Peak Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Peak Health Solutions

2.6

Sort:

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions.

Interview

The recruiting staff was wonderful to work with and the interview process was quick and painless. Everyone worked around my schedule and were flexible. Every step of the process was spelled out for me in advance and my recruiter called me at regular intervals to let me know what was happening next.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain a time in my past where I had experienced conflict on a coding determination.   1 Answer

Peak Health Solutions Response

Jan 20, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Very glad to hear that you had a good experience with the recruitment staff!

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Recruiter was super nice, Brian. Had me speak with a very nice manager Amanda. She made me feel very comfortable and I was able to ask specific things about the job duties. From beginning to end the process was smooth. HR was very helpful with all the documentation I needed, Andrea was her name.

Interview Questions

• Amanda was very knowledgeable and asked appropriate questions about my experience and allowed me to ask about the job expectations. Very nice   Answer Question

Coder Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions in November 2015.

Interview

They called several times to talk about my experience and what my goals as a coder were. Since they were in another state the whole interview process was over the phone, but very detailed. I told them step by step my roles I had in my last position. They were very responsive and alert when listening to me. They also answered any and all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Goals? How many years experience? ICD-10 trained/ certified? What my role in my last coding position was?   Answer Question

Peak Health Solutions Response

Jan 20, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Very glad to hear that you had a good experience working with your Talent Acquisition Specialist!

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions (Sterling Heights, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

it was a comfortable process. They made me feel like it wasn't even an interview. They ask about my experience and knowledge. they went over everything that I would be doing. there was one person doing the interview. I would recommend my friends here. it is a great place to work.

Coding Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager and another manager. they decribed the position and asked very few questions after I described my work experience. The entire interview lasted less than 10 minutes.

Negotiation

I had another job offer and was able to negotiate a higer rate of pay based on the other job offer and benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions (Albany, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

After speaking with the recruiter and took a placement test, I was scheduled very quickly with manager for an interview. We talk about my work experience and ethics, she described my position and job duties. It was very easy to talk to her, easy going.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic coding test, followed by an interview, and then offered the position within a matter of hours. I just went over my background, what the company had to offer, and the positions available.

Interview Questions

• What coding and auditing background do you have to bring to the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions.

Interview

A very laid back type of interview, no pressure at all. They ask the usual interview questions that most employers ask. It was a simple process, maybe lasted 30 minutes or so.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions.

Interview

A joke, asked about experience , really no overview of what the actual job entailed. Kind of a take it or leave it offer. Not a ton of diggin into why certain past positions were vacated , just kind of looking for a warm body with some sort of recruiting experience. No onboarding or training , no corporate culture

Negotiation

flat 39k

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Health Solutions.

Interview

Made it past the phone interview and 1st F2F interview. Arrived for the 2nd F2F interview, on time, but had to wait in lobby for 30 minutes before they took me to the interview room then waited another 20 minutes for the interviewers to arrive. Finally one of them did, the hiring manager but after 15 minutes, we were interrupted by an "emergency", he asked me to wait, but I had to get back to my PAYING job ( so the interview was cut short. He was supposed to call to finish talking to me the next day and never did. AND they bad mouthed a former employee in front of me . Overall, a totally unprofessional experience.