Qualfon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualfon (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was done through phone since interviewers are from US. Majority of the questions were technical. They also asked the usual questions about your previous role and your expectations to the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous support experience?   3 Answers

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (New York, NY).

Interview

You read a short script, tell how you've gone above and beyond for a customer in the past, and fill out hiring paperwork on the spot. They will hire literally anyone.

Licensed Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualfon (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was as a group/panel interview with other candidates included in one room. Each candidate was given a question or the question asked was passed throughout and each candidate was given time to give an answer.

Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualfon (Johnstown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

For my first interview in 2016, it was very laid back - quick, and to the point. When I applied again in 2018, I did not even need an interview. They remembered me from the year before, and asked me to start 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more personal than professional.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualfon.

Interview

Met with three Qualfon team members. The office was welcoming, and they were very nice. The interview questions were related to the Human Resources Manager position. The experience was overall very positive.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelbyville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Shelbyville, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was more of a job description review process. The interviewer was extremely laid back and basically told me what I would be doing, making it appear as if I already had the job. There was a high attrition rate at this company, so they were always scrambling to find enough employees to fill positions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment I like to work in   1 Answer

Jul 13, 2016 – Social Media Recruiter

Thank you for reviewing our company! We apologize your experience was negative but we will take your feedback and work towards improvement.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Coeur d'Alene, ID).

Interview

Group interview was conducted in a room around a table. We were all asked the same questions, mainly situational ones. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Group interviews can often feel intimidating, but I felt very comfortable in the room. We were also asked to do a mock sale at the end, where we were critiqued privately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond for customer service.   Answer Question

May 10, 2016 – Social Media Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your feedback on your experience.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualfon.

Interview

2 members of hr and the third was the sight director were present. So much emphasis on why they should hire you, and continuous questions regarding why you chose that company. And two role playing scenarios in front of them where you're the agent with your invisible headset. Entire class was eventually laid off shortly after being hired as the company closed our project. Wasn't qualfons fault it was the company they're working for that shut the project down.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualfon (Liberty Lake, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. I was in a room with about 20 other people and we all had to rotate around a the room answering questions with a few different people. The questions were pretty basic and most didn't really seem to have a "wrong" answer. After the questions, the interviewers leave the room and came back with paper work to have everyone sign to be hired on. We did have a drug test right after the paperwork too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you noticed an employee doing something wrong in the break area and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Apr 20, 2016 – Social Media Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to review your interview process with Qualfon.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in December 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Approximately 15 people go in a room and get asked questions. All are asked individually. Very fun! We did a mock selling of some magazines. If we were able to sell the interviewer then we got to continue on with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us and why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Apr 20, 2016 – Social Media Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to review your interview process with Qualfon.