Prutech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prutech Solutions

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prutech Solutions (Springfield, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for a Program Manager position. I was called for a phone interview that lasted only 5 minutes! The recruiter rapidly emailed me an asking me to sign a letter of commitment and a copy of my targeted resume for a proposal without giving me an offer letter to sign. Any efforts to get an offer letter were ignored. Any efforts to get any information beyond the job description were completely blown off. When I asked to review the tasks I would have to support from the statement of work, I was given lip service and then completely ignored.

It wasn't until I provided a dollar figure in an email that I got a response. It was completely informal and they were just eager to get their signed commitment letter so they could use the resume on the proposal. I doubt they cared at all about me being on the job. Every vibe I got was more about them and the opportunity.

Time passed after the award was supposed to be. In spite of my mentioning that I required good communication as I was facing unemployment, the company never provided any updates after the time passed by. When I asked for an update, I was once again ignored

Interview Questions

• Can you cite examples for your resume relevant to the job description for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ignored my efforts like I didn't exist.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prutech Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

A recruiter called me and said he found my resume on Monster. He said I'd be a great fit and wanted to speak with me. I had 2 phone interviews before they decided to bring me in. The phone interview went well asking basic questions about what experience I have and what I am looking for. When I showed up for a face to face interview the building was not what I expected. It was a room with four desks in it then when I went upstairs to meet with the manager it was just an empty room with a desk. The interview started with them asking me sales questions. I felt extremely uncomfortable because I had no idea the job had anything to do with sales. I told the manager that I never applied for the position nor did I see a description of the job role so I apologized I had no idea what he was talking about. He looked at the recruiter confused and then dismissed me. It made me feel so uncomfortable. It was very unprofessional. The manager was SO rude to me and the recruiter. I was really confused as to why BOTH of them asked me to come in for a face to face interview after we had a brief interview on the phone.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prutech Solutions (Iselin, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in person. Met the CEO and Director. Was a very friendly process. More emphasis was made on personality than previous experience. The explanation on the company Vision was very clear.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Technical and behavioral. The process related questions were very basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was on Par with industry standards.

Remedy Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prutech Solutions (Iselin, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring interview process was quick.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How long have you been teaching?   1 Answer