Omnicare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 21, 2017

2.5

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, MA

Interview

Applied online. Got an email immediately from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was easy and short. In-person interviews were more behavioral questions based and also clinical questions about basic long-term care stuff

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omnicare (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring recruiter was very nice, it was a phone interview. After a week of waiting which is she promised to call me back, bud didnt hear anything from them,, very disappointed

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, we talked about my background and experience. She said she would set me up with an in person interview because she thought I'd be a great fit. I went in for the interview. The lady who interviewed me just read off a bunch of questions from a sheet. Very dry.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

A series of phone screens and face to face interviews followed by a series of round robin final interviews at the corporate headquarters. It was always relaxed and they always made you feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• What is my style of leadership and how have I been able to get results (based on the experiences I listed on my resume)   Answer Question

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I had about a 45 minute interview with the person who would have been my superior's boss. He was pleasant, straightforward, and very professional. No unusual questions or questions unrelated to the position. Training and expectations of new hires was thoroughly discussed and the focus of the interviewer was determining if the applicant 1) can handle the position, and 2) will fit well with the pricing team.

I was informed that the company typically does a series of three interviews before offering someone this position.

Interview Questions

• How are you at math? (followed by several very simple math questions)   Answer Question

Adjudicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Plainview, NY).

Interview

I applied about a month ago someone called me a week later n did a simple phone interview they emailed me to go in and have a 1on1 went well so they offerd me a job a few days later i took there offer went for drug n background check n started on 4/3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

The interview process was a little scattered. I never received a formal job description because the role wasn't open yet and I was asked to come in 3 times, once was additional because of an original scheduling conflict. I mostly worked with the recruiter who was professional and communicated quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

Applied online many times. Received a call from the recruiter. Interview in person offered job same day. Must go through drug, credit, fingerprint and back ground check. Took 3 weeks before I could start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations starting pay same for all

Picking Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Omnicare (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Poor interviewing they hired me at the door. I came to door rang door bell ask if there were hiring Ed said yes. Applied on line got the job

Interview Questions

• Did not ask much was desperate for people to work for them because people quit there and they fired people. They fired one girl because she was bipolar.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Order Entry Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Omnicare (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application on line like a week ago. Then received a email from the company wanting to do a phone interview. Now I await my in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested into the position you appplied for?   1 Answer