Quadax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quadax Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.5

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadax.

Interview

Their internal recruiter contacted me about multiple openings at Quadax. After reading the negative reviews about them, I was hesitant to agree to a phone interview. But I decided it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation. After my experience with them, it's obvious why they can't keep anyone and they always have multiple openings.

The interviewer called and barely said his name before jumping into questions. Normally people will introduce themselves, describe the company, and the role. Not this place. He was speaking a mile-a-minute and constantly interrupted me. He had no interest in being on the phone with anyone. After 30 minutes or so, he pretty much ended the call without giving me a chance to ask questions or even say goodbye. Their internal recruiter never bothered to follow-up with feedback.

Don't waste your time with this place.

Interview Questions

• He never really gave me a chance to answer since he constantly interrupted me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen - Very vague and direct with questions. It was simple enough however I was interrupted frequently. I have interviewed many people in this industry and to be frank I don't think he seemed very experienced. He had the the macho "I'm the best programmer in the world" kind of complex going on through out the questioning and came off as very condescending

Interview Questions

• General software questions and questions about my experience, projects i've worked on, and work life balance.   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quadax.

Interview

First interview was a basic phone interview. They asked what I knew, what I was interested in, along with some standard interview questions.

A while later I was called in for a second interview with two of the technical staff managers. This interview started with me taking a written test. It was simply a large set of IQ test type questions such as 'Do these numbers match: 32123451 32133451' There were no questions on the test related to job competency.

After this I began an interview with one of the managers which went rather smoothly, and the interview with the second manager went quite well too. At the end of it all the one manager showed me out and said 'We'll definitely be in touch soon, hopefully this week.'

Two weeks pass with no contact and I send a query to one of the gentlemen I interviewed with. He explains they've had a busy couple of weeks, and that both managers had a positive opinion of our interviews.

One month later (6 weeks after the second interview) not a single word from anyone at Quadax. I would've appreciated at least an email declining me. Not receiving any word at all is rather disappointing and makes me feel like my time was wasted in this whole ordeal.

Interview Questions

• 'Do these numbers match: 32123451 32133451'   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter by phone, seemed very nice, discussed job requirements and responsibilities, she asked my pay requirements and seemed like they would be willing to accommodate. Came in for an in person interview. Completed a skills test first, very easy, and met with the head of HR. After some discussion she asked my pay requirements, I told her the same amount I told the recruiter and she seemed shocked, said the best they could do was 7k less than what I requested.
    After additional discussion I met with the manager of training. Very nice woman but didn't seem to be up to date with the latest instructional design technology and trends.
    I was offered a position on Friday to start in 10 days, for what I was told would be the best they could do (7k less than my request). In my opinion any company that will not allow you to fulfill at least a 2 week notice is not a company I feel comfortable working for. None the less I counter offered the amount reminding them of my skill set and history.
    I received an email the next day letting me know they would get back to me. It has been 2 weeks now and I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a disruptive employee in class, how did you handle?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable training excel?   Answer Question

Offered much less than I told them I required. Wanted me to give my current employer less than a 2 week notice.

Location was further than I would have liked especially with the pay decrease. Had the met my requirements I could have overlooked the distance.

Mailroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadax (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had an incredibly brief and awkward phone interview. Coughing and hacking and mumbling when they supposedly have a smoke free workplace. Ha!

Seemed condescending and not understanding of other corporate environments.

Interview Questions

• Had an incredibly brief and awkward phone interview. The woman kept coughing and hacking into the phone and mumbling. Answered a few of the goofy basic questions regarding how my attendance was at my previous job. Asked if I was a smoker. I don't but being she coughs like one and supposedly the company is a smoker free environment they're kind of sending the wrong message.

I applied for the job because it's incredibly close to where I live and wanted a more physical job while I attend school for an IT related field. Thought this place might be a good fit being that it's a tech company but this woman actually deterred me asking in a condescending tone if I'd be bored because she thought I was over qualified.

Got annoyed with the lady's lack of overall professionalism and told her I was no longer interested.
      Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH).

Interview

Two managers that interviewed me seemed like they did not want to be there at all and could barely make eye contact. Despite being there a few years, they didn't know much about the company. When I asked what they liked about working there, both said it beats being unemployed. I followed up and thanked them for the interview but never heard anything back even though recruiter kept saying she would follow up.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen with the boss's boss. Invited to come onsite for an interview the next week. Very simple test (grammar, attention to detail, etc.) followed by panel interview with colleagues, interview with boss, interview with boss's boss. Whole process took ~ 3 hours. Interview process itself was fairly pleasant and everyone was amiable.

HR followed up with salary requirements. Gave them a WIDE range (not knowing anything else about benefits, etc.), got a "we'll be in touch", and never heard back.

Interview process itself went fine, but lack of communication from HR has, sadly, become the standard.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview focused on resume experience and culture fit. Boss interviews focused more on theoretical approach to problems, future plans and ideas, etc.   Answer Question

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quadax (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter saying that she seen my resume online. She asked if we could schedule a time to have a brief phone conversation to discuss what it is I was looking for. I told her that would be find. We communicated back and forth a few emails before coming up with an actual date for the phone interview. Each time I sent a response it took her 2 days to reply. I told her the hours I was available so she asked me if I could interview the next day ( again, took her two days to respond) at such and such time I told her "yes". She didn't reply back saying "okay" or anything so I wasn't for sure if we were still on. I still decided to get prepared in case she called for the time she asked if we could schedule it for. I didn't receive a call from her at the time scheduled. After 10 minutes I decided to call her since It wasn't clear or not if we were still on. During the time I was leaving her a voicemail she was calling me. The interview was literally less than 10 minutes long. She asked no more than 4 questions. She didn't give any feedback and actually seemed quite depressed or bothered. Even when I was mentioning good things about the company she didn't reply in the affirmative. She just kept quiet. I thought that was quite weird and a sign that she didn't enjoy what she does. She asked how much I was looking for salary wise and I told her. She said she would let me know the next day if I get the job after discussing it over with her manager because the job was for full-time and due to my schedule it might not be possible to do so at the hours they wanted. Never heard back from her...

Interview Questions

• What would you like for salary?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quadax.

Interview

I first came in and took a personality and typing test before starting my rounds of interviews. I met with somebody at the VP level, the department management level, and the account management level.

Everybody was trying to get a feel for my skill set and if my background would be a benefit to the work done at Quadax (I.E. medical billing, A/R management and analysis, etc).

Everyone was very professional, engaged, genuine.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job, and why do you want to work for Quadax?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and easy process with the HR coordinator via email and phone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quadax (Middleburg Heights, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone screening with HR rep was followed by in person interviews with two directors (one was from HR), manager, and peer then a 30-45 min test. People were nice but would have appreciated being informed when I was removed from the selection process. After several follow ups I gave up.