Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Phacil, Inc.

2.6

Sort:

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in April 2018.

Interview

Overall bad experience. I was approached by a recruiter for this position, I didn't apply until after they approached me. I ended up not getting the role even though I've done software testing before using SQL, as I didn't have SQL experience they said. Now how does this make sense? I learned SQL in college and used it on the job before for a little over a year. So I do have experience. And you all approached me not the other way around. Just really really really silly. Really I think what happened is the recruiter told me it paid 30 an hour and person interviewing me didn't like how I was told that and wanted to low ball me is the reason I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience using SQL? Have you ever tested software before?   Answer Question

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was painful. They contacted me a month after I applied for the job. By that time I have reviewed their requirements (they wanted a lot) and indicated that I'm not qualified for the job. They insisted I talk to their hiring manager. After the conversation with the hiring manager I got invited to the in-person interview (panel 3 people). There was no response from them for a while, so I started calling their recruiter every week to see what the decision was. A month or so later the recruiter told me that the position was closed and they didn't hire anyone. Then another month later they called again to see if I want to come in for the final interview as the position re-opened. By that time I already had a job.

Interview Questions

• The panel presented me with various scenarios (technical and behavioral). How would I handle working long hours and learn and support programs outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was very through. Open and honest. I felt the company really wanted to get to know me and I appreciated their willingness to take time to offer me the opportunity. I met the HR Hiring manager, VP of Operations (now the President) and several other senior managers. This was impressive as it showed me this was a company that really to time to carefully select it's employees. That I mattered and was important enough to meet with an executive for a lower level management position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a negative situation you experienced on a former job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward. They offered me what I requested.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was a typical skills interview process. We were asked to describe how we viewed problems and given time to develop that process. They had a bunch of personal and situational questions as well. Then we were brought back for a second round just to let us know if we were going to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• When faced with a difficult fact pattern how to do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview and screening process was done over the telephone. Then went into the Main Office in Arlington, Va for a series of four (4) interviews.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult question .... The process was very professional .........   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just ask for what you want.....

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

I had four interviews at Corporate and Aberdeen Proving Ground. Both Corporate and Clients conducted several interviews over a period of three weeks. The interviews were direct, focused, and pointed. It was a thoroughly professional and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Give a run-down of my experience.   1 Answer

Helpdesk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc..

Interview

Just asked me what hours did I prefer. Any situations where I had to handle a complicated customer, provide examples and what was the outcome after the customer was done with the phone call.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in September 2012.

Interview

Very complete asking pertinent questions as to experience. Also asked about team work and special project experience. Looking for real life challenges and solutions while looking for ITIL methodology to accomplish customers goals.

Interview Questions

• Explain the last project you headed and the results.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I will pay you this and no room for negotiations.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone screen with HR (warm and fuzzy interview) with a face to face interview with "technical twenty questions". The one thing to note, is that the federal Clearance process (Public Trust) took longer than the hiring process, so you spent a month or so in your "old" position waiting for the clearance to be finished before being able to give notice. This applied even though i held a higher clearance from another federal agency.

Interview Questions

• 1. Please describe the protocol flow of a SAML 2.0 web browser Single Sign-On (SSO) negotiation.   1 Answer

SME Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in August 2013.

Interview

This was a Face-to-Face interview with the Program Manager and Vice President. I thought the interview was direct and to the point. The interview went as I expected it would. I was not made uncomfortable or nervous.

Interview Questions

• Nothing Seemed to unexpected. I provided previous experience and how that was going to be incorporated into what I would be able to provide to my current job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a salary/Benefits and I excepted.