Quadax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quadax Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2017

2.6

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quadax.

Interview

Normal interview process with recruiter then onto sales VP. They actually flew me to Ohio to do a full day of interviews. I really enjoyed the interaction and dialog with the team there. I have 14 years of experience in this space and have been very successful both on the operational and sales side of this business. Prior to the onsite interview I was given an agenda that included a test that was going to be administered. Since I have not taken a test in a very long time (Since I graduated college) I was instantly nervous and asked about the this "test" to the recruiter. She said and I quote "It’s not a big deal and kinda fun actually". Candidates I am here to tell you that it’s a 5 page over 100 question test like a mid-term that is timed. If you miss to many you are automatically eliminated! It is really unfortunate as I have a learning disorder and have never taken tests well, but that did not matter. It felt like the 90's all over again as if missing to many on a test equates to a poor employee. Really unbelievable when I got the call and I thought he was joking. Complete waste of my time and the expectation was NOT set. Could not use a calculator either.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite bizarre actually. The phone interviews were excellent, and full of promise. It seemed to be a very good fit personally and professionally. They brought me in for a full day of interviews with C-Level executives - this all went amazingly well! I left there with a very good feeling about the company and the opportunity. Then came the follow-up discussion via phone. The expectations for this part of the interview process were not set at ALL. The same people I had a great connection with did a complete 180 for this! I did a thorough business plan as requested, but I was barely given a chance to present it and under very abnormal circumstances, and then I was belittled about how I didn't prepare well or present at all... when that was not at ALL what was described to me as the expectation. And before I was given a chance to do so, I was told they weren't moving forward with no real explanation. In the end, I suppose the true colors of the folks in charge came shining through brightly in this part of the process... and I'm grateful I did get a clear understanding of the people and the company before I went any further. I just wish that would have been apparent to me early on as I wouldn't have wasted my time moving forward in the process. CANDIDATES BEWARE! Ask a TON of very specific questions WAY early on in the process. Quickly determine if this is a good opportunity for you before committing to doing in-person interviews and spending a ton of time pursuing. Seems like a great company and culture from the little I learned about them... just some very strange things going on with the Sales Management that I can't quite put my finger on.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadax.

Interview

Their internal recruiter contacted me about multiple openings at Quadax. After reading the negative reviews about them, I was hesitant to agree to a phone interview. But I decided it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation. After my experience with them, it's obvious why they can't keep anyone and they always have multiple openings.

The interviewer called and barely said his name before jumping into questions. Normally people will introduce themselves, describe the company, and the role. Not this place. He was speaking a mile-a-minute and constantly interrupted me. He had no interest in being on the phone with anyone. After 30 minutes or so, he pretty much ended the call without giving me a chance to ask questions or even say goodbye. Their internal recruiter never bothered to follow-up with feedback.

Don't waste your time with this place.

Interview Questions

• He never really gave me a chance to answer since he constantly interrupted me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen - Very vague and direct with questions. It was simple enough however I was interrupted frequently. I have interviewed many people in this industry and to be frank I don't think he seemed very experienced. He had the the macho "I'm the best programmer in the world" kind of complex going on through out the questioning and came off as very condescending

Interview Questions

• General software questions and questions about my experience, projects i've worked on, and work life balance.   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quadax.

Interview

First interview was a basic phone interview. They asked what I knew, what I was interested in, along with some standard interview questions.

A while later I was called in for a second interview with two of the technical staff managers. This interview started with me taking a written test. It was simply a large set of IQ test type questions such as 'Do these numbers match: 32123451 32133451' There were no questions on the test related to job competency.

After this I began an interview with one of the managers which went rather smoothly, and the interview with the second manager went quite well too. At the end of it all the one manager showed me out and said 'We'll definitely be in touch soon, hopefully this week.'

Two weeks pass with no contact and I send a query to one of the gentlemen I interviewed with. He explains they've had a busy couple of weeks, and that both managers had a positive opinion of our interviews.

One month later (6 weeks after the second interview) not a single word from anyone at Quadax. I would've appreciated at least an email declining me. Not receiving any word at all is rather disappointing and makes me feel like my time was wasted in this whole ordeal.

Interview Questions

• 'Do these numbers match: 32123451 32133451'   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter by phone, seemed very nice, discussed job requirements and responsibilities, she asked my pay requirements and seemed like they would be willing to accommodate. Came in for an in person interview. Completed a skills test first, very easy, and met with the head of HR. After some discussion she asked my pay requirements, I told her the same amount I told the recruiter and she seemed shocked, said the best they could do was 7k less than what I requested.
    After additional discussion I met with the manager of training. Very nice woman but didn't seem to be up to date with the latest instructional design technology and trends.
    I was offered a position on Friday to start in 10 days, for what I was told would be the best they could do (7k less than my request). In my opinion any company that will not allow you to fulfill at least a 2 week notice is not a company I feel comfortable working for. None the less I counter offered the amount reminding them of my skill set and history.
    I received an email the next day letting me know they would get back to me. It has been 2 weeks now and I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a disruptive employee in class, how did you handle?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable training excel?   Answer Question

Offered much less than I told them I required. Wanted me to give my current employer less than a 2 week notice.

Location was further than I would have liked especially with the pay decrease. Had the met my requirements I could have overlooked the distance.

Mailroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadax (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had an incredibly brief and awkward phone interview. Coughing and hacking and mumbling when they supposedly have a smoke free workplace. Ha!

Seemed condescending and not understanding of other corporate environments.

Interview Questions

• Had an incredibly brief and awkward phone interview. The woman kept coughing and hacking into the phone and mumbling. Answered a few of the goofy basic questions regarding how my attendance was at my previous job. Asked if I was a smoker. I don't but being she coughs like one and supposedly the company is a smoker free environment they're kind of sending the wrong message.

I applied for the job because it's incredibly close to where I live and wanted a more physical job while I attend school for an IT related field. Thought this place might be a good fit being that it's a tech company but this woman actually deterred me asking in a condescending tone if I'd be bored because she thought I was over qualified.

Got annoyed with the lady's lack of overall professionalism and told her I was no longer interested.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH).

Interview

Two managers that interviewed me seemed like they did not want to be there at all and could barely make eye contact. Despite being there a few years, they didn't know much about the company. When I asked what they liked about working there, both said it beats being unemployed. I followed up and thanked them for the interview but never heard anything back even though recruiter kept saying she would follow up.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied to a listing in Indeed, and a recruiter contacted me back. He set me up for a phone interview with Quadax on Sept 2, 2016, with a VP of engineering. It was a short conversation introducting the company, and learning about my experience. I was scheduled for an onsite interview on Sept 16, 2016. It took half the day. The first hour was for written tests about various topics like grammar, math, and office scenarios. There was also questions about software development on SQL and JavaScript. The following hours were spent speaking with various department leads, and lastly the director of app development. Most of it was conversational and easygoing, without much technical questioning.
    The director was newly hired to get things in order regarding teams, hiring, projects, etc.
    Three days after the interview, my recruiter said they put hiring on hold to "reassess" their openings.
    After hearing nothing for weeks, the recruiter emailed back on Oct 11, saying Quadax would like to give me an offer. Unfortunately, I already started working at another company at that point. Also, their compensation was much lower than what I was getting at my new position.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen with the boss's boss. Invited to come onsite for an interview the next week. Very simple test (grammar, attention to detail, etc.) followed by panel interview with colleagues, interview with boss, interview with boss's boss. Whole process took ~ 3 hours. Interview process itself was fairly pleasant and everyone was amiable.

HR followed up with salary requirements. Gave them a WIDE range (not knowing anything else about benefits, etc.), got a "we'll be in touch", and never heard back.

Interview process itself went fine, but lack of communication from HR has, sadly, become the standard.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview focused on resume experience and culture fit. Boss interviews focused more on theoretical approach to problems, future plans and ideas, etc.   Answer Question