Ogilvy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 594 of over 594 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy

Ogilvy

Application

I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

Everyone was super friendly and just wanted to know overall your past experience, how you would handle situations, and why you want to intern there. I went through two interviews after my application.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to intern at ogilvy?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Ogilvy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

First-round was not bad, purely behavioral questions that weren't too hard to answer. Felt a little rushed but ultimately was a good experience and the interviewer was very nice and listened attentively. Was conducted over zoom and the entirety of it took around 20-ish minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What was a major twist that happened in your life within the past year?
2 people found this interview helpful

Ogilvy

Application

I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

The interview was more of a conversation than questions and answers. First they gave information about the role and how they work and after that the conversation was mostly about my previous experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do when a campaign you create was not going successful
2 people found this interview helpful

Ogilvy

Application

I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

This is only relating to HR. I applied online and a few days later was contacted as I was considered to be an interesting candidate. I was asked a few questions (notice, working situation etc) to which I responded. And then blank. It's the first time I ever have a company HR make contact and then ghost a candidate. I've sent a polite following up email and got very much ignored. There's worse in terms of experience but I got really shocked the HR of a company of that standing would have such poor professionalism towards applicants. I find it appaling. It's okay to change your mind but let people know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ogilvy

Application

I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

Envoi de CV et lettre de motivation via le le site de l'école supérieure (réseau alumni). Entretien par téléphone puis rencontre physique au siège. Rencontre avec la responsable du département et les directeurs de création, 3 personnes présentes.

Interview Questions
  • Expérience secteur Hard skills Soft skills Centres d'intérêts Niveau d'anglais

Ogilvy

Application

I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

Apply online with your resume, recruiter and hiring manager intake meeting through phone 1-1 ,background check & reference checks, negotiate salary details and start date, got offer after going through all steps

Interview Questions
  • Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? Why Do You Want This Job?

Ogilvy

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

It was a two stage interview that was pretty informal- which made me feel welcome. The time between the 2 interviews was only a matter of days. Then a quick decision was made and I was sent a contract within a matter of days following my final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Apr 2021

Interview

Overall it is short and to the point. They ask for your skills set and experience. The interview is casual in general with multiple people. Not intimidating and friendly to talk to

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Jersey City, NJ) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online, scheduled the interview, interviewed with the recruiter for was not at all transparent nor informed on the position, and overall rude. Recruiter did not appear to be interested in anything other then discussing salary, but would not provide any information on the range for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ogilvy

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy

Interview

J'ai tout d'abord postulé spontanément en ligne avant d'avoir été redirigé vers les postes lié à mon experience. Ensuite, j'ai été mis en contacte avec l'équipe RH et un manager du département Media.

Interview Questions
  • Quelle est votre entreprise préférée sur les réseaux sociaux en ce moment ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 594 Interviews