Papa Murphys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Fargo, ND).

Interview

You walk into the store and someone greets you. I went to the managers office and talked to them one to one. They were very friendly and the whole process was nice.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa Murphys in April 2017.

Interview

Really Quick and very easy. Didn't take too long to get an interview. Dindt get the job but very smooth process with the interview calling to check up and applying

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at this location   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sammamish, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Sammamish, WA).

Interview

Went into the store at Sammamish, and asked to speak with the manager. I gave him my resume and expressed my interest in the position. He gave me an interview which was conducted a week later. The interview was pretty laid back, and I was asked questions based on my work ethic, personality and past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others? Provide examples, either from school or past work, about these experiences.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was horrible we sat on bench where I was sitting next to the interviewer. She had no quetionare or guidelines to how to an interview and or questions. She instead wrote everything in a notebook in boxes she was drowning on while asking me Radom questions.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Came in. Sat in the managers office. Asked me a few questions about my availability abd past work experience. Asked me when could I start and gave me some background info on the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you had an upset customer and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Crew Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (North Richland Hills, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online (applyatpapamurphys.com). They also had a few ads on indeed.com. They will hire anyone, and they are always looking. The owner of the store called me about an hour later, and asked for me to come in for an interview. The interview was fairly easy, with no difficult questions. They ask when you can start work and your past work experience. You usually start within a week, and there is no drug test or background screening.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work?   1 Answer
    • What is a typical day in your previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will give you 7.75. if you are good, they will give you 8.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys.

Interview

I came in and sat down at the managers desk, he asked me a few questions about my availability and work history, super basic stuff. After that he asked me when I could start, shook my hand and said "see you then" Easy as pie

Interview Questions

• What days are you available to work   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Cedar Falls, IA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the team member position and followed up after a few days with a phone call. Gave the manager my name and she said she would look for my application and call me back. Received a call about a week and a half later and was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was very laid back and straight forward. The interview was in the back of the kitchen as the office was too small and it lasted maybe 3-5 minutes. She asked a few general, basic questions and then told me she would get back to me within a week. This was a Friday and and I got a call back the following Monday with a job offer. I came in to fill out paperwork that Thursday and began the training videos.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in County Line, Cullman, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (County Line, Cullman, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

In the ap I did the on line application. It took another twenty five to thirty five minutes to complete. It was detailed but no time limit on any process of the ap I was completing

Interview Questions

• Had several questions. The total application was done on line   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa Murphys in April 2016.

Interview

This was my first job interview and the whole process was very easy. My interviewer pretty much just asked me "are you okay with these specific working conditions?"