Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phacil, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Phacil, Inc.

2.6

Interview

The interview process was very direct, quick, and straight-forward process. I was reached out via email from the Director and was invited to come in for the in person interview following the recruiter screen. Another senior on the team was sitting in on the in person interview to assist in the interview process. From there, the results came in within the day and I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you bring that will benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in April 2018.

Interview

Overall bad experience. I was approached by a recruiter for this position, I didn't apply until after they approached me. I ended up not getting the role even though I've done software testing before using SQL, as I didn't have SQL experience they said. Now how does this make sense? I learned SQL in college and used it on the job before for a little over a year. So I do have experience. And you all approached me not the other way around. Just really really really silly. Really I think what happened is the recruiter told me it paid 30 an hour and person interviewing me didn't like how I was told that and wanted to low ball me is the reason I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience using SQL? Have you ever tested software before?   Answer Question

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (McLean, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was easy. No trick question. it went much like a conversation. They ask technical questions that applied to my previous job experience. I talk to HR first and then had a technical interview.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone screen with HR (warm and fuzzy interview) with a face to face interview with "technical twenty questions". The one thing to note, is that the federal Clearance process (Public Trust) took longer than the hiring process, so you spent a month or so in your "old" position waiting for the clearance to be finished before being able to give notice. This applied even though i held a higher clearance from another federal agency.

Interview Questions

• 1. Please describe the protocol flow of a SAML 2.0 web browser Single Sign-On (SSO) negotiation.   1 Answer

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was painful. They contacted me a month after I applied for the job. By that time I have reviewed their requirements (they wanted a lot) and indicated that I'm not qualified for the job. They insisted I talk to their hiring manager. After the conversation with the hiring manager I got invited to the in-person interview (panel 3 people). There was no response from them for a while, so I started calling their recruiter every week to see what the decision was. A month or so later the recruiter told me that the position was closed and they didn't hire anyone. Then another month later they called again to see if I want to come in for the final interview as the position re-opened. By that time I already had a job.

Interview Questions

• The panel presented me with various scenarios (technical and behavioral). How would I handle working long hours and learn and support programs outside of my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. Mainly talked about our job experiences and life. Was there for an hour and a half. Got to talk to other employees and see exactly what kind of work I would be doing.

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc..

Interview

Vague description of position. One member of the panel appeared desperate and eager for the person to start right away. This person also seemed not to know the day to day detailed job functions of this role.

Incident Response Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. in May 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was brief. Was told that a hiring manager would contact me for a technical interview, but never received and email or call. Interview just went over my resume, had a few questions on clearance and certification dates.

Interview Questions

• Are your certifications current?   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with two people, one was the service desk manager and the other was a team lead. The two people were very candid and open about the environment as well as the customer to be supported.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had experience operating with Remedy. When I stated that I had some but not a lot, the manager stated that wouldn't be an issue as we would receive training.   Answer Question

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phacil, Inc. (Chandler, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Went over my resume briefly. I explained what my past network admin experience involved. Asked me about six CCNA level network questions. They explained that there is a "public trust" security clearance required. I had a chance to ask 2-3 questions. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. I only met with one person.

Interview Questions

• How many hosts are in a /23 network?   1 Answer
    • What is spanning tree (STP) used for?   1 Answer