Parkview Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parkview Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2018

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by a coding director and a coding manager. Reviewed what type of medical records that I coded in the past and what size health care facilities were they.

Interview Questions

• What type of accounts I was used to coding daily and for what size hospital.   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center in July 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a very long time. The first interview was with 2 reps. They were very polite and I knew the interview went well from their body language. I was called back for a second interview with the director. She was very rude from the beginning, she didn't write anything I was saying down nor did she ask all questions on her paper. It seemed to didn't care about anything I was saying. I knew when I walked out I wouldn't be picked. I'm more than qualified and have an outstanding work record. Their loss...I also thought the human resource rep who coordinates was rude. She called me but acted like I was bothering her.

Interview Questions

• A majority of the questions asked were based on customer service   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

There were a series of 2 interviews for the position. First there was an interview with the admissions department director. The second was with the director above her who is in charge of admissions, financial counseling, and scheduling. Overall it was a rather simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked how well I worked under pressure.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and unfortunately did not make the cut, but the process was delightful - they were friendly, and took a lot of time to build rapport. It felt like a conversation with some good friends. I wouldn't suggest that you shouldn't thoroughly prepare for the process by doing your research, but the process felt friendly and not like being raked over the coals. The recruiter was timely and provided consistent follow up and feedback throughout the process. First initial screen was with the recruiter, followed up by an interview with the recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. The really classy part was a follow up phone call within 1 business day letting me know that I didn't get the position and offering me tips for applying for a subsequent position. They phoned to tell me in person, prior to sending an email. Thoughtful and totally representative of the values that they hold dear. I was disappointed, but impressed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Why does our mission agree with you?
      Which one of our values resonates the most with you?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Interview

So I applied for a handful of CNA positions a few weeks ago and hadn't heard from anybody in regards to it, so I was able to find an email address on their website and I sent a brief email saying that I was interested and I had experience but that I hadn't heard anything back, and that if those positions were no longer available if there was any advice they had for me to be considered a better candidate. Not even an hour later I received a very friendly and informative call from a woman named Mary Alicia. She assured me that my applications had been coming through and she forwarded my information over to the new CNA recruiter. She allowed me to ask any questions about the position, what I should expect in the interviewing process and gave me so much information on what an awesome hospital Parkview is. If all the employees have as wonderful customer service as she did, I'll be thrilled to be apart of Parkview's team.

Interview Questions

• Hopefully I'll be able to land an interview and leave another review with helpful tips :)   Answer Question

Jul 29, 2016 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

What a wonderfully kind review you left for me! Really helped turn my day around and make my it end on a fabulous. I really appreciate your time to leave this review to let us know that we are on the... More

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center in November 2015.

Interview

I had a round robin of six interviews the first day, a fifth interview at the end of the week when I initially applied. They all asked questions and had me ask questions at well and during the round robin they walked me down to the next interview. The first interview involved two directors since their units were sister units and they both asked their questions, let me ask mine, and walked me down to the second one. The second one involved the director of the floor and two of the nurses (I believe they were supervised). Third and fourth interview were with one director each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had offers from all interviews the first day. No negotiations since I didn't have experience, the floor I went to didn't have me sign a contract whereas other floors would have made me.

Jun 20, 2016 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you for sharing your candidate experience as a CNA. I am pleased to hear your interviews went well and you had several options to choose from when you were offered. What a great place to be in... More

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

After I applied online, I got a call from parkview about 2 to 3 weeks later to set up an interview. I got interviewed by 2 people. A week later got a second call to do a second interview with 2 other people and got a call a couple days later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for parkview?   1 Answer

CDI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Maryalice Verdecchia and Becky Hurley are professional, informative helpful and kind. They were detailed in describing what they wanted and what they were ofering and what to expect from the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Parkview?   1 Answer

Sep 23, 2015 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for your review. I am also pleased your interviews went well and that you enjoyed Parkview so much you accepted the position! I know you will love it here! Let me know if you need... More

Coding Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Aurora, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Maryalicia is phenomenal! She has the greatest attitude and is very honest and truly cares about the candidates she interviews. I have never experienced such a wonderful interview process. It was organized and very comprehensive. They expect you to interview you them as well to make sure it is a good fit for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Work experience and why I thought I would be a good supervisor.   1 Answer

I was heartbroken to decline. Unfortunately the timing wasn't right as I live in Denver and my lease isn't up until December, as well, my step daughter will be 18 in November and we can't pull her out of school. We spoke about potential ways to work it out until dec but I didn't feel like I could give my very best until I wasn't commuting. I would have accepted the job in a heartbeat if the timing would have been right. Parkview has so many things to offer, I could write a book. Whom ever gets this position is extremely lucky and will be very happy! It was the hardest call to make to decline. If the job was still available in Dec, I would take it in a heartbeat.

Aug 3, 2015 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for your review. I am also pleased your interviews went well and you enjoyed Parkview and Pueblo so much you would have accepted the position had the timing been right. I wish you... More

CCA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then a day later received a email for an interview and the next week I interview and was hired on spot. A week of training classes before the actual time on unit the. 2 weeks of three days a week of unit orientation

Interview Questions

Parkview Medical Center Response

May 10, 2016 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for your review. I am also pleased your interviews went well and you were hired. Would you let me know a little more about why it was a negative experience, so we can improve the... More