Pluckers Wing Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pluckers Wing Bar

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar.

Interview

Was easy to get an interview. first met with trainer for screening before meeting with manager. was immediately scheduled for orientation. they do a menu test to see if you can work there. then there are many more tests to come later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for a server position

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied and received a call 2 days later from their human resources manager in Austin to schedule an interview the following day. I went to the location I applied to and was there for about an hour. I was interviewed by the assistant manager and general manager. Both were very friendly and cordial.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Arlington, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on Sunday got a call Monday interviewed and hired on Tuesday. Came in had an interview at 4:00 got there 15 mins early the interview came and got me from front area and had an interview in the back. Asked basic questions also he knew my cousin who previously worked there and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He said I will start off at $8.00 and it would be raised if I do good.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

Had 3 interviews. Started with Kourtney who explained the job, Jones the area manager did the second interview, and then finally Fernandez who did the final one. The process took about 2 weeks to do, as they kind of string it on too long.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my work ethic and what would I bring to the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Took about 30 mins. Basic interview questions. How well do you work with others, how do you handle difficult situations, what words describe you? The GM gave me information about the store and how you can grow in the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a bad situation with a guest?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Plano, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Inform hostess you arrived for your interview, go through one manager then to the next, you get the job then come in another time for the welcome to the family, get info about the super long test you have to pass with at least a 70 or you wont start your first day.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

They don't care about experience. When they talk to you it's so they figure out if you're friendly or not and would get along with the workers or customers. They want you to be happy-go-lucky type of person who does no wrong and thinks everything's dandy. They will sit with you and ask you questions that require an answer that makes it seem as though you will put your needs beneath everyone else's.

Interview Questions

• If someone was doing something you know is wrong how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Hostess/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Round Rock, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with assistant and general manager. Was asked questions about my self and what I would like out of the role. Wasn't really intimidating. Was hired on the spot for the position. Was hired as hostess and told to later become a server.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The manager always takes 30+ minutes just to see you, so you are awkwardly just sitting there for awhile. Once they finally have time for you, they will ask you some basic questions. There are some personality questions to make sure that you can work hard and are a team player. They usually let you know during the interview if you got the job. You will first interview with the 2nd manager in charge. You will move on to the GM the same day if the 2nd manager likes you. So if you don't see the GM, odds are, you didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I turned in an application and a week later i was called for an interview. They had me come into the store and wait. I eventually had the interview and the managers were nice. I was offered the job and i accepted.

Interview Questions

• What experience i had?
      Was i able to work in a fast paced environment?
      Answer Question