Pinkberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinkberry Interview Questions

Interviews at Pinkberry

2.2

Swirler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

It was a group interview, we were all asked similar/the same questions, make sure you stand out by having a happy/costumer service personality. Candidates were contacted a week after the interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online on Indeed and it took about a week or two for someone to get back to me. Once someone reached out to me, I had to do two in person interviews before I started working. The whole interview process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is your customer service experience?
      What would you do to help with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Really basic interview with the manager with your typical interview questions, was hired on the spot after the interview. High turnover rate for employees so they don't expect much.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for pinkberry?
      Q: Have you ever had pinkberry?
      Q: Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fun! Didn't feel like an interview at all. He asked me questions about my daily life, and for my availability. We then discussed their specific work culture at this specific Pinkberry location, and what's expected + how they enjoy themselves while working.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply to Pinkberry?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Passed 1st store interview with store manager, was easy to engage with, moved onto next round with regional manager and had the most blah interview ever, she barely cared about any of my experience or anything I had to say really. Never followed up with me, even when I sent her a thank you email.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

It was a group interview basically. We all met at their headquarters and they observed our team skills and how we worked with others. We did icebreakers, got to know each other and by the end of the session we knew if we got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They had us make up a mock commercial for Pinkberry. People sang or drew for it.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Degrading group interview wherein they wound up hiring the group of friends who showed up 30 minutes late. The process takes several hours as they are too lazy to interview applicants on their own and insisted on a wasteful group interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Washington, DC).

Interview

The same day that I interviewed I was hired. I didn't need previous work experience in the food industry - just a good attitude and a willingness to learn. Pinkberry taught me how to handle clients or customers and to use a registrar.

Interview Questions

• What previous skills do you have to offer the company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New City, NY).

Interview

It was an easy and quick process, the manager reached out to me after my friend recommended me for the position. It was over the summer and they needed extra people to help.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application in person. Was called for interview 3 days later. The manager that interviewed me made sure that i was comfortable and overall experience was positive. Plus we got free yogurt after the interview was overall. Good experience