Paymetric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paymetric

Sort:

Regional Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paymetric (Roswell, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

The Paymetric Interview process was very professional and thorough, yet quick. After the initial two calls with HR and the recruiters, meetings were set up with key stakeholders within a couple of days. Each person I met with had specific questions and a agenda set. They were clear about expectations, requirements and the position itself. I met with the CEO, CFO, Sr VP of Sales, VP of Engineering, and peers in my position. Every timeline was met, and an offer letter was expedited. It was the best interview process I had ever been through.

Interview Questions

• I feel I was well prepared for the interview. I took time to research the company, product and service offerings and the competitive landscape as well as profiles of everyone I was interviewing with. Paymetric does not try to trip up candidates, but rather seeks to gain knowledge about the qualifications, skills and fit to Paymetric's unique culture.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paymetric (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty Straight forward. Initially received a call from the Agency and referred to the manager. There was 2 rounds of Technical interview and 1 round of Functional interview. The manager round was the last round.

Interview Questions