Paycor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paycor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

The interview and job offer process to over a month. At the time I thought it was strange but now understanding how archaic the company operates it makes perfect sense

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Interview

Very bad experience with HR. Before the interview they call you so many times and after the interview is done , hr doesn't even bother to send an email letting you know whether you are selected or not or at least give some feedback

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Paycor recruiter reached out to me over a two week time period. After initial contact there was no follow up then it was scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the Head of Credit and Treasury which was a awkward to say the least. Trying to talk to two people over the phone was unprofessional and I never knew when I was suppose to talk or not talk. The questions were antagonistic and mainly accusatory.

Interview Questions

• What is your five year plan?   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Interview

The job description on the job board began with an invitation to take their skills test ("to make sure you get noticed").

Dutifully complied (took the full sixty minutes to double check my answers)...

And returning to the apply button, 404 error. Job no longer available.

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview. Then had to take a test that revealed my personality. I also had to take a general education test that was challenging. Then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very straightforward interview. Somewhat unorganized and didn't really know the job I was even interviewing for when I went into it. Felt like I did really well in the interview, but was also thrown off with how unorganized it was. Overall a decent interview process.

Interview Questions

• What process I would take in the if I was repeatedly told no within sales?   Answer Question

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Paycor (Plano, TX).

Interview

The interview process consists of online technical assessment. Once you are through this, there will be telephonic interview and then the in-person interview. The in-person interview is with the entire team in the office.

Interview Questions

• The questions they ask are conceptual and more of work experience related. It is difficult to know what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Interview

A couple of months after applying on Paycor's website, I received an email from a Paycor recruiter to set up a phone interview. I replied to her email and confirmed a time and date for the interview. She was late calling and seemed unprepared, she did mention that she had only been with the company for a few months. However, that is no excuse for being unprofessional and rude. The phrasing of her questions was bizarre, she repeatedly asked me what I "hated" most about my previous roles. After the interview she emailed information regarding the next step in setting up an in person interview. Due to the less than desirable first impression I decided to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions

• She repeatedly asked me what I "hated" most about my previous roles.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor in June 2016.

Interview

-In person recruiting manager interview
    -Follow up phone call with recruiter
    -In person interviews with Implementation Manager, two implementation consultants, and another Implementation Manager

Overall the process took about a month, the recruiter kept in constant contact with me to provide me with updates and was helpful in answering all questions I had.

National Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

4 interviews Phone, HR, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Sales VP took about a week having an employee referral helps but HR has weird rules in place for each position and what referrals are good or bad

Interview Questions

• What makes a successful salesrep?   1 Answer