Proteus Digital Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Proteus Digital Health

2.9

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health (Redwood City, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The Hiring Manager (HM) responded to my online application within an hour and set up a phone screen for me the following day. The HM conducted my phone screen and asked me to come in a couple of days later for a round of in-person interviews. I met with a panel of three at the same time, then had two one-on-one interviews. Shortly thereafter the HM asked for, and checked my references and extended an offer. The entire process took about a week. Honestly, this was the most positive interview experience I've had during this job search. The interviewers made me feel very comfortable, they were kind and warm, interviews were conversational style. The team is very nice and welcoming and I am delighted with my decision to join!

Interview Questions

• Conversational questions like tell us about your background, and follow-up questions from there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the pay-range that I was seeking. The negotiation was painless. I felt that the HM was motivated to have me join and I felt valued as a candidate during the negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online in Feb mid-week, got an email from the Manager in march last week. The interview process was very quick. I was given a case study before the interview and was asked to read about the process. The HR was sent an offer letter within a week and was very courteous and responsive for all the queries.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health (Redwood City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and painless. I met with one senior engineer, a junior engineer and then a senior engineer from another team. I was asked about what are some difficult problems I have solved. I was asked about my coding background. I showcased a project I have completed and helped solve a few coding challenges. Then I explained about how OAuth works and coded a Fibonacci sequence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of technical phone screen which was good! Was asked a data structure question which was not that difficult. After 2 phone interviews I was invited onsite (5 rounds). Onsite interview was a cake walk. Had only 1 round of Data structures and the rest were more like behavioral. If an interview is not challenging it is a red flag for me. You will not be able to learn anything from your peers if they were not able to ask you questions about your previous projects! I got the offer but eventually declined! Please be very attentive to the things they say during the interview. I did notice lot of red flags which I am not sure if I can disclose here!

Pros:
    The process was very fast and they were quick in getting back!

Interview Questions

Proteus Digital Health Response

Jun 15, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback on our interview process. These types of comments help us to understand the candidate’s perspective and work with our teams to build on the interview process. We take... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email about a month later. Application itself was very easy, and the phone screen went well. Manager was very relaxed, which made it easy to talk to her and explain why I wanted to work for the company. I was contacted for a second interview a week later, and because I was not in the area, I had a video interview for approximately an hour with two managers. Again, everyone was very nice and relaxed, and apart from a few internet glitches, the interview went very well. I was given the offer a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• Suppose it's you first day in the office, what questions would you have for me?   Answer Question

Aug 18, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you felt comfortable and welcomed during the interview process. We also appreciate your patience with initial interview scheduling as we had... More

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health (Redwood City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First was an email reaching out to schedule a phone call. Said phone call happened, and we proceeded to schedule a skype interview so I could meet the hiring manager. The skype interview was about 45 minutes with 2 people from the team. I talked about my skills in writing, microsoft office, and communicating with people.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about making a decision when people from the group do not agree with each other?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate salary, but was able to select my start and finish date to accommodate my travel plans

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health (Redwood City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Pleasant experience overall.
    HR contact was great in supporting with the interview process.
    Interview panel was professional and very open with the work culture and company outlook.
    Sounded like major changes occurred over the past year but several big opportunities are planned for future. Very positive vibe.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?
      Why are you interested in this position?
      What do you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health in April 2018.

Interview

Was scheduled for a recruiter screening call several times but never got a call. First time, recruiter emailed after 15 minutes that she tried to call me but I wasn't reachable, I was surprised since I was waiting for the call fully prepared. Same thing happened next time as well. Not very professional at all.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Proteus Digital Health in March 2019.

Interview

Please be careful when considering this place to work. They like to keep candidates hanging for the offer letter for MONTHS!! No kidding! They kept me hanging for 3 months, and the interview process took 2.5 months.

The interview process overall was quite arduous - three phone interviews followed by two on-site interviews spanning over 2.5months.

I met some great people during the interview process, and I'm sure some terrific people work at Proteus! After the interview - I was told the team wanted me, and they would like to make me an offer. It took them 3 months to say to me they are not in a position to make an offer. In fact, they never followed up with an offer - but kept on buying time to generate an offer. They did not provide any signification reason for the delay as well.

They were also very deliberate by not creating a paper trail of their proposition by not putting it on the email. I expect honest communication and not games! I understand they might have an intent to have me at their plan B - but 3 month is a long stretch to put a stop to it. What's impressive is how unprofessional, unethical, and inconsiderate; some of these companies can be.

It's a shame that they don't value candidates time nor their own employees time. I also don't think they understand that the company spends around ~$24K to make this offer and forget the opportunity cost!

It left an utterly bitter taste. These are the real blessing in disguise!

This is my first GD review, and I hope this is the last.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied online. Was contact by the HR for a phone interview. Call was scheduled at 10 AM, he never called. Followed up and he rescheduled the call time for the next day.He failed to call AGAIN!
    Did not follow up after this. Would not want to work for someone that does not value time and effort of an applicant

Apr 10, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We certainly value the time and effort of our candidates and apologize that you didn’t have a positive interview experience. We are very conscious of calling... More