PCTEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCTEL Interview Questions

2.6

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PCTEL (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview at first then face to face with another employee who you will be working with. On the phone interview the engineering manager will ask you various question of task management then in person the employee will get you fit in on what it is like to work at PCTEL.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like why do you want to work here? What are your experience like.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at PCTEL (Bloomingdale, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Was straight forward. Hired through Aerotek Professional Services, and Aerotek verified my skill level and work experience from previous assignments. I was able to convey my abilities in the on-site interview. Was meant to be a 6 month contract, possibly longer, lasted one year.

Interview Questions

• Why does PCTEL Inc. not employ someone to perform necessary Manufacturing and Building Analysis for significant improvements. There is a lot on improvement potention in the PCTEL Manufacturing and Distribution operation, and it operates in a very loose, non-efficient and unkept style.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCTEL (Bloomingdale, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

It was brief and to the point. Since it was through a referral, many of the regular hiring process already happened in person due to that relationship. The preparation was quick and there was a good match with what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• experience with antennas, scanners and the market in general   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCTEL (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Positive attitude makes the difference. No technical question. Simple question on general topic. - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCTEL in March 2010.

Interview

1 telephonic interview followed by in person interview

Interview Questions

• Size of the struct with one int and one char and struct with two ints   1 Answer