QVC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Phone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QVC (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Short...Completed application (by hand) on-site. I was asked about hours of availability, to include weekends. Was informed about the training requirements. I was asked about my computer skills. The interviewer also led a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a team format?   4 Answers

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Had no problem with the hiring process. HR woman was very polite and asked questions that were appropriate to the job.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to walk them through my shooting process from start to finish as my last position.   1 Answer

My issue had everything to do with salary. Being a company as large as QVC...being located in an area such as West Chester PA....you would think for a photographer with over 10 years experience they could get their salary out of the LOW 30's range. IF I took the position at that wage, living in that area, I would be living like a college student and be in debt fast. Mind you it wasn't true photography, more just recording subjects on white if you will. Pump them out as fast as possible shoot them over to the team to clean them up and send to web. Even still a company that size , in that area...the salary was an insult.

Planning Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

Phone screen in person panel. Phone screen did not match position applied for; ditto the interview. Very disjointed and not coordinated correctly. Very surprising given the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the same questions I answered ror the phone screen and little else. Why would they waste my time interviewing if they knew I wasn't a good fit during the phone screen?   1 Answer

Planning Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call two days later which was great. The phone call was very simple and the hiring manager asked brief questions such as when are you available for an interview and what my schedule was like etc. Then I went in for a face to face interview with two employees and they both asked me questions back to back, but I was rather prepared with answers because I studied probable questions the night before. Then a week or two later the same woman called and offered me the job. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• All general interview questions: previous job experiences, why do you want to work here, have u had a problem with anyone you worked with before and how did you fix it...etc.   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC in October 2014.

Interview

Career Fair, then phone interview, and 3 panel interview. process was quick because i handed them my resume at a career fair at school. they also had an opening, so they didn't hesitate to contact me

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by a few hours of in-person back to back interviews with developers, managers, and/or directors. Mostly just questions about your resume and experience, along with behavioral questions. Very little technical questions if at all (no coding). If you are a good talker you should have no problems passing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

First Step was phone interview with HR rep. After 3 weeks they asked me to come QVC campus for face to face interview. Their the first round was a friendly talk with HR, and she gave me a code test. Second round was with 2 managers, they asked me some questions related to my resume as well as some behavioral and couple of technical question. The third round was with the interviewer with an architect and an application developer, they asked technical questions and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) what is spring?
      2) some questions related to the project mentioned in resume.
      3) questions about web-services   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three steps. First up was a phone interview from an HR rep. Second was a face-to-face interview with the same HR rep from the phone interview. The final step was a three round face-to-face interview. Round 1 was with two applications developers, one an associate and the other a senior. The middle round was once again with the same HR rep as previously. The final round was with a senior dev and a senior manager of a dev team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my ability to work remotely in a team. This isn't surprising since QVC is a global company and has most of its IT resources located state-side.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied on their website and the recruiter contacted me for a phone screening interview. After I passed the phone interview, I was invited to come to their campus for a super day. The super day consisted of 3 interviews, 1 with an HR rep where she gave me a coding question, and the 2 other interviews were with IT managers where they basically asked me questions about my resume and my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Simple coding question that requires you to put elements in an array based on set rules   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

had two panels of two people each. was not asked any real technical questions. the interviewers were generally looking for a candidate who will fit culturally. The company prides itself in having a good employee culture with open people who are good at communicating.

Interview Questions

• all basic interview questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How was your senior project?   Answer Question