Precision Castparts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Precision Castparts Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2018

2.7

Layout Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by Talent Acquisition after applying. Was set up with an interview with the production supervisor, went over my résumé, asked questions about the company and had a good interview. Was called in for a second interview with the same supervisor and was asked when I could start. The formal offer came the same day. Pretty simple!

Interview Questions

• How the experience listed on my résumé applied to the position in question?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in June 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by the department foreman

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in September 2011.

Interview

Mainly behavioral interview questions. They did not ask any technical questions. They were interested in learning about your leadership roles.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Precision Castparts in March 2014.

Interview

I completed an in-person interview with a 3 person panel before conducting a phone interview with the HR rep. Process was very straightforward and the questions were not very technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in an operations setting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precision Castparts.

Interview

Company took part in an on campus career fair. I went up to their booth and talked about the company and talked about my goals as a student (I was a freshman with no experience). The recruiter asked about my SAT scores and my high school class ranking. I got a call the same day to schedule an interview for the next day. Most of the questions I was asked revolved around why I interested in their company and what I wanted to do with my studies.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in June 2008.

Interview

Submitted resume and then had an interview.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Clackamas, OR) in December 2017.

Interview

Incredibly unstructured. The first question that I was asked was "What do you want to know about the role" which is a bit odd. Everyone was professional and enjoyable to talk to but there was a sense of 'flying by the seat of your pants' feeling which is strange for a company like PCC.

The worst part of the interview are the hours of assessments they require before interviewing. It can be very time consuming and rigid and should be completed after a job offer is extended. Not to every candidate they phone screen.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about the job?
      What kind of training have you written?   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Called within 2 days after submission of application. Invited for telephone interview, the interview was an excellent interview. Required to take AVA test for a face to face interview if a matched, invited to face to face interview with the Audit Manager and VP of Audit. The next level of interview were with an additional 4 executive level officers.

Interview Questions

• What % are you willing to travel and would you relocated for career advancement.   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in New London, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (New London, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I didn't have a formal interview, i started as a temp and they hired me after i completed my time. I guess i did a good job. The temp agency interviewed me though. It was a standard one with several tests on dexterity and following directions. I passed them,along with drug test and a basic written test and started the next week

Interview Questions

• They watched my performance for the period of my temp service   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Precision Castparts (Portland, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

There are multiple interviews, and for all Finance/Accounting staff, an interview with CFO and Controller must be conducted. Also, before eligible for interview, an assessment of your character has to be completed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual, pretty standard personality trait/experience related questions.   Answer Question