NorSpark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NorSpark Interview Questions

Interviews at NorSpark

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and nice and the people were very real, and I can appreciate that. I felt like that the people running the interview actually real questions but how much can you really tell from an interview? Overall it was a positive experience and I see why it was conducted in the way that it was. I really am glad I got to see everything about the company and I felt like there was a lot of transparency.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you the most?   1 Answer

Apr 20, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

We're very excited to be working with you! We hope it's a successful partnership!

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

So my interview process was different. I actually got offered the job, turned them down and went with another company. I realized that I made a mistake by choosing the other company and then the CEO still let me come back after I realized what I had done. Not everyone would do that. Great people!

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

May 25, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Interviewee,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and even though you came back to us we are excited to have you as a member of our team! It's not the norm to take the route that you... More

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very enjoyable. All of the employees I met throughout the process were exceedingly positive and made me want to be a part of their company. They were very upfront and honest about what I would be doing and answered all the questions I had. I felt very comfortable throughout the hiring process with some great help from the HR team and was super excited when I was offered the job! Now I just recently got promoted to corporate trainer and am super excited to see what else is in store for me here at NorSprak!

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

Apr 30, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your insight into our hiring process! We are always looking to improve, and your feedback is valued and going to be used to improve our business in an awesome way! People like... More

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Transparency was key. These guys told me what was going on from the jump. Lots of shadowing but there wasn't anything that didn't get answered. The managers asked a lot about me.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest attribute as a team leader?   1 Answer

Apr 25, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your review. We value transparency and look forward to working with you more!

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall, really enjoyed the process. The HR team and owner were fantastic. First interview was clear and concise. Straight to the point. Gave a brief overview of the company and got to know me/review my resume in greater depth. A couple of the questions were tough and made you think, but nothing out of the ordinary. Second interview was longer, more visual interview. It really helped me gain a better understanding of the clients and what the day to day would consist of. Third interview was brief and straight to the point. So excited I was able to get through the process and get the offer!

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths?
      What are some of your goals?   Answer Question

Jun 22, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations on the offer! We know how excited you must be to start your new career, and we are glad you chose to do it here at NorSpark! It is really nice to know that people... More

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Their are two round of interviews the first is to get to know you as a person if you fit the company’s mindset. The second interview is going into detail the structure of the company and the base pay.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Kind of a challenging interview. Lengthy initial interview but enjoyable. I felt like the staff, although younger, did a good job of explaining the role and got to know me relatively well. The last interview was the hardest. I wasn't prepared like I had hoped in the skills review section and I could tell that the manager expected more from me. I got the job but it wasn't easy.

Interview Questions

• What type of leader are you in a team culture? Delegator or controller?   1 Answer

Apr 20, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Glad to have you on board! Looking for big things from you.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Online submission, two rounds of in person interview. One was with my future mentor at Panera and then it followed up with speaking to the manager of the company. Once I started the interview process it was very quick, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your learning style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

I was called for an interview the day after application. This has been one of the best interview experiences I’ve had. I like this company a lot. My major wasarketing I’m college

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NorSpark.

Interview

There were three rounds I had to go through. I was kinda nervous but they made me feel compfertable. I was very excited about the business format and happy to have received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals, what motivates you.   1 Answer

Feb 24, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thanks for the quick review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture and growth opportunity of NorSpark!