Qualfon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Qualfon (Liberty Lake, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Terrible group interview asked personal question in a group interview process
    very incredible like of professionalism too impersonal and allowed personal information to be shared with a group of strangers made it too obvious on the people being dismissed from an employment opportunity

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (New York, NY).

Interview

You read a short script, tell how you've gone above and beyond for a customer in the past, and fill out hiring paperwork on the spot. They will hire literally anyone.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualfon.

Interview

Met with three Qualfon team members. The office was welcoming, and they were very nice. The interview questions were related to the Human Resources Manager position. The experience was overall very positive.

Interview Questions

• HR knowledge, HR scenarios   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter asked rudimentary interview questions. Supervisor repeated them in a brief follow up. Questions seemed like a formality more than genuine probing. Filled out paperwork, started when background check cleared.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about inbound calls from customers?   1 Answer

Travel and Lifestyle Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Was made to answer questions on a computer to judge my literacy. Once I had passed that it was an interview with the managers of that department. They asked me questions relevant to booking reservations, traveling experience, etc.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

It is a group interview. They ask you to make a sales pitch. Don't feel bad if the interviewer does not bite. He always says no. Overall it is an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Sell us something that you are passionate about.   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualfon (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

went there and entered a room with group of people (almost 12), the manager asked questions for each one and the one has the answer can raise his hand and take credit for that

Customer Service Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualfon (Liberty Lake, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a new format for me personally. It was held as a group and I found that this was a great way to do it. It seemed to both relax those being interviewed and also established the idea of team from the get go. Allowing the recruiters the ability to get to know each of us in a relaxed state. I liked it a lot.

Interview Questions

• What experience we had, how we could provide examples of customer service in both good and rough circumstances. Technical questions as well.   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qualfon (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Went to a panel interview. It started late. 2 women interviewed about 11 people. Some basic interview questions either directed to the group or an individual When they directed questions to an individual, they said anyone else could also answer. It seemed everyone wanted to answer almost every question. It probably took two hours. Unfortunately, I did not get he job. Which usually doesn't happen. ` As far as the interview difficulty, I thought it was easy to average.

Interview Questions

Qualfon Response

Jul 8, 2016 – Social Media Recruiter

We do appreciate you taking the time to apply with our company and review your experience. We apologize that the experience was negative and appreciate your opinion and time. We encourage you to ... More

Licensed Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualfon (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was as a group/panel interview with other candidates included in one room. Each candidate was given a question or the question asked was passed throughout and each candidate was given time to give an answer.