Paycor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Paycor

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The entire process took about a month. It was a easy and smooth process! The recruiter, hiring and the team was friendly and made sure you felt comfortable. Great atmosphere!

Interview Questions

• Asked questions related to my experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

First Round - Telephonic, Second Round - Direct face to face with Technical then HR discussion.
    Technical round will be taken by 4 peoples(QA Manager, QA Senior Engineer, ADM) and QA Director will have some questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked Automation Framework development   1 Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

First was emailed about a position and had a phone interview. This interviewer was incredibly personable and was very professional during the entire interview. At the end of the interview I was told to set up another interview and I would be emailed tomorrow. The next interviewer was absolutely horrible. She asked me unimportant questions. Was hard to speak to. Was incredibly rude and disrespect. Then towards the end of the interview she began to ask me to ask her questions. After I asked a few questions she continued to ask me interview questions. I’ve never experienced a less professional individual during an interview process. Very disappointed in this companies recruiters.

Interview Questions

• If you were mowing the lawn and the lawn mower stopped what would you do?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

Apply in NY for a position in Florida

1 - phone interview with HR Person
    1 - phone interview with position Manager
    1 - phone interview with position manager and another manager
    1 - phone interview with office manager
    1 online test for skills or IQ
    Drove from NY to Florida to look at housing because I was optimistic about this position
    They requested another interview - afternoon in person - scheduled on one of my 2 search days for that area
    They then invited me out to lunch which was essentially another interview and ended up tying up the entire day
    During the afternoon it was a sit down with a client service person to get an idea of the job.

9 days later, an HR rep calls and says sorry you didn't get the job.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paycor (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial phone interview was promising and exciting. Made me feel qualified and that this had great potential. It also seemed amazing when I received my schedule of interviews with multiple teams, I was truly excited about the opportunity and possibilities of a long and successful career with this company. The day I arrived for my interviews, the Receptionist was very sweet and attentive and offered great incites to what to expect and how great it would be. That all changed on a dime when I sat down in front of the first team interviewers. The one younger woman was nice enough (good guy) the other man was a complete jerk!! It felt more like an interrogation than a job interview. He was derisive, dismissive and rude. When I asked the next part of process/who I'd be meeting, he snorted "we're done here"... How inappropriate and rude is all I could think as I left with my tail between my legs... Worst interview EVER!!!

Interview Questions

• What makes this job different from the one you are currently doing?   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Interview

A couple of months after applying on Paycor's website, I received an email from a Paycor recruiter to set up a phone interview. I replied to her email and confirmed a time and date for the interview. She was late calling and seemed unprepared, she did mention that she had only been with the company for a few months. However, that is no excuse for being unprofessional and rude. The phrasing of her questions was bizarre, she repeatedly asked me what I "hated" most about my previous roles. After the interview she emailed information regarding the next step in setting up an in person interview. Due to the less than desirable first impression I decided to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions

• She repeatedly asked me what I "hated" most about my previous roles.   Answer Question

Applications Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume. Received call from HR department and scheduled phone interview. Phone interview never happened as HR person had multiple commitments and could not get free. They require you to take online personality profile assessment. Per interviewers, no one actually looks at or uses the assessment. Scheduled meeting for in person interview with existing application development managers

Interview Questions

• There were no questions related to managing developers, projects or growing developers. All questions were related to architecture. Position description is for a team manager, but interviewers are looking for a tech lead.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor.

Interview

interview process was very poorly conducted. Rescheduled several times, Regional Manager was not very impressive. Although they made the position sound like one of extreme importance, it was suited to young inexperienced candidates. Pay was well below industry averages

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paycor (Chicago, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

Interviewing with Paycor is definitely a detailed process - a phone interview, 2 local in-person interviews, and an interview with multiple senior managers over the course of several hours. Everyone was very welcoming and excited to be part of the company. I was particularly impressed by the local management team.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - just lots of situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We ironed out salary expectations during the interview process. The offer I got is what I expected.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paycor (Frisco, TX).

Interview

They scheduled three video meetings. However, the video would not work on my side, as the webpage said it was waiting for the person who set up the meeting to start the meetings. Despite having used my setup many times before, it did not work.

Interview Questions

• The position was both technical and managerial. All the phone interviews questions, except the last, were managerial in nature. The last was focused on an architectural philosophy and direction.   1 Answer