Q Analysts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Q Analysts Interview Questions

2.3

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Q Analysts (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First and second interviews were scheduled fast. I felt that I did pretty good. And then a complete radio silence from a recruiter after the second interview. I reached out to him three or four days post interview and he said he should have a feedback by end of day. He did not get back to me on that day or even two days later. Since I felt pretty good about my interview, I thought there is a legitimate delay in the process so I asked him again several days later. At this point he responded in a day or two, said there is still no feedback and that he will get back to me as soon as he hears anything. It's been a month...Of course, I understand "the game" and after a week of waiting I know that this is pretty much the "feedback" - they are not interested. But seriously, what happened to this industry and who is recruiting us now-days?? Is it that hard to send a one line courtesy email and say "we decided to go with another candidate"? Just very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult, just normal QA interview questions.   1 Answer

Mobile Device Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q Analysts.

Interview

This was a Typical QA Tester Interview.The interview was with 2 People - a Test Lead and a Manager. We mostly covered my past testing experiences, discussed work-flow and expectations of the position. Quizzed on 'how to write a bug'. Laid back atmosphere, low stress interview, more of a discussion than a question / answer. Was contacted later by recruiter to be given the official offer. Had to then pass drug screen and background before start date.

Interview Questions

• How would you test an X? (Vending Machine, ATM machine)   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. They were very thorough and made sure all paperwork was completed and signed the first time. It made it convenient as everything was done in person.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from all the other candidates that has more experience than you?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q Analysts (Seattle, WA).

Interview

nice recruiter who kept me updated on hiring process

Interview Questions

• the worst health benefits Ive ever had. They offer a cut rate endemnity plan that the company calls medical insurance. No vacation pay, no holiday pay: a bare bones comp plan. No raises given even after one yr of excellent consultant work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they are unwilling to negoitate pay; they given you the pay rate and you can either accept or more on. They make it sound sliek they have a good benefits program but its very poor.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Q Analysts (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2011.

Interview

2x phone screen's of 10-15 minutes, could never nail down a time. A bit fragmented for their SLC office (the only office with turnover). Mostly about accomplishments, where add value, what do you know about the company, etc. Lack of communication to nail down a actual "formal" phone screen was stonewalled.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Q Analysts (Piscataway, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

I was already wanted by the client, the interview was a formality

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q Analysts (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Grueling process. Phone screen. In-Person. Technical Interview. Second Phone Interview. Skills Testing. Never worked so hard for such a low-paying job. Interviewed with very nice people and had great discussions with each level of management. Fascinating experience.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Q Analysts (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. The interview was more what I can bring to the table and what I can expect from the opportunity. It is more of talk in the initial rounds and followed by walk the talk process. Don't lie or try to fake them, the management believes in trust from the day one. I have seen my friend getting rejected because of that.