Pramati Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pramati Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

HR from Hyderabad called me and scheduled a discussion. I went early and had a single round of discsussion . It just lasted for 10 minutes. It was just a discussion, Just my previous employment and how early i can join them. Tell me about your current project.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fast and good. Two rounds of technical interview and one round of HR interview was conducted. They gave me offer letter just after 1 day of interview.

Python Developer Interview

Interview

They mostly focus on technical stuff. They asked me basic python questions in first round. The second round was skype round. They gave me 1 scenario to do schema design and 1 program to write. Third round was more focused on OOPs concepts and logical questions. One round was taken by director also which was a normal talk

Interview Questions

• Questions on List and Dictionary were more. They gave the requirement and asked which data structure to use and how   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

India HR a joke.. Does not know the meaning of professionalism. She acts as if she is running the company and does not give any minutest of respect about any interviewee.

Actual interviewers : Very good and professional.

India HR is running the company's impression to world. Funny part is that in one of rounds the very first question of interviewer was " how long have you know Rupa ( hr). How do you thing she is?" Later gave a smirk.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

Got mail from Pramati Technologies HR as they found me on job portal. Interview is based of C#, WPF Technologies. Totally 4 rounds were there. All the rounds done via telephonic and Skype. Interview process is good. First round they asked about c# oops and some advanced level concepts, in second round more about WPF , in third round it's about the project work in current Company, what is your role in that project, some technical questions again and Last one is HR.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you on whatever you have mentioned in the CV.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviews were done pretty fast and the process was taken to a closure real quick. Had good technical interaction and the process was effective. Offer came after a couple of interview rounds and the overall feedback is positive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies in September 2017.

Interview

MOST UNRESPONSIVE and UNPROFESSIONAL HR from INDIAN product based company.

Took 6 interviews to recognize any candidate of he/she is suitable for Position or not.
    Management should hire well technically capable managers who can identify candidates in 2 3 interactions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java Questions, Selenium, API testing

Initial interviewer were not that much technical strong.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First round was on hackerrank which was pretty easy. After that i gave 3 skype rounds which were quite easy and they basically focused on Core java and basic data structure questions like linked list. Read everything that you have written in your resume. These rounds were very thorough. Everything was quite good till the end. HR round happened on gmail. There were discussions on gmail for salary negotiation. She was completely unprofessional and they send the offer letter without proper discussion which was well below market standards. I tried to reach out to the HR but didn't got any response.

Interview Questions

• Linked list loop, reversal.
      Immutable and singleton class.
      Design Patterns basic.
      Project discussion in detail.
      Garbage collector and type of heap memory discussion.   Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

There were total four rounds of discussion on javascript and angularjs. I was told that the feedback is pretty good and they would like to release offer. After one week I didn't receive offer so I sent a follow up email no response from HR then next week I sent another email guess what "no reply".

I really didn't understand why they didn't release offer and the HR never bothered to reply to my emails.

Worst company, worst HR and worst experience

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

3 Rounds

All 3 were skype interviews. The first 2 interviews were very good.
    However in the 3rd interview, my views about the company went from great to worst!

The person was speaking like if he was thrashed by his/her client and had then come to take interview over skype. No energy, No responses to my queries. I answered the only single question asked by him completely and the result was correct too! (I checked everything from the internet afterwards) But the poor guy behaved as if he didn't get my approach to the solution, kind of an inexperienced lad!

HR is the worst ever, no proper email ethics, just one liners.
    Very poor, very very poor.

I hate the company now, and guess what I wont give the interview of this company ever.