Omnicare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.4

Adjudicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Plainview, NY).

Interview

I applied about a month ago someone called me a week later n did a simple phone interview they emailed me to go in and have a 1on1 went well so they offerd me a job a few days later i took there offer went for drug n background check n started on 4/3

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

The interview process was a little scattered. I never received a formal job description because the role wasn't open yet and I was asked to come in 3 times, once was additional because of an original scheduling conflict. I mostly worked with the recruiter who was professional and communicated quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

Applied online many times. Received a call from the recruiter. Interview in person offered job same day. Must go through drug, credit, fingerprint and back ground check. Took 3 weeks before I could start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations starting pay same for all

Picking Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Omnicare (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Poor interviewing they hired me at the door. I came to door rang door bell ask if there were hiring Ed said yes. Applied on line got the job

Interview Questions

• Did not ask much was desperate for people to work for them because people quit there and they fired people. They fired one girl because she was bipolar.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Order Entry Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Omnicare (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application on line like a week ago. Then received a email from the company wanting to do a phone interview. Now I await my in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested into the position you appplied for?   1 Answer

Order Entry Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare (Whippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online through website. Was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview (15 min.). It was very relaxed and she explained all the details of the job that I was applying for to see if I would like to continue. Was offered an on-site interview a couple days later. It was very relaxed and open conversation. The hiring manager was super friendly and made me feel comfortable. Questions were basic behavioral questions of what I would do in a certain situation. I was then offered to interview with the pharmacy manager that same day. She was also very nice and made me feel at ease and asked a couple follow up questions and behavioral questions as well.

Was given a verbal offer a couple days later, then e-mailed a written offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you multi-task? How do you handle distractions and focus on your work at the same time? Describe a time where things were difficult and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omnicare (Peabody, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

it was easy and friendy interview, 2 interveiwer were there, they asked about the resume and the education, they also asked about the experience and the availability to work in shifts and relocate.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one situation you met through your work?   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Omnicare (New York, NY).

Interview

All they asked is if you ever worked in a pharmacy....how will I get to work. And can I work weekends.long periods of sitting and talked about being on time and are you willing to come to work in c all types of weather.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Omnicare.

Interview

Once you have applied and there is interest you are contacted by a recruiter. The first interview is with a recruiter. They you might be contacted to have a onsite interview. There is 1-2 onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about yourself and your previous work history skills. They also tell you about the company and the skills required and ask if that is something you are capable of.   Answer Question

Dispensing Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Omnicare (Cerritos, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call from human resources gave info about company and role. Scheduled interview. Typical interview questions. Ask about my experience and tasks in my current job and there is a small test mainly about intravenous meds.

Interview Questions

• How much do you make at your current job?   1 Answer