Pramati Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pramati Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

HR from Hyderabad called me and scheduled a discussion. I went early and had a single round of discsussion . It just lasted for 10 minutes. It was just a discussion, Just my previous employment and how early i can join them. Tell me about your current project.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Good interview process. Great swiftness and good welcome. Nice company to work for. The interview went well and the panel was knowledgeable. It took one hour for the interview in total.

ROR Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended the telephonic interview for ROR developer postion, the recruited told me that my answers satisfied him and he would move my profile to higher officials. After sometime, I received the notification from Pramati Technology saying that I am not selected.Then
    Why did recruiter tell me that my answers satisified him?
    Why did he tell me that he would move my profile forward?
    WHATS HAPPENING HERE!!!
    He shouldn't have told like that if my answers were not okay.
    Why is he giving WRONG promises
    You people selected somebody already then why do you waste others time in name of interview process!!!

Politics in interview Process!!!

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Patheti in one word, gave three rounds got selected and then comes a mail from hr, the position doesn't match your qualification
    #are you kidding me

Kindly don't waste our time

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

Not very clear and professional they need to be more clear in the job expectations and also what the candidate is looking for and not just make offers to complete their work.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

I applied directly via hr the response was prompt and the whole process didn't even take a week the result was communicated almost the next day post technical discussion and I really appreciate their response. There were 2 rounds both technical telephonic and Skype. The first round was taken by a Android guy , the questions were about MVP Implementation with an example, Android services with broadcast receiver , eventbus, networking libraries used.

The second interview was Skype and this is where fun begins, questions were asked about layouts resizing of views, how would you handle network issues with regard to longer uploads or stream, how you would recover and resume from network issues or crashes, how to fix an error which is hard to reproduce and finally they shared a code editor where they wanted me to implement a binary search and this is where all fun went south,literally because the irony was I was interviewing for Chennai location.

Moral of the story, Read up!

Software Development Engineer - UI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview had very positive attitude towards interview and had some good discussion about the recent UI technologies. Gave a question paper to write down the answers and he disuccsed my approach about the paper and also some general behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Broadcast emit example, Custom directive config params, OOPs, events handling.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies in August 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic interview after that I was assigned a coding assignment at home.
    I was not able to make it after that.
    The overall experience was not good.
    HR is not very responsive.
    I appeared three times, except for the last time I was selected each time but HR never bothered to tell me. I had to ask them about my status of the application.
     Somehow their hiring stopped both the times.
    None of the interview started on time (always 1-1.5 hr late)

Interview Questions

• Hashmap, Datastructures, Algorithms, Sorting, Searching, Core java, OOP   Answer Question

Associate Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended through institute.In institute they conducted one online screening test and later all rounds in company office (1 written,1 coding,2 technical,1 manager round and 1 hr round).In all rounds they'll check only our basic knowledge on which technology we know and believe interview is not so tough it was very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on which programming language you know   Answer Question

Negotiation

Guys whatever the position in that company don't think about it just join it's an awesome company to start your career.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview was by hiring manager over phone. He asked me questions around my previous work experience, variety of data warehousing scenarios, technologies and management related work that I had done. Then he asked a situation data warehouse design question and some data engineering complications on the situation. After an hour, I received a positive feedback from HR about the interview.
    The second round was scheduled the very next day. The interviewer asked me a simple DW design question based on a report requirement and asked me to write a SQL.

Interview Questions

• I had worked on migrating a DW of 100MM USD business from Oracle to RedShift. They asked me details about RedShift, how did I decide on RedShift and complications I faced during migration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am still negotiating on the offer. I will update once I get the final offer.