Paycor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paycor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

Managers were not personable and only seemed to care that you came in and put your head down and worked. Specifically said that there would be no transition time regarding company processes and wanted someone who didn't ask any questions.

National Bank Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The first step is a phone screening, followed by a pre-employment test and then the first interview is scheduled. I received an email from the recruiter requesting a second interview. I completed the second interview, sent my thank you emails immediately and had a phone call by the end of the day regarding their decisions. The entire process took about a week and everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What is one aspect of my work a current manager or employee would comment sees as needs improvement?   Answer Question

Interview

Two phone screens > Interview with Regional Sales Director, Area Sales Vice President, and a Top Performer in the office > Personality Quiz > Interview with HR > Drug screen and background check > Offer letter.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor (Frisco, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

After video interview passed IQ and math test, then was invited for in-person interview. Half of the interviewers and managers were not even there. Recruiter rescheduled my interview four times. Then when i get there I was interviewed for totally something else.
    One person was talking and everyone else was chatting on their laptops about me. Very awkward experience.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor (Frisco, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

HR had a quick phone screen. They did not fully understand what the job requirements were nor could they describe what they are looking for. HR immediately setup time for a physical interview (by passing the hiring manager) as the hiring manager was going to be in town next week.

HR makes you go through a online test that takes about 1 hour.

Physical interview was 3 separate 30 mixture interviews with 1-2 people (architects and developer, design director and Hiring manger/Product director and a product manager). Over all interview was professional and usual questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

The interview and job offer process to over a month. At the time I thought it was strange but now understanding how archaic the company operates it makes perfect sense

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Interview

Very bad experience with HR. Before the interview they call you so many times and after the interview is done , hr doesn't even bother to send an email letting you know whether you are selected or not or at least give some feedback

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Paycor recruiter reached out to me over a two week time period. After initial contact there was no follow up then it was scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the Head of Credit and Treasury which was a awkward to say the least. Trying to talk to two people over the phone was unprofessional and I never knew when I was suppose to talk or not talk. The questions were antagonistic and mainly accusatory.

Interview Questions

• What is your five year plan?   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Interview

The job description on the job board began with an invitation to take their skills test ("to make sure you get noticed").

Dutifully complied (took the full sixty minutes to double check my answers)...

And returning to the apply button, 404 error. Job no longer available.

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview. Then had to take a test that revealed my personality. I also had to take a general education test that was challenging. Then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer