Perennial System Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perennial System

1 Interview Review

0.0

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perennial System (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I enjoyed the overall interview experience at Perennial. The one thing that I liked the most was that the HR was concerned right from the start of the interview line up process and did it based on my convenience.
The interview process consisted of total 4 rounds. First one was basic simple programming, it involved programming of 2 questions out of 4 choices in 20 minutes. Later there were 2 technical rounds each focusing on strong fundamentals. The CTO round was the one where I learnt a lot and this was more of a discussion and learning round.
At the end the HR round was again very much inclined towards understanding me and my career aspirations. They even were concerned if I would like to eat something and did offer me cookies.
This caring nature impressed me more. Also there was National Anthem played at 5:40 PM. This showed a friendly culture.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was interested to know my thought process rather than the result.   Answer Question