Pluckers Wing Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pluckers Wing Bar

1.8

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Grapevine, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Met in person. Did an interview in a booth. Met with the manager who asked me a couple of questions. Honestly, I was a little over dressed and really over prepared.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to Pluckers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Very casual style, manager wore jeans and a shirtsleeve plaid button up. I arrived early and he was busy talking to someone else so I Waited. He approached me and was very friendly. we sat down and he asked basic interview questions as I answered he was typing on the computer. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that you went above and beyond for guest?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Took about 30 mins. Basic interview questions. How well do you work with others, how do you handle difficult situations, what words describe you? The GM gave me information about the store and how you can grow in the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a bad situation with a guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

They don't care about experience. When they talk to you it's so they figure out if you're friendly or not and would get along with the workers or customers. They want you to be happy-go-lucky type of person who does no wrong and thinks everything's dandy. They will sit with you and ask you questions that require an answer that makes it seem as though you will put your needs beneath everyone else's.

Interview Questions

• If someone was doing something you know is wrong how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar.

Interview

Was easy to get an interview. first met with trainer for screening before meeting with manager. was immediately scheduled for orientation. they do a menu test to see if you can work there. then there are many more tests to come later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for a server position

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (San Marcos, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Sat down with GM, asked me to tell him about myself, hired immediately after done talking. I had 5 previous years of experience, simply told make sure I don’t try to do it my way but the pluckers way. Not a script though. Nice and easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Arlington, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

It was quick, for me, it was a 2 person interview. The first person simply asked a couple questions and filled out a questionare. The second person actually talked to me about the job itself.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (San Marcos, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by a woman who barely made eye contact. They were interviewing 5-7 people at a time. After I was hired, you have to memorize the entire menu and take a test at headquarters. You must get a 70+ to continue with the training process.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for Pluckers right before summer started in May. Even when I worked there I noticed that the summertime was their busiest season. If you know someone that works there put that on your resume or application. Once I applied, I received a call back in less than two weeks Plucker's interview lasted no more than 10 minutes. Don't overthink the interview questions. Answer them truthfully, but keep in mind they are looking for hard workers.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluckers Wing Bar.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from corporate the next day to set up interview. Hiring process was fast as my credentials got me hired on the spot. Orientation was the next week.