Pluckers Wing Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 18, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pluckers Wing Bar

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Very casual style, manager wore jeans and a shirtsleeve plaid button up. I arrived early and he was busy talking to someone else so I Waited. He approached me and was very friendly. we sat down and he asked basic interview questions as I answered he was typing on the computer. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that you went above and beyond for guest?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on Craigslist got a call the next day. Interview was set. I was overdressed and the interviewer was completely underdressed to casual if you ask me. She was very unprofessional because all she did was type on her computer and was very disengaged. I think their only interested in hippys.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar in July 2017.

Interview

HR was very quick from the time I applied to the time I interviewed. HR was also direct with answering any questions I had. The lady I interviewed with was extremely casual and did not ask me about my work history, ethic, or management style. I also felt over dressed as she was in leggings and a tank top with a cardigan, and Sperry's while I was in a dress, blazer, and heels.

FOH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied sometime this past week and heard back from them a couple of days later. Had my interview yesterday and was told that there would be call backs later on that evening. I never received a call during the evening so I called today and was told that they didn't have anything available for me but they would hold my application until they could find something or until 60 days passed.

The interview was very casual. I felt a little over dressed. The manager was nice, though he kept apologizing for me having to wait. It's understandable.

Kind of bummed I wasn't offered a job, but I heard a couple of the employees saying "this is the worst job I've ever had." It didn't seem that bad, but I don't work there so.

Thanks for the opportunity, Pluckers! I really appreciate it!

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar.

Interview

Was easy to get an interview. first met with trainer for screening before meeting with manager. was immediately scheduled for orientation. they do a menu test to see if you can work there. then there are many more tests to come later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for a server position

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied and received a call 2 days later from their human resources manager in Austin to schedule an interview the following day. I went to the location I applied to and was there for about an hour. I was interviewed by the assistant manager and general manager. Both were very friendly and cordial.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The floor manager and one of the main managers asked me really basic easy interview questions which I answered. If memory serves me correctly, they hired me immediately. They went over what things I was proud of in my past and asked about how I would handle different interpersonal conflicts within the store.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Arlington, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on Sunday got a call Monday interviewed and hired on Tuesday. Came in had an interview at 4:00 got there 15 mins early the interview came and got me from front area and had an interview in the back. Asked basic questions also he knew my cousin who previously worked there and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He said I will start off at $8.00 and it would be raised if I do good.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

Had 3 interviews. Started with Kourtney who explained the job, Jones the area manager did the second interview, and then finally Fernandez who did the final one. The process took about 2 weeks to do, as they kind of string it on too long.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my work ethic and what would I bring to the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Took about 30 mins. Basic interview questions. How well do you work with others, how do you handle difficult situations, what words describe you? The GM gave me information about the store and how you can grow in the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a bad situation with a guest?   1 Answer