Perennial System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perennial System

2.9

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process consists of a 20 min assignment test to test logical ability.
    After this face to face interview with Panel.
    The process was smooth but interview was little difficult
    It was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Difference between String, String builder and string buffer   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perennial System.

Interview

There are not proper management , not good interviewer. This is time wasting.
    We can waste our time and listen "We are hiring a person who is independent to others".

Interview Questions

Perennial System Response

Dec 21, 2018 – HR

We regret to know of your negative experience while getting interviewed @ Perennial Systems.

We completely abide by the philosophy of individual contributors in a team who are not just... More

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds first is machine test second is logical reasoning and interview on logical reasoning.Last is technical interview.For first round they provide you one question of web site design.And for second Round basic logical questions are there with tricks.

Interview Questions

• write a function which divide the no without using mod and divider.Function must return quotient and remainder   Answer Question

Perennial System Response

Dec 7, 2018 – HR

Thanks for your valuable inputs!
    The purpose behind incorporating the machine tests and logical assignment round is to gauge the conceptual clarity of the candidate(s) with respect to their coding... More

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I enjoyed the overall interview experience at Perennial. The one thing that I liked the most was that the HR was concerned right from the start of the interview line up process and did it based on my convenience.
    The interview process consisted of total 4 rounds. First one was basic simple programming, it involved programming of 2 questions out of 4 choices in 20 minutes. Later there were 2 technical rounds each focusing on strong fundamentals. The CTO round was the one where I learnt a lot and this was more of a discussion and learning round.
    At the end the HR round was again very much inclined towards understanding me and my career aspirations. They even were concerned if I would like to eat something and did offer me cookies.
    This caring nature impressed me more. Also there was National Anthem played at 5:40 PM. This showed a friendly culture.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was interested to know my thought process rather than the result.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty deep on fundamentals, clearly they are looking for people with good fundamental knowledge. The company is into Software development, so the required preparations should be into Algorithms, OS, OOPS, Database, Data Structures Aptitude. Trust me they are NOT AT ALL difficult, its just basics.

Interview Questions

• The Question was about Multi-threading and explain the concept of wait in Multi-threading.   Answer Question

BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Lengthy & senseless.
    The interviewer was yawning.
    They give you tasks to complete, its like preparing documentation for entire project.
    after that the rounds are too lengthy where the interviewer's ask unnecessary questions for 1.5 hrs as if they are getting incentive for that from the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)).

Interview

Pathetic. It was like I had to follow up with the HR to schedule the interview with the panel. In the first round I was given an assignment and 3 days to finish. I cleared the first round. In the telephonic round the interviewer was asking some of the lamest questions anybody could ask, nothing related to BA.

Software Developer (IOS Developer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Got call from assistant HR assuring quality work and no problem of CTC.

After submitting the asked solutions, Senior HR called and just talked about CTC compensation, convincing to join with same CTC.

Ridiculous!! if you cant afford resources then don't shortlist them and don't ask them to give tests.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to make a demo iOS app and to make a logical C program. So they can submit it to their clients   1 Answer

PHP Associate Profile Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)).

Interview

Was scheduled last week. Had great experience altogether. During the whole process, the interviewers and all those who attended were quite welcoming in nature.
    Started with tele-screening followed by a machine test round. Soon after the completion was the face to face interview with the technical panel. And the process was really smooth.

Interview Questions

• Focus was on the fundamental skills along-with logical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR had a very unique way of doing the negotiations. She was considerate as well as had all convincing answers to my queries.

Senior Associate With BA Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perennial System in April 2017.

Interview

First of all,
    HR mentioned in mail, interview process going to be start exact on mentioned time, but there was delay of 30mins in reality.
    They expect us to complete assignment in 2 week days, giving then wireframes, stakeholder analysis, process map, data fields n much more.
    Company does not want associate who are willing to bring changes even though they mention they want to have such associate.
    They don't want associate with 4 years BA exp to ask for authority.
    They won't consider introducing technology can be a better way to deliver solutions (say introducing hardware for e-auth instead aadhaar otp).
    Avoid engagement with org if you want authority and task with greater responsibility.

Interview Questions

• Have you studied about domain mentioned in the assignment?
      how much time did you spend on same?   Answer Question