Prometric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.3

Test Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prometric (Alameda, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was asked a series of scenario based questions during the interview. I was also asked to see if I would be comfortable doing certain tasks using a wand to do a full body check of the test takers. I was also asked to see if I could handle the stress of the job. The job required checking in with at least 20-30 test takers at once.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with angry co-workers?
      What would you do if there was a server shutdown?
      What would you do if there was a workplace audit the next day? How would you prepare for it?
      Answer Question

Global Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st round is with a recruiter over the phone. Basic questions (Why do you want to work at Prometric, walk me through your resume, what does the company do?). 2nd round was at the head office with managers. Two 15 min fit and behavioral interviews. Pretty easy, more of making sure you are a fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Prometric? What does Prometric do?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview for a permanent position similar to the job I had been brought in as a contractor for 6 months prior. The interview was with my current manager and a manager from another department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were not able to meet a business commitment.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prometric.

Interview

Easy, the process was fairly simple. It was laid back and we get to talk about things not related to the interview. Tell me about your self kind of question and what programming language are you familiar with?

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric.

Interview

Applied online,Face to face interview, only asked about 5 easy questions. Interview layer about 10-15mins and got the job on the spot. They just want people who have open availability. If you get the job (which you most likely will if you have open availability) they expect you to fill out 100+ forms and fax them to IRS and company. This can be extremely costly if you don't have a fax machine.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was caught cheating   1 Answer
    • How do you manage multiple tasks   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw someone stealing   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Seemed like the most important quality was my availability as an applicant for a part time position. The interviewer read through company interview questions the we had a discussion about the position, requirements, and how the background check process was pretty lengthy and very thorough.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if someone were caught cheating/stealing?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone with an HR representative. We went over the position and the requirements and what they meant and what would be expected of the employee who would be hired. While going over the requirements the representative asked me if I had any experience with each requirement. I was also asked to give an example of how I could perform each task. This went on till we reached a requirement that I did not meet. This was the one requirement out of many that was not really connected with the others. The interviewer kept me on the phone and mentioned that while I was not qualified he wanted to keep me in mind for other possible positions.

Interview Questions

• What type of position am I in the market for just trying to change jobs or for a new career?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Was connected through a staffing agency. Was scheduled for an interview within the week. No tests required (for college graduates). This was a very easy interview if you have solid customer service and operations experience.

Do research the salary/wage rate before stating what your desired rate would be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prometric in April 2015.

Interview

It was more laid back than I expected. I arrived at the test center and was taken into a tiny disorganized office where I was asked several generic questions about customer service. I was told that my experience as a host in a restaurant would come in handy. I was not told about the types of shifts I would be scheduled for such as 8-6 or 7-6.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I do when there's down time at a job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was 5 months pregnant during the hiring phase. I was told that everything with my maternity leave would be ok.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I met the HR rep and several employees at a meet and greet at my university. I followed up with the HR rep after the session and handed them my resume. I received an email shortly (within a week) to schedule a face to face interview in their Canton location. The interview lasted no longer than 20 minutes with basic question regarding my resume. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding databases and more technical aspects of the job. The person interviewing me, a manager within the technical department, asked my past experiences with various technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hourly wage is flat, non-negotiable for interns.