Northsight Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northsight Management

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northsight Management (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

The initial communication was nice and professional. The interview was a little different due to being interviewed by multiple people at once. The place was quiet and professional. My first impression was that it was a quiet, professional atmosphere and I was happy to learn that is was true. The building is small but the company is moving to allow for more growth

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northsight Management in June 2014.

Interview

Over the phone interview ,contracts and guidelines submitted by email,offering way below standard rates and way above standard expectations.The interviewer was nice and cordial.She asked are you willing to take up to 24 photos per job? Do you have a smart phone..what kind?Banking information ect.

Interview Questions

• Will you work for $18 a lawn up to 1 acre?   1 Answer

Vendor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northsight Management (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume through an online ad I saw. A few days later I received a call from the HR manager, who was very friendly. I set up an interview with the Vice President. At the interview I met with three people, the Director of HR, the VP, and another member of the management team. The interview was productive, and did not follow the "standard" kind of cookie cutter interview. It was more like a conversation than it was them inquiring about the typical things I liked or didn't like about the job. Their questions were more geared toward how I thought about certain situations and things like that. The other manager I met with was very direct and, I felt, very honest about the job, the company, and working for him. I did not feel there was any grey areas when I left. A couple days later they called me to discuss the interview and salary requirements. The position they offered was somewhat of a step back for me, but I did come away impressed with the people there. In the future, if there were a higher level position that opened up, I would certainly consider working with them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was an internally motivated or an externally motivated person. I had to ask him for clarification, and their description challenged me. It was basically a question about if I was motivated by things like compensation, job title, competition with other employees, etc.., or if I was more internally motivated by things like seeing a job getting completed, or watching something that I had designed or managed grow and be productive. It doesn't sound like a challenging question, but it is.   Answer Question

It would have been a step back from where I am at right now. Although I saw great opportunity there, I did not want to move backward at this time.

Current Vendor- D& L Lawn/Landscaping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benson, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northsight Management (Benson, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Northsight Management actually called our company and asked us to become a part of their vendors. Said we came highly recommended. We accepted and have been very satisfied with our decision. I only wish Northsight was able to provide their "loyal" and hard-working vendors with some type of work to carry them through the off-season.

Interview Questions

• cannot think of any situation such as this during the 1-2 yrs. we have been a vendor with Northsight.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were actually persued by a representative with Northsight and offered a vendor position in our local area of Benson, NC. We accepted and have thoroughly enjoyed our time being part of this company.