Omnicare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omnicare (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring recruiter was very nice, it was a phone interview. After a week of waiting which is she promised to call me back, bud didnt hear anything from them,, very disappointed

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Process was lengthy. Took a long time to get a call back from internal HR. Did not call me back within the week that was stated to hear something back.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omnicare in July 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed by my direct supervisor a couple of weeks after responding to an ad in the Sunday paper. Company had hired other pharmacists a few weeks earlier and wanted to hire someone to work opposite of their new hires. After agreeing to consider a position working evening and weekends they scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I mentioned that I expected no less than what I was making at a previous job even though I knew the position had less responsibilities. The only and final offer was what I was making before. During my first week of employment I was surprised to see a few of my former colleagues employed there. They also were hired immediately after interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnicare (Plainview, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

had resume, with experience,, was given job same day--no background check or quick what would you do questions?-supervising pharmacist came in to HR , looked at me, introduced himself and said ok your resume looks fine

Interview Questions

• none,, able to work nights and weekends?   2 Answers

Negotiation

none--going rate with benefits

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Bangor, ME) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly relaxed. There was a preliminary phone interview to discuss my work experience and determine whether I would be a good fit for the company culture more than anything.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview then an in-person interview. I met with 5 people in person and was there for an hour and a half. It helps to know someone there. Everyone was nice and professional. HR Recruiter was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Several times, was asked "in group work, what role did you normally take?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate-I was happy with their offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking to pick time for phone interview, got re-scheduled 3 times. The interview itself was awful, the lady who interviewed me seemed to be busy doing something else. Asked me to repeat my answers several times.

Clinical Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnicare (New Orleans, LA) in August 2012.

Interview

Pharmacist in Charge interviewed me and asked me about hours, experience and where I went to school. He asked me if I knew any of the pharmacy staff currently working there, and I said no.

Interview Questions

• If I thought I was capable of working those hours?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of their IT managers and he called 10 mins past the time set. He setup a time to meet face-to-face a week and a half later. Twenty four hours before the interview he cancelled the interview and wanted to reschedule. I had already asked for the time off from work, which isn't easy to do in my current position. Very rude. I decided to not meet with a person that doesn't have time for an interview. If he doesn't have time for an interview how is he going to have time to manage a group of people.

Interview Questions

• The typical, what is one of your weaknesses, question.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then was asked to come back for two, in person interviews. They both went extremely well and I felt confident with myself and the company. After about a month of the process, I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• I honestly did not find any question to be difficult or unexpected. They were all the typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation