KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Performance Food Group Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 70 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Performance Food Group

Performance Food Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Performance Food Group in May 2022

Interview

Simple phone interview with the town acquisition manager. She was very polite and lovely to speak with, put me at ease very on in the interview. Explain to me the size and scope of the operation. Aloud for me to ask some questions which she answer without hesitation. Overall excellent interview experience

Interview Questions
  • If I had ever conducted training through upper management turnover.
    Answer Question
  • Explained my resume and the reasoning behind each change of jobs.

Performance Food Group

Application

I interviewed at Performance Food Group

Interview

Pretty straight forward, interview three day orientation and you are on with a trainer at least for a month. Up to you if you need more time you can always ask for more time.

Interview Questions
  • How much cdl driving do you have, don’t worry we will train you.

Performance Food Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Performance Food Group in Apr 2022

Interview

Quick warehouse tour seeing and being the described the job. Very quick and easy interview, associates seem very genuine and they’re very flexible around personal schedules. When I start college in the fall they told me I could basically do a three off four on schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Just identification and a social security card or birth certificate and if you have any experience working in a warehouse.

Performance Food Group

Application

I interviewed at Performance Food Group

Interview

Interview was easy and simple. Just basic questions. Nothing to it! Don’t stress about it because I can guarantee you that anyone can get in. Ah yeah ya already know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Performance Food Group

Application

I interviewed at Performance Food Group

Interview

Very complete interview with detailed outline of expectations and KPI responsibility. Reviewed the days and hours of work and expected projects along with timeline. Reviewed hierarchy with team responsibilities and expected management of

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult employees?

Performance Food Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Performance Food Group

Interview

Originally had a phone call with the hiring manager where we set up an in-person interview for the same week. We met at a hotel local to the area in which I was interviewing. Interview was conducted in the breakfast/dining area of the hotel lobby with two individuals and it went well. They informed me on the spot that I would be moving forward to the next round of interviews that would take place the following week and they would be reaching out with more information regarding date/time/place. They even gave me topics to brush up on prior to the 2nd interview so that I would be most prepared. I sent my usual follow up email which included me stating that I was looking forward to speaking with them again soon. Days went by and I followed up by email/phone call/voicemail/text message and never heard anything in return. I find it unprofessional and rude to waste my time after telling me I would be moving forward in the interview process. I would've had no issue if they had just informed me that they found a better suited candidate, but after multiple attempts to contact the hiring manager, I was ultimately left with no response or feedback from PFG.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions regarding management styles, sales strategies and prior experiences managing/leading a team
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Kansas City, MO) in Jan 2022

Interview

Great interview. Enjoyable people, talked about random stuff as much as we did about the job. Driving test was very easy and quite enjoyable as well. So far, seems like a very good place to work and good people to work for.

Interview Questions
  • The time you had a terrible customer and had to deal with them.

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Lebanon, TN)

Interview

Fast, easy, and they made you feel so welcome! They was really nice, and sweet to me when I first enter the building! The whole team that was assisting me was absolutely wonderful people!

Interview Questions
  • What do it take to make a job run smoothly?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Performance Food Group (Johnson City, TN) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was a zoom meeting with 2 interviewers. They started off asking what I knew about Rhinehart, which caught me off guard because I originally thought I was interviewing for Performance Food Group. After that they asked me typical interview questions like what my strengths were and favorite classes were.

Interview Questions
  • What are your favorite classes that you've taken throughout your college career?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I interviewed at Performance Food Group (La Crosse, WI)

Interview

Pleasant and inspiring, uplifting, and positive. Customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this process to the next individual. It was a direct walk to the office and the visitor's parking spaces were appropriate to where the entrance was.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews

Performance Food Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Performance Food Group as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Order Selector rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Area Manager and Order Selector roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Performance Food Group takes an average of 12 days when considering 67 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Warehouse Supervisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Area Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Performance Food Group according to 67 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.30%