NuAxis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NuAxis Interview Questions

2.4

Task Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NuAxis in December 2015.

Interview

The current company that held the government contact lost to NuAxis so the interview process was limited to a phone screening. Although NuAxis was taking over an expired contract, they opted to keep all current employees that wished to remain, and at their current salaries. That's what's best for the customer and that's why most of our employees opted to stay.

Network Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NuAxis in November 2015.

Interview

I recieved the call promptly at the scheduled time. The interviewer was extreamly personalble making the nervous anxiety that comes with interviews easier to get over and once we began talking, I felt extreamly comfortable. I feel this helped the overall interview since I felt confident in the answers I gave to his questions, which were open ended just to see how my mind worked in different situations. After the interview, he let me know the steps to follow and hopefully I will hear back from them for a face to face interview within the week.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me if a router went down, and you had a new router our of the box, what steps would you take in order to bring it online and into the system?   1 Answer

Support Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NuAxis (Lakewood, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first with the recruiter, then an in-person interview at the client's site. The usual questions of how you would be a good or excellent fit for the position you are applying. It helps to follow up with questions about benefits and any logistical pieces for where your client is located.

Interview Questions

• Give a few day-to-day examples of your last job. How did you handle uncooperative people?
      What do you feel is your expertise?
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NuAxis (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview process only consisted of a phone interview that involved a general discussion of my previous work. In regards to the technical interview, it was a very short piece in which the client asked the questions.

Project Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NuAxis (Reston, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a telephone screening with the Program Manager, followed by a telephone interview with team members I would be working with. Everyone was friendly and positive, and helped to put me at ease. All questions were simply geared towards verifying the experience I had placed on my resume and to find out if I would be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience, as well as my experience with Excel   Answer Question