Oshyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oshyn Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oshyn

Developer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quito (Ecuador)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oshyn (Quito (Ecuador)).

Interview

I submitted my resume through a referral and got a phone interview within a few days. The phone interview I discussed mostly my experience and technical qualifications. Interview consisted mostly on software development concepts and methodologies.
    A couple of days later, I was called for an on site interview where I met a senior team lead. He conducted a technical interview about my background and knowledge where I had to respond questions and describe the approach to solve a problem. The next day I received a call to talk about company extending me a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was during a meeting with the CFO over lunch followed by a phone interview with the company's CEO. They were flexible and respectful of giving appropriated notice and transition period of my current job at the time even though they had an urgent need to get me on board.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quito (Ecuador)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oshyn (Quito (Ecuador)) in May 2009.

Interview

you can send the resume on the website, then a local dev calls with a list of questions, learning skills, english proficiency, communication, experience are evaluated, if ok then move to the interview with tech arch in LA over the phone, easier questions, then get offer and negotiate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very open to negotiate