Paycor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Paycor

2.7

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor (Atlanta, GA) in December 2020.

Interview

The process didn’t even take a whole day . The recruiter emailed me and told me she would like to do a introductory call and then the next day cancel the interview because they change the requirements for the position and I was no longer a great candidate for it . Super unprofessional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The reviewer was very rude and condescending. I cant say for certain what the interviewers issue was. But after the encounter I decided paycor was not a company I would like to work for.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor (Columbus, OH) in October 2020.

Interview

Let me start by saying that Rachelle is an absolutely AMAZING recruiter. She is extremely transparent and upfront about everything and I believe she embodies all core values of Paycor. The process consisted of the pre screen and a panel interview (1.5hr zoom). Both extremely positive and uplifting experiences because leadership seems to truly care and support new(and existing) staff members. I did get an offer but even if I didn't I would still rate it 10/10 and the best interview experience I've had in years.

Major Market Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paycor (Aurora, IL) in July 2020.

Interview

Overall quick and positive experience. They were very open and responsive. They seem to really care, as the recruiting team has followed up several times since I got hired. They are open to negotiating salary, too.

Major Account Executive - MMSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paycor (Miami, FL) in May 2020.

Interview

First interview was with the Sales Recruiter, she was incredibly pleasant and knowledgable. We talked for almost an hour and she explained the position and the process. The next interview was with the Director. He was very transparent and provided a detailed account of the role and expectations. Last I talked with VP and again he was very nice, knowledgable and spoke highly of Paycor.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me about your current sales process? Could you tell me about how you overcame a challenge?   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paycor in January 2020.

Interview

Interview was fairly brief as they had already hired someone for the position they were interviewing for. The questions were mostly about my past job experience and what I wanted to be doing moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Could you do a rundown describing your past job experience?   Answer Question
    • What would you like to be doing in the next 5 years.   Answer Question

Major Market Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Paycor (Tampa, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

I’m writing because this was hands down the worst interview experience of my entire professional career. I started by applying in August 2019 for the MME in Tampa, FL and was referred by a current Paycor employee. I interviewed with the recruiter and was moved along to the RVP at the time. Coming from outside the industry the RVP asked me to “give him a few months” until he was able to hire a manager for Tampa and then bring me on. The recruiter said she’d be the “first to knock on my door once a manager his hired.” I touched base with recruiter a few times to find no progress was made, then in January I saw several openings for the MME position and went through the process again. Every person that I spoke to management wise, from start to finish, all had the same abrasive and arrogant theme. Apparently, the Tampa market was quite the mess. All I heard was that “we’ve made bad hires” and “why are you a good fit for Paycor?” The tone was more of how are you good enough for us? Not once did I hear anything positive about Paycor. I thought this was just my experience, but this was also the same feedback of my co-worker as well. I finished my interview and followed up several times with the recruiter after and was not followed up with when promised. There were times where it as like all the conversations I had were completely forgotten because I was asked the same questions over and over by the same people. In the end, I was told I was passed over due to another candidate having experience in the industry. Six months of consistent time and effort completely disregarded.

Interview Questions

• What is your current quota? How much of your current role is hunting and farming? Have you sold to enterprise level executives? How do you prospect? Do you have any banking insurance industry relationships?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

Brief and cordial. Focused on what you can do and how you got yourself to the current point. Focused on goals personal and professional. The process took a little long but in the end was worth it. They put a lot of time into making sure that the individuals they hire are motivated and pitted for success but also fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what practices I had implemented personally to achieve club in my previous role and how I planned to put those practices in place when I moved into the new role.   1 Answer

Senior Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paycor (Kansas City, MO) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied, to which they asked to schedule a phone interview. once on the phone, I was simply asked to walk them through my resume. I described in some detail what all my positions entailed.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR. Started out with basic interview questions about job role.Scheduled a call after 1 week for technical interview with lead manager. Asked basic OOPS questions.