Parkview Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was very professional and courteous. She asked several questions, allowed plenty of time for me to express my thoughts and concerns, and introduced me to other staff members. I had the opportunity to ask several questions and she was very open about her interviewing and hire process.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center in July 2017.

Interview

The entire process took a very long time. The first interview was with 2 reps. They were very polite and I knew the interview went well from their body language. I was called back for a second interview with the director. She was very rude from the beginning, she didn't write anything I was saying down nor did she ask all questions on her paper. It seemed to didn't care about anything I was saying. I knew when I walked out I wouldn't be picked. I'm more than qualified and have an outstanding work record. Their loss...I also thought the human resource rep who coordinates was rude. She called me but acted like I was bothering her.

Interview Questions

• A majority of the questions asked were based on customer service   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

There were a series of 2 interviews for the position. First there was an interview with the admissions department director. The second was with the director above her who is in charge of admissions, financial counseling, and scheduling. Overall it was a rather simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked how well I worked under pressure.   1 Answer

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO).

Interview

I applied online. A third party sent me an assessment. I completed the assessment. One week later the hiring manager's intern called me to set up an interview. After the interview, a few days later, her other assistant sent me an email saying I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact questions but she asked me something like if my co-worker wasn't working, how would I motivate her or tell me a time you started a process at work.   Answer Question

Dec 17, 2014 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

I am sorry to hear that your candidate experience was not a positive one. If you are willing to reach out, we would love to hear your thoughts and ideas to make it better... More

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and unfortunately did not make the cut, but the process was delightful - they were friendly, and took a lot of time to build rapport. It felt like a conversation with some good friends. I wouldn't suggest that you shouldn't thoroughly prepare for the process by doing your research, but the process felt friendly and not like being raked over the coals. The recruiter was timely and provided consistent follow up and feedback throughout the process. First initial screen was with the recruiter, followed up by an interview with the recruiter and then an interview with the hiring manager. The really classy part was a follow up phone call within 1 business day letting me know that I didn't get the position and offering me tips for applying for a subsequent position. They phoned to tell me in person, prior to sending an email. Thoughtful and totally representative of the values that they hold dear. I was disappointed, but impressed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Why does our mission agree with you?
      Which one of our values resonates the most with you?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center.

Interview

I applied online. Interested groups requested an interview. I had four interviews on one day, one right after another. There is a really good atmosphere, and everyone was very friendly. When the interviews were over, I was asked to rank the departments in order of my preference to work. I was offered a position for my first choice.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on your skill level in multiple categories from 1-10.   1 Answer

They were great people, and the interview was very relaxed and comfortable. I declined because I was offered another position closer to my home.

Dec 17, 2014 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

I am glad to hear that your candidate experience was a positive one. If you are willing to reach out, we would love to hear your thoughts and ideas to make it better. Talent_Acquisition@parkviewmc.com

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

After I applied online, I got a call from parkview about 2 to 3 weeks later to set up an interview. I got interviewed by 2 people. A week later got a second call to do a second interview with 2 other people and got a call a couple days later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for parkview?   1 Answer

Director of Case Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was positive and encouraging. The leadership team was very friendly and inviting. But I must say I was working with a great recruiter Maryalicia. She spent a great deal of time working on my agenda for the day and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. That meant checking on me to see if I was ok to making sure the relocation tour went well. I had a great time with Carl and his wife Stephanie. I must say dinner was fabulous!!! They made me feel comfortable. The day ended with a message on LinkedIn from one of the directors saying that she was glad to meet, which made me feel really appreciated.

Even though I didn't get the job offer I was glad I met a group of friendly individuals. I would recommend this hospital to anyone who is contemplating if this is a good place to work. Thanks to Maryalicia, senior leadership team, the directors, and last but never the least the case managers who work hard to make sure patient's transition is smooth and safe.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest accomplishments?   1 Answer

Mar 27, 2015 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased it was a positive experience despite the outcome. If you have any recommendations, please do let meet know! Talent_Acquisition@parkviewmc.com

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I had two separate back to back, panel interviews, one with directors and the other with executive assistants. It was a pleasant experience. The Parkview staff is professional, well organized, and friendly. I applied for a position prior to this one as well and was interviewed by phone by the CEO. I also met with a representative who specializes in hiring military veterans. That experience led me to continue applying for positions with Parkview because the organization gave me the impression that they really value its employees as well as America's veterans.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions to gauge how experience and skills translate to the position and how I handle specific challenges.   Answer Question

Apr 13, 2015 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for your review. I am so passed it was a positive experience despite not being selected for the positions. Also, I am a military veteran, and Parkview is committed to giving our... More

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

The staff was professional, personal, and knowledgeable. They had the patience to listen, and the kindness to offer frank, useful, constructive criticism. It became transparent this would be a quality place to work and meet great people. They followed through on their commitments, and exhibited integrity and thoroughness. They conducted a series of well-prepared pre-screenings to make sure there is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a typical day for the Controller.   1 Answer

Jan 6, 2015 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent candidate experience at Parkview. I am glad to hear that your experience was a positive one even though you were not offered the... More

Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parkview Medical Center.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter within a few days. Although I didn't have sufficient supervisory experience, the Recruiter, Maryalicia, was incredibly friendly and provided excellent feedback on my resume. Due to her excellent communication skills, I wiould apply at Parkview again if an opportunity were to present itself.

Interview Questions

Parkview Medical Center Response

Feb 2, 2015 – Parkview Medical Center Talent Acquisitions Manager

Thank you so much for writing about your recent candidate experience at Parkview! It means a lot to me on your kind words. I am always working on my communication skills and hope to get better. I am... More