Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions

2.7

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc..

Interview

Vague description of position. One member of the panel appeared desperate and eager for the person to start right away. This person also seemed not to know the day to day detailed job functions of this role.

Incident Response Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in May 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was brief. Was told that a hiring manager would contact me for a technical interview, but never received and email or call. Interview just went over my resume, had a few questions on clearance and certification dates.

Interview Questions

• Are your certifications current?   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with two people, one was the service desk manager and the other was a team lead. The two people were very candid and open about the environment as well as the customer to be supported.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had experience operating with Remedy. When I stated that I had some but not a lot, the manager stated that wouldn't be an issue as we would receive training.   Answer Question

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Chandler, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Went over my resume briefly. I explained what my past network admin experience involved. Asked me about six CCNA level network questions. They explained that there is a "public trust" security clearance required. I had a chance to ask 2-3 questions. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. I only met with one person.

Interview Questions

• How many hosts are in a /23 network?   1 Answer
    • What is spanning tree (STP) used for?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a contract takeover, so they interviewed everybody who wanted to interview. They asked for proof of our current salary, which they did not ask for in the interview (I thought asking for proof was indicative that they didn't trust us). Recruiter made promises that were not kept. Even those provided in writing in an offer letter were not kept. Candidates beware.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc..

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter stating a hiring manager was interested in interviewing me. I scheduled a phone interview and went through a 30 minute interview where they asked the typical interview questions, including a bit about project management, and budgeting. Then they said they were interested in a face to face interview on-site. I set that up and showed up the date of the interview and was greeted by the same hiring manager I had spoken with over the phone. They were friendly but seemed uninterested from the get-go. When we got started with the interview they asked me THE EXACT SAME QUESTIONS THEY ASKED OVER THE PHONE, with the exception of maybe one or two questions. In the end I left the interview thinking I was a good fit for the position and was then not contacted by the hiring manager or the recruiter about the position again. I had to contact the recruiter several times and finally the manager personally, who eventually got back to me and said that they simply filled the position internally. What a waste of my time. Don't waste peoples time. I also believe the manager was not interested in hiring anyone under the age of 30 but that's just my personal opinion.

Interview Questions

• What makes you special, what do you bring to the table that sets you apart?   Answer Question

SCCM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Chandler, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

A very nondescript building (for understandable reasons), somewhat awkward check-in; a greeting through a wall-mounted speaker. Eventually someone came out and got me, whisked me away to a small stuffy conference room where I was interviewed, then was given a very brief tour of the facility before being escorted back out.

The interview was awful... There was a manager and 3 employees. The manager was cool, but employees all seemed to hate each other - and their jobs. You could sense the tension amongst them. One guy just stared at me the entire time, straight-faced, like he wanted to kill me or something. Not well organized, and they just kind of asked whatever was on their mind.

Very, very awkward and sterile workplace.

Interview Questions

• One guy (the one who wanted to kill me) seemed to be bent on non-technical stuff, like "You're troubleshooting 'x', and there are ~40 log files; what is the name of the log file you would look at first to troubleshoot 'x'?"   1 Answer

Helpdesk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc..

Interview

Just asked me what hours did I prefer. Any situations where I had to handle a complicated customer, provide examples and what was the outcome after the customer was done with the phone call.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

You apply online and submit a copy of your resume. A recruiter conducts a phone interview. You get interviewed then in an office by three managers. They ask simple basic customer service questions nothing technical. The recruiter follow-ups within a few days with an offer. Offer letter is contingent on a public trust.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate customers?
      How do you tell a customer to connect to the Internet?
      Answer Question

Business Developer/Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

I originally went into the interview thinking I was interviewing for a Proposal Writer position. Than was forwarded to the Business Development side of Phacil. I was happy with the move because writing Proposals is a pretty strenuous process especially when proposal season begins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was happy with what they were offering.