Pyramid Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pyramid Technology Solutions

Technical Writer/Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid Technology Solutions (Bloomington, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruiter from Pyramid Solutions contacted me after viewing my resume on Careerbuilder. After expressing interest in the position, he set up a phone interview. That went well and I was told I was one of fifteen people chosen for a large contract. After a few days the recruiter had told me that there was some rethinking of strategy about when to start everyone and he told me he would update me in a day or two. After a few days, I emailed and received no reply. After a week, I called his business and cell numbers he gave and received no answer. I don't know what happened, but his behavior has been very unprofessional. Even if the rethinking ended up in me not getting the job, I would have preferred being told that rather than being ignored. I would avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• What is content development experience do you have?   1 Answer

Oracle Forms and Reports Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pyramid Technology Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

Pyramid is a consulting firm hiring for the State of Indiana. Typical recruiter behavior - just went in for the interview. I had all the qualifications on their laundry list - to which they said "You think you might be overqualified?" If that is the case, they should not have wasted my time or theirs by calling me in for the interview. They also said they wanted someone who was "committed" and wasn't going to accept another job while their interview process was ongoing. They said, if you had another offer before we could make you an offer, would you accept it? Yes, of course I would. Like I said, just the typical recruiter behavior.

Interview Questions

• You think you may be overqualified for the position?   1 Answer
    • How do we know you won't resign after 6 months, a year, or five years?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pyramid Technology Solutions (Vijayawada (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

As the interview is for freshers, they tested my communication skills, mental ability, General Awareness, About the role applied and what does you know about this company. The questions are very general and easy to answer.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pyramid Technology Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone and face to face just according to your experiences shown in resume. How the previous employment done how I will handle the client. What are the clients we handle, how many closures per year time taken to review the client requirement this is good one to know for management to show which clients we can handle easily

Interview Questions

• How capable to handle the team is main concept   1 Answer