Pace Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 30, 2017

2.2

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Had 3 interviews for my role. Pretty informal and really friendly. Questions were fair and not too difficult. They got back to me really quickly and were very clear about next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Pace- this was difficult because as an outsider who doesn't work in the science world, the different things Pace does is pretty confusing.   Answer Question

Sample Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Melville, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

After an auspicious interview this branch located in Melville, N.Y. did not provide a courtesy follow up call or email. Very unprofessional. I would never recommend this company to a friend based on the intervew.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of your strengths.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Allen, TX).

Interview

Interview was very easy and general skill sets questions. It was more detailed on previous job experience and my experience with customer service skills. I was given brief idea on my current role and what would be roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Previous job roles and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview is standard HR, asking about your resume and experience, then discussing which positions would best suit you. Second interview is specific to the position, depending on which section of the company it's in, but very similar to the first just with a different person. Third step (in this case) is a "meet and greet" with the client, mostly seeing if personalities mesh.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you experienced conflict, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Organic Prep Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The initial people I met at the front desk to sign in were very helpful and friendly. After signing in, I waited a few minutes standing in the hall area until the person that I met with first came to get me. We went into this conference room towards the office cubicle area. There were two people during this interview I spoke with but only one at a time. The first person ( a woman) explained to me the company and she also asked me what I knew about Pace Analytical so be sure to do your research! The interview felt more like a conversation with her and lasted about 20 minutes. Then, the second person ( a man) came into the same area and he spoke about the position such as the pay, the permanence of it, the hours, the training required, how to record data, etc. He asked what lab techniques I was familiar with as well. Then, as a final part of that interview, he gave me a tour of the labs which was unexpected but very nice. The lab members said hi unless they were looking down at their work at the time. The work culture seemed decent but quite quiet in the cubicle area. The lab equipment was kept well, the lab area was clean and each person had on goggles, gloves (if needed)and a lab coat. Then after the tour, I shook his hand and he walked me out to the front of the building and I went home. I got a call from my recruiter who I forgot to mention had set up the interview for me who said the interviewers loved me and I found out I was offered the position that day. However, I ended up turning it down.

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Maplewood, MN).

Interview

There is an initial interview with a Pace recruiter where you discuss your skills, education and what position are available that might be a good fit. Then you get a call/email back for a second interview for the actual position.

Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Formal yet not very welcoming. Felt a strong feeling of my experiences and education was overlooked by a failed former microbiologist turned HR representative. Was optimistic about my career again after my latter interview by a company directly, not a 3rd party.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal job? Any workforce conflicts? How did you handle them?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Thirty minutes of talking about random topics. I was the one that asked all the questions and the hiring manager was not really asking the right questions. The hiring manager really didn't care about background or my resume he just needed another person.

Interview Questions

• Do you like walking a lot?
      Asked random things   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two department managers. They gave me a good idea of what the position entailed, asked questions about my background and why I thought I was a good fit for the role. Afterward, one of the managers gave me a tour of the facilities.

Biochemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pace Analytical (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an interview. The interview was very laid back in general. I was interviewed for a position that was still not open, but they were preparing ahead of time so still awaiting a response from their side.

Interview Questions

• Describe your goals?
      What would you like to do in your free time?
      Why are you applying for this position?
      behavior questions?