Procaccianti Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Procaccianti Companies

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procaccianti Companies

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procaccianti Companies.

Interview

The HR Department is very friendly and helpful. You will be interviewed once and if they like you, they will call you for another interview and then make there decision and call you with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• They really don't ask difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself and tell the truth. They will do a background check on you.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procaccianti Companies (Amherst, NY).

Interview

They will call you in for an interview at the hotel and you will interview with your manager. If they like you will come back for a second interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procaccianti Companies (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on 4 different occasions by 4 different individuals. The process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I have no recollection of any difficult questions. I felt the interview process was really easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They were non-negotiating

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procaccianti Companies (Kenner, LA) in May 2011.

Interview

Began with emails back and for the between myself and the General Manager. Then phone calls back and forth for a week and a half. We finally met face to face for a sit down interview and then a tour of the property. A week later I received notification that I should be expecting an offer letter for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Convention Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procaccianti Companies (Baltimore, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process was a formality. Company kept many of the existing postions when they took over the management of the hotel. The new management sat down with existing employees to determine their past role to see if it matched their management and operations structure.

Interview Questions

• What was your role at the hotel   1 Answer