvious lack of hands on work experience with these parts of SQL Server. I've notified recruiter of interview. Never heard anything from them.

Interview Questions

• A lot of simple (what SQL Server I worked in the past with) and complicated questions about Transact-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, schemes, data types, Business Intelligence, ETL.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neudesic (Tempe, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an in person interview. They are there to test your ability not your knowledge, just think about how to answer the questions and admit when you are wrong or don't know something.

Interview Questions

• How would you fill an oddly sized swimming pool with X diameter spheres, go through your thinking process?   Answer Question