Papa Murphys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa Murphys Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa Murphys

1.6

Pizza Maker Interview

Interview

I filled out an application because my friends worked there and the manager had me in his office, I told him who I knew there and I was immediatley hired. It's not what you know it's who you know, and it's a pizza shop.

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa Murphys.

Interview

Easy behavioral questions, literally just tell them about yourself and you will get the job as long as you look clean and professional and show that you have a desire to work there and be a part of their team

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa Murphys in April 2012.

Interview

Easy interview but this job is not worth it with the amount of hard work and pressure put on employees There is no recognition, no benefits, and advancement and pay raise is rare. This might be a good first job for a high school student but I would not recommend it beyond high school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Salem, OR).

Interview

I submitted a paper application and it took about 2 weeks to get a call. The manager was really nice , he explained how their store works. He made it sound like they have fairly flexible schedules . It was a low key interview.

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys in January 2011.

Interview

Interview asked the right questions. The manager seemed nice at the interview. Interview was a little informal and outside a subway. Is what it is. Interview was in a group and asked generic questions. Job was not the most difficult so not to many questions could be asked.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Evansville, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I sent in my application, received a call back, scheduled an interview. I went in for the interview and they asked me a series of questions. Afterwords they offered me a job and told me a date I could start. I have now been working there for almost 7 months.

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Lenexa, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

Asked about my personality and customer service experiences. Asked me to give examples and situations of what I should do when taking orders through the phone or making pizza. Also, how I can work with other employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was just a flat rate payment.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Portland, OR) in May 2008.

Interview

When applied at Papa Murphys, I was in high school and looking to move from current job at Burger King. I ended up getting a call to come in and do a one-on-one interview. I went in and the interview was very short; about 10 minutes. The manager was very nice and the interview was simple. Since it was a while ago, I don't remember the specific questions, but it definitely wasn't hard. After the interview, I was hired. Shorty after I worked there I was offered the Supervisor position. I really enjoyed working there, but I ended up leaving to take a receptionist job that paid more. If you're looking for a minimum wage fun job, I would definitely suggest Papa Murphys. I really enjoyed my employment there.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Greensboro, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

easy, talked about past job experiences and what type of person I am. I did not feel pressured to answer each question right off the bat, he gave me time to answer to the best of my ability and it was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what past jobs I had and to describe a difficult situation that I had to overcome, I also had to talk about the type of person I am and had to describe myself in a few word.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 2 interviews with a really nice guy, apparently the are manager, and the interviews went really well. We talked about dungeons and dragons, and the store. He asked me to memorize a specialty pizza, and the amounts that go on it. I did, and called him back a week later to tell it to him. He scheduled the second interview, and that went so well that I filled out some new hire paperwork. He said I was hired by a store down the road, and I should expect a call from them. 4 weeks later, after calling 2 or 3 times a week, I hear from the assistant store manager that they "decided not to hire me". Super unprofessional and rude, making me wait for weeks. I wish I would have been at least informed before wasting so much time.