Nissan North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nissan North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Nissan North America

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan North America.

Interview

Interview process was 3 rounds. I was contacted by the hiring manager. I had one phone screen with the hiring manager, then another phone screen with two other hiring managers, and then an onsite with all 3. Pretty easy interviews, they simply want to see if you have the desire to learn, and contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond what was asked of you.   Answer Question

Commercial Credit Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nissan North America (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied directly online on the Nissan jobs portal, and within the same week, the Recruiter from the Talent Acquisition team for Nissan Group of North America emailed me to request a 15-20 minute phone screen. The next day, I had the phone screen interview. I'm waiting on the hiring manager to provide feedback and next steps. Some of these groups only meet weekly to discuss.

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview and one on-site. The phone interview was 30 min and the on-site was 1 hour. Phone interview was easy, simple behavioral questions. On-site interview was a little intense, 7 managers and 1 engineer formed the interview panel. But overall great experience.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nissan North America.

Interview

Straight forward panel setting relaxed environment with questions like “why are you the best person for the job”, “what unique qualities can you bring to the team”, and several scenario questions

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview scheduled through recruitment agency and the hiring manager arrived behind time unprepared started reading my resume when we started the interview .. She started with highlighting the challenges and not enough manpower and while reading my resume she thought I would be a better fit for another department ...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan North America.

Interview

the position is through Kelly Services in which you go through your initial interview with Kelly Services recruiter and the recruiter will set up your final interview with the actual HR person from the company. I heard back on the same day and was "verbally offered" the position. Onboarding instructions were sent the next day and the process is super lengthy. I received a written offer one week after my onboarding cleared and it took two weeks to clear onboarding. However, they have not given me an official start date. It's a bit concerning when you're offered the position and they can't tell you when you're starting. It's even more stressful when you're relocating for the job and have a tight timeline to work with. If you do get selected to move forward, congratulations! Just be prepared to wait but I do think it's worth the wait. I am currently working for a corporate company as well and for 3 years there were no opportunity to advance so I'm really excited to start this new job!

Interview Questions

• What is your 2-5 year goal?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nissan North America in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Contact by HR recruiter via email to setup phone screen. Phone screen was painful, as the person was obviously reading from a script and did not have my resume in front of them. What a waste of time. Never heard a peep back.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was your last employer?   1 Answer

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan North America (Nashville, TN) in April 2019.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter to schedule an phone screen, and I replied almost immediately with my availability. Then I went three weeks with no response. I called her phone number listed on her signature line and sent her numerous follow-ups with nothing. Then all the sudden four weeks later, I received a new email again from this same recruiter, so I scheduled a time. Then she was 15 minutes late in calling me and there was so much noise in the background that I could actually hear the whole conversation. The recruiter wasn't prepared and didn't seem engaged in what she was doing. A complete and horrible experience for a potential employee eager to work for this organization! The salary given for this role was 30K minimum under market rate.

Interview Questions

• The starting salary range for this role is $55-65K, are you okay with this range?   Answer Question

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tougaloo, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nissan North America (Tougaloo, MS) in March 2019.

Interview

I only did two rounds of interview (on-campus recruiter session and a phone interview with engineers); with the phone interview, they asked me a series of behavioral questions and a few technical questions. Three system engineers were on the phone with me and asked questions on my past experiences.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Picayune, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nissan North America (Picayune, MS).

Interview

Upon arrival I was asked for ID and was given a paper application. The employees were very friendly and would smile or nod when passed. I was told to wait in customer area waiting room. While waiting I was able to gather my thoughts and composure, so I appreciated the transition time.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with making phone calls all day?   1 Answer