Pramati Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Pramati Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Pramati Technologies

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview started of with a telephonic round where basic they try to understand your profile, what you have done previously and how you match their requirements. Once through you move to the face to face round. I made it through both the rounds and was asked to wait to hear back from the HR. I have waited for close to three weeks and there was no response on what happened with the interview . First of all the company itself is not clear whether to hire or not. This make the applicants lose out on other good opportunities. Please give the feedback immediately , positive or negative so people can move on and look for other opportunities. Frustrating experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

HR from Hyderabad called me and scheduled a discussion. I went early and had a single round of discsussion . It just lasted for 10 minutes. It was just a discussion, Just my previous employment and how early i can join them. Tell me about your current project.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is of 3 rounds - One case study and 2 interviews. Everything happened within 5 days. You will have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for the case they would be giving you. Based on that you would be called for the further rounds.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First there was Aptitude test (only for fresher)
    Then 1 HR round,2 technical round and 1 mixed round with manager. Most of the questions were about OOPs concpets, html, css, javascript and java.

Interview Questions

Interview

I have applied for the interview by sending my resume. The process took 2 days .
    First round was coding test that has to be done in hackerrank . There was 3 questions(solving all not necessary) and 1 hour to solve. Second round was skype interview. Interview was also coding based and can use any language. Asked about main project as I am a fresher. It was a great experience . I was selected and received offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain programming questions that I solved and about main project.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

There is a pooled campus interview consists of first written test followed by group discussion followed by Technical and HR Interview. Overall the process of getting eliminated in each round is more. For every round they try to remove 50% of students finally they take few members.

Interview Questions

• I think some logical question like they have 8 equal weights out of which one weight is fault we need to find the fault weight in minimal steps.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1st round apti more like(English logical reasoning, some programming questions/0
    2nd round technical round about c# , opps concept, writing program, data base quires
    3rd is manger round asked to write programs, digging deep in oops concept, projects
    4th is hr round( personal details, generally about company)
    overall interview level was average

Interview Questions

• about c# projects that i have done   1 Answer

i am married, i cant work on night shift, because their is no cab facility

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The place is amazing in every aspect. Great company, work culture is amazing, people are helpful, management is great,
    work didnt feel like work because of the people and seniors as everyone is so friendly and cooperative.
    there was no hard part in the job as there was always someone to help you out in your need so that the work could get done easily and on time,
    healthy competitive environment which is a key for anyone's growth.
    Overall, great place to work.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

The HR was very helpful and quick in responding.
    1st round was telephonic discussion. It lasted for 30mins.
    For 2nd round f2f, I went to the office, it took around 1 hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Worst Interview Experience Ever,Dont ever try to waste your time and efforts on this company as they do know ..how to respect people time and efforts.."""my advice ..Beware of this farzi companies running around doing timepass in name of interviews"
    Once i cleared four rounds .They gave me puzzle to solve..When i solved that puzzle and sent them accurate solution they are not even replying.
    I think they are very good at Wasting people's time .

Interview Questions

• They took four technical rounds,Hr is worst ..no interaction except directly scheduling my interview.on mails
      I think they are very good at Wasting people's time .   Answer Question