Pace Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.3

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Maplewood, MN).

Interview

There is an initial interview with a Pace recruiter where you discuss your skills, education and what position are available that might be a good fit. Then you get a call/email back for a second interview for the actual position.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two department managers. They gave me a good idea of what the position entailed, asked questions about my background and why I thought I was a good fit for the role. Afterward, one of the managers gave me a tour of the facilities.

Biochemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an interview. The interview was very laid back in general. I was interviewed for a position that was still not open, but they were preparing ahead of time so still awaiting a response from their side.

Interview Questions

• Describe your goals?
      What would you like to do in your free time?
      Why are you applying for this position?
      behavior questions?
      And general questions regarding your past work experiences.
      Answer Question

Chemist I Interview

Interview

Currently awaiting a follow up to my phone interview. I believe it went well, super laid back but you will need to know you stuff, they ask you intensively about thing relevant to the field.

Interview Questions

• Instrumentation you are trained on and experience with analysis techniques.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Greenfield, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their site and was contacted by their scientific recruiter two days later to set up an initial, on-site interview. It was a very laid back and conversational interview with the Pace recruiter and hiring manager; basic questions about your resume and your interests. I was asked to stay for the second round of interviews with the client the same day. Since I had driven 1.5hrs to the client's site I figured why not? So, the second interview was with the client's supervisor and two scientists. This interview was also very laid back; briefly went over my research experience and other relevant resume details. I felt the primary objective of both interviews was to find out if you'd mesh well with both Pace's and the client's team. It was a surprisingly enjoyable interaction. One week later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time? Three reasons why we should hire you? Was there a time when you had trouble with your coworker? What type of responsibilities would you like here in the future? If you were us, what qualities would you look for in a candidate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's room for negotiation. Go for it!

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was emailed to an initial interview at their Pace Labs HQ down at Elm St. SE. Just go to their front desk, sign in, and ask for the person who you are going to interview with. Interview was a one-on-one, she asked some questions about my past experiences, my personality (such as what I think about customer service, or how do I work with other people). Mostly open ended questions.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview

I got internal referral and heard back from HR within few hours. The interview went smoothly, but they don't have any matching openings at the moment. They have a staffing division and other divisions use different recruiting processes. The questions are not hard, just be prepared to talk about you resume.

General Interview for Open Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Several of the typical HR questions were asked. I was expecting somewhat of a technical interview, but none of those questions were asked, I'm sure that is because my interview was not for any particular position, but just to see if there were any that fit my background.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you demonstrated leadership in your current position?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Analytical.

Interview

One-on-one in someone's office. HR rep takes notes and completes a worksheet with required questions. I didn't get the job but I'm glad because I didn't like how the company operated after speaking with the HR rep.

GC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Saint Rose, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very laid back and typical. Asked for strengths and weakness and the usual interview questions. Also wanted to know what type of experience you had with instrumentation and test. BOD, cBOD, turbidity, konelab, ect.