Papa Murphys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa Murphys Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa Murphys

1.6

Interview

Just me and the manager/owner. Easy and simple questions. Very friendly, non intimidating and made me feel comfortable. Willing to work with me and my school schedule. Offered me the job right on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in South Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (South Ogden, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

I went into the office and they asked me a bunch of questions like what would I do in certain situations. Right afterwards she said, " well, I like you so, you're hired."

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Mesquite, TX).

Interview

It was a simple interview. I was asked about my back ground and meet the other employees on duty. There was no background check nor was their a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any thing from my personal life that would keep me from doing my job correctly.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 2 interviews with a really nice guy, apparently the are manager, and the interviews went really well. We talked about dungeons and dragons, and the store. He asked me to memorize a specialty pizza, and the amounts that go on it. I did, and called him back a week later to tell it to him. He scheduled the second interview, and that went so well that I filled out some new hire paperwork. He said I was hired by a store down the road, and I should expect a call from them. 4 weeks later, after calling 2 or 3 times a week, I hear from the assistant store manager that they "decided not to hire me". Super unprofessional and rude, making me wait for weeks. I wish I would have been at least informed before wasting so much time.

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa Murphys.

Interview

Easy behavioral questions, literally just tell them about yourself and you will get the job as long as you look clean and professional and show that you have a desire to work there and be a part of their team

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys.

Interview

I walked in, filled out an application, and interviewed on the spot. Turnover is high and they always need people to work there. I returned the next day for training and started then.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Portland, OR) in June 2018.

Interview

I asked for an application and then turned it in with my resume an references. I got a call back about two days later and got an interview. The interview was super chill and the manager did most of the talking. Know stuff about papa Murphy before the interview!

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys.

Interview

Applied in store and owner was around. Trained for a few weeks and was told I had the job. Had to fill out the corporate packet for an application, too.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience and if anything was bad in my background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Temple, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Went to go get a pizza and asked if they were hiring. They gave me an application and I filled it out and gave it back about 2 weeks later. 2 weeks after that they called and said I was hired. No interview or anything.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Heights, Polk, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Windsor Heights, Polk, IA) in January 2018.

Interview

the process was very quick. i went in and talked with store manager, filled out application, and went back in three days later to start work. Process was very laid back and simple.