Qualfon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.2

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in for an interview that lasted almost two hours. Most of it was just done on the computer for an assessment, which I can understand. But I got to actually have an interview with the president of the company and they were asking about my hobbies and past experiences. I said that I like crocheting and knitting. And they came back and told me that they aren't going to offer me a position bc I'm too interested in knitting and crocheting and that's not what the company is about. Knitting/crocheting is something that I do in my personal time and never on the job and the fact that they used a hobby that I do outside of work as a reason not to hire me felt a lot like discrimination. They also said that I was too.muxh of a people to be on the phone and deal with actual people, even if they are customers. And I can see why this company has such bad ratings and I don't think they'll last very long in the US at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualfon.

Interview

2 members of hr and the third was the sight director were present. So much emphasis on why they should hire you, and continuous questions regarding why you chose that company. And two role playing scenarios in front of them where you're the agent with your invisible headset. Entire class was eventually laid off shortly after being hired as the company closed our project. Wasn't qualfons fault it was the company they're working for that shut the project down.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Qualfon (Liberty Lake, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Terrible group interview asked personal question in a group interview process
    very incredible like of professionalism too impersonal and allowed personal information to be shared with a group of strangers made it too obvious on the people being dismissed from an employment opportunity

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (New York, NY).

Interview

You read a short script, tell how you've gone above and beyond for a customer in the past, and fill out hiring paperwork on the spot. They will hire literally anyone.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualfon.

Interview

Met with three Qualfon team members. The office was welcoming, and they were very nice. The interview questions were related to the Human Resources Manager position. The experience was overall very positive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter asked rudimentary interview questions. Supervisor repeated them in a brief follow up. Questions seemed like a formality more than genuine probing. Filled out paperwork, started when background check cleared.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about inbound calls from customers?   1 Answer

Travel and Lifestyle Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Was made to answer questions on a computer to judge my literacy. Once I had passed that it was an interview with the managers of that department. They asked me questions relevant to booking reservations, traveling experience, etc.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualfon (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

It is a group interview. They ask you to make a sales pitch. Don't feel bad if the interviewer does not bite. He always says no. Overall it is an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Sell us something that you are passionate about.   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualfon (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

went there and entered a room with group of people (almost 12), the manager asked questions for each one and the one has the answer can raise his hand and take credit for that

Customer Service Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualfon (Liberty Lake, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a new format for me personally. It was held as a group and I found that this was a great way to do it. It seemed to both relax those being interviewed and also established the idea of team from the get go. Allowing the recruiters the ability to get to know each of us in a relaxed state. I liked it a lot.

Interview Questions

• What experience we had, how we could provide examples of customer service in both good and rough circumstances. Technical questions as well.   1 Answer