Pinkberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Degrading group interview wherein they wound up hiring the group of friends who showed up 30 minutes late. The process takes several hours as they are too lazy to interview applicants on their own and insisted on a wasteful group interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Washington, DC).

Interview

The same day that I interviewed I was hired. I didn't need previous work experience in the food industry - just a good attitude and a willingness to learn. Pinkberry taught me how to handle clients or customers and to use a registrar.

Interview Questions

• What previous skills do you have to offer the company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New City, NY).

Interview

It was an easy and quick process, the manager reached out to me after my friend recommended me for the position. It was over the summer and they needed extra people to help.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application in person. Was called for interview 3 days later. The manager that interviewed me made sure that i was comfortable and overall experience was positive. Plus we got free yogurt after the interview was overall. Good experience

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day. My interview was a group interview with a store manager, who then scheduled us for an individual interview with the general manager. It was pretty straight forward questioning, nothing unusual.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Typical customer service interview. Super easy if you already have experience in this industry. if you don't, just remember: customer's need ahead of yours, and be a strong team player.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

There was a Two on One interview with the general manager and the store manager. The next interview was with all the new hires and we talked about the rules and the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      What skills do you have to offer this position?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

I sent my resume in and communicated with the Ops Manager over email to come up to the location for a brief interview. We chatted in a quiet corner at the mall. I was asked questions about my experience and goals. Can't remember if I was offered the job on the spot or if I got a text about it later on that day asking if I could work a few days that next week. Easy breezy. My sister and one of the supervisors worked together at a coffee shop and they were in dire need of employees, so he referred me and it was kind of a given considering the connections I had and their immediate need for friendly faces to work the kiosk/stand.

Interview Questions

• General questions about experience and my goals. What school I went to. What I was interested in. Why would I be a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

there is no interview. got hired after I turned in my application a couple weeks later when I went back to ask about the process of my application. the manager doesn't look at the applications when people are interested in the job. mostly based on your availability.

Interview Questions

• what is your availability and when can you come in for training?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

It was a simple group interview with about 5-6 people. They ask very simple questions about your personality and hobbies. They are looking for energetic people, so make sure you smile. My interview included the Head Shift Lead and General Manager. It was very laid back and stress / anxiety free. Just make sure that they know you have kept yourself busy with work or a hobby and know the flavors of frozen yogurt.