Prometric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prometric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.2

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prometric in August 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview followed by an hour long interview. The first 30 mins were with immediate supervisor and team member, followed by another 30 min session with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you've had to go above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prometric (White Marsh, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Non traditional. I reached out to a recruiter on Linked In that posted the position. We had a phone interview, she was very nice, and quickly scheduled an in person interview. Since I was coming from out of state, the interview was scheduled promptly for the following week.

I was scheduled to interview with two people. The Manager talked about the position and the culture of the team. She also discussed how she has improved the department that year. We had a great discussion regarding my skills and the needs of the department. At the end, the Manager stated that the other woman was no longer available and she will schedule another interview with me the following week to meet with her boss. She proceeded to walk me out and said that she'll see me next week. After a few days of no response, I emailed a follow up to the recruiter, then the Manager that I interviewed with to inquire about my second interview. After a few more days, I followed up again but still received no response. I am extremely disappointed by the way this turned out because I was very excited at the opportunity to work for this company and I am confident that my skills would have added to the improvement of the department. I was also disappointed with the lack of follow up after I was told I would get a second interview the following week. There was no response or follow up from the recruiter although she posted on Linked In multiple times after that day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Prometric?   1 Answer

Test Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Merrillville, IN).

Interview

I applied for the position on Wednesday and was called on Monday afternoon. The first question, I believe, is a qualifying one: "Why do you want to work with Prometric?" The location manager then scheduled me for a face to face the next day. I arrived fifteen minutes early; questions were very, very standard and extremely easy to answer. While they are currently only hiring for part-time positions, open availability seems to be a crucial element. Was told there is a high turnover for those seeking full-time as hours fluctuate based on need. If selected, applicants will be emailed and asked to fill out several documents, including an extensive background and criminal history check. Considering the investment required to select the right candidate, you would think they would ask question more specific to experience.

I'm still undergoing the interview process so I'm going to select "no offer".

Addt; Opportunity for travel

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an irate customer/individual.   Answer Question
    • What do you believe you bring to the table?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you say an employee doing something against policy?   Answer Question
    • Do you work better in small or large groups?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prometric in May 2017.

Interview

I applied using an online job site. I was emailed as to whether I would be available for a telephone interview. The next step was an in person interview and then an offer for employment by email. This whole process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience as it pertains to this position.   1 Answer

Test Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prometric (Alameda, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was asked a series of scenario based questions during the interview. I was also asked to see if I would be comfortable doing certain tasks using a wand to do a full body check of the test takers. I was also asked to see if I could handle the stress of the job. The job required checking in with at least 20-30 test takers at once.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with angry co-workers?
      What would you do if there was a server shutdown?
      What would you do if there was a workplace audit the next day? How would you prepare for it?   Answer Question

Global Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st round is with a recruiter over the phone. Basic questions (Why do you want to work at Prometric, walk me through your resume, what does the company do?). 2nd round was at the head office with managers. Two 15 min fit and behavioral interviews. Pretty easy, more of making sure you are a fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Prometric? What does Prometric do?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview for a permanent position similar to the job I had been brought in as a contractor for 6 months prior. The interview was with my current manager and a manager from another department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were not able to meet a business commitment.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prometric.

Interview

Easy, the process was fairly simple. It was laid back and we get to talk about things not related to the interview. Tell me about your self kind of question and what programming language are you familiar with?

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric.

Interview

Applied online,Face to face interview, only asked about 5 easy questions. Interview layer about 10-15mins and got the job on the spot. They just want people who have open availability. If you get the job (which you most likely will if you have open availability) they expect you to fill out 100+ forms and fax them to IRS and company. This can be extremely costly if you don't have a fax machine.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was caught cheating   1 Answer
    • How do you manage multiple tasks   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw someone stealing   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Seemed like the most important quality was my availability as an applicant for a part time position. The interviewer read through company interview questions the we had a discussion about the position, requirements, and how the background check process was pretty lengthy and very thorough.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if someone were caught cheating/stealing?   1 Answer