NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NextGen Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.9

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare.

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and the interview was very basic - a run through the resume to see if I checked the boxes. I asked relevant questions about the role, like how many direct reports, and recruiter did not know. Recruiter said she would let me know next steps in a few days, and them never responded to my "thank you" email or follow up email asking about whether or not there have been decisions. They didn't even bother with the standard "thanks but no thanks" letter.

Medical Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare (Owings Mills, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with Hr. After I was scheduled for a face to face interview at the Nextgen location in Hunt valley,Md.Perform routine, non-complex clerical functions, such as sorting, filing and posting information to established records. Perform any combination of duties depending on division/department assigned as well as assisting with data entry applications and maintaining current supplies of forms and directories. May provide back-up support to other operations as required.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume through NextGen's talent acquisition platform, I was contacted by a polite and professional recruitment officer. This officer acted as my partner in the application process, suggesting tips for my interview and taking care to ensure I was likely to be a good fit for the company.

My interview was with prospective team members, direct managers, and a senior manager. Everyone participated, and I left feeling both that all levels of the group were invested in the hiring process and that management valued team member input. I also got the sense that management was modeling interview best practices for the benefit of the team's professional development.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure the quality of the analyses you generate?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and got a phone screening w a recruiter. Then, acctg mngr called separately and went over personality & my experienc very deeply. The in peraon interview started w a quick a chat with acct mngr again and followed by talking to the controller. Mngr & controller went over detailed experience & personality in depth. They were both nice, friendly, and approachable.

Interview Questions

• tell me how do u close accounts in ur company? step by step. ... and what role do u play in the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flexible in negotiation

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare (Hunt Valley, MD).

Interview

In the beginning, it was very intimidating. I was interviewed by three individuals. All three women were very experienced and professional. They asked basic questions during the interview process. The interview took about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Do you know the difference between co-pay's and coinsurance's?   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process entailed a phone interview. Key areas of discussion were the job description, qualification, and job expectation. We discussed key areas of my resume that matched the job description, along with the skill assessment worksheet that I provided prior to the interview. We then proceeded to discuss the work environment and culture of the target company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and review skill survey information provided before hand   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare (Horsham, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    easy 1st round
    tough 2 and 3rd round
    final round is a formality (HR)

I had applied for data analytics position and they called me on a warm summer day.
    It was nice travelling there and fun.

Support A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare in January 2016.

Interview

Completed online application; interview process was as expected; wanted to know specifics about prior work experience and seemed to want to make sure it was a good fit both ways; nice people who I believe want the best for the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses/strengths?   1 Answer

Reimbursement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I was very nervous before the interview but after meeting with hiring manager I was a little more comfortable and the interview went well. They were very professional during the question are process. Many of the question consisted of my experience, knowledge, and skills set. I believe that this company is looking for the best of the best.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NextGen Healthcare.

Interview

Applied twice on line and was contacted after 2nd application. Interviewed with 3 different upper management people. Offered a competitive salary with ability to receive quarterly bonus. The offer was fedx to me and was accepted. The training lasted for a few months and was classroom and on line. There are many good people dedicated employees that are very well equipped to handle clients tickets and willing to help new employees.