Performance Food Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Performance Food Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Performance Food Group

2.0

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Food Group.

Interview

Basic phone interview. Phone interview was on a Thursday, I was told I would be contacted on Monday. No word from HR almost 2 weeks later. After seeing the position was re-posted, I emailed HR asking for feedback. Have not received any response. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• None, basic recap of my resume.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Food Group in March 2014.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview and then went in for 3 1:1 interviews. The phone interview was mostly behavioral. Once in for the 1:1 interviews were once again behavioral. Be prepared to explain why you're a good fit. Make sure to do research in regard to the company and the wider market since it is in great flux.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PFG? They have a lot of subsidiaries so its important to understand them all.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Lebanon, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

Primarily I was hired based on recommendations of Consultants

Negotiation

I didn't really try to negotiate at the time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Food Group.

Interview

Applied online, first I got contacted by the recruiter and she gave me a phone call to explain the internship program. Then I had two phone interviews with two different hiring managers. Basic behavioral questions. The process took about three weeks.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Very bland. Long but not an effective interview in both directions. HR seems professional and friendly. The office atmosphere seems big, a bit dated, and very quiet.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Food Group.

Interview

Terrible and very unprofessional interview process. I interviewed with the HR manager and a buyer for the first interview and then had to go again for a second interview with the actual hiring manager and they do not reimburse for travel expenses. They never contacted me as to whether I got the position and when I did get a hold of them on the phone they told me they had not hired anyone for the position yet but would call me back in five minutes to explain what had happened, which did not happen. I have not heard from them since.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Filled out application online. The application was standard, but then you have to take a personality test, or "what would you do, or how would you handle this situation test." The interview was very easy. Few questions on cashiering, and customer service. Asked what days were available, told it was only part time. No way to advance or make a career with them, it is just a cashier job.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Rome, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty basic, drug test, background check, driving test, agility test. As long as you passed all of those you were good to go. Hiring process takes about 2 weeks. You'll do a phone interview and one on one interview at a meeting place of their choice and you'll do the driving test. After that they schedule you for the agility test the following week.

Vice President, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Temple, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview then 2 onsite, at that point I withdrew my candidacy. First interview was with executives and second interview with management team. They were nice people and didn't ask anything difficult but they did focus on how much turnover the position I was interviewing for had experienced. I could live with that because there were good reasons, major turnoff was the unprofessional statements. The one person said "I'm only here because I'm the token Mexican" - as an HR professional that was a MAJOR turnoff. Seems like a nice group of people but not where I felt I could grow professionally.

Interview Questions

• Do you read? Can you recruit on the Internet? Very simple questions.   1 Answer

Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carteret, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Carteret, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

It was quick just wanted to make sure I had experience and knew how to operate a power jack but there willing to train as long as you don’t have a problem with physical labor