RBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RBC

1,718 Interview Reviews

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a video interview and timed so it was hard to not go over the time limit especially since it's once try. If you mess up and the time ends in the middle that's done for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why are you interested in this role
      Why would you be a good fit   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

nice process where people were helpful and cool firm and great opportunities. I had the chance to learn about the firm and they have a good reputation and they really value diversity.

Analyst Interview

Interview

HR and interviewer(s) were not interested in the process or in speaking with me. Overall not very happy with the process and believe their HR department needs to be better

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

It was all behavior questions and the whole process is about 40 mins. It 's not that hard and basically just resume. They asked questions like tell me about yourself and asked to explain some hard concepts to people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RBC in September 2020.

Interview

3 30 minute interviews with some technical questions but no actual coding. They ask a lot about your favorite and hardest projects. If you tell them what area you're interested in they'll ask some technical questions about it. Lots of referencing to resume.

Interview Questions

• If you had a website that allowed users to have a password, how would you protect it?   1 Answer

Oil & Gas IB Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC in September 2020.

Interview

Was called at 4pm ET and offered interview 4 to 12 hours later. Employees were very kind and interview was well conducted. Overall good learning experience for my first interview.

Interview Questions

• Pipeline with predictable cashflows or unpredictable? Why?   1 Answer

Private Equity Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

PE case interview over the phone - I was not prepared and failed it. The experience was ok nevertheless. I was walked through the case, explained how to solved it and given some extra feedback on how to better prepare next time.

Summer Interview

Interview

Superday was three 30-min interviews with senior employees, pretty standard technical questions. I was offered a superday through the women's advisory program, which was just a phone interview with an associate at the firm. Overall a really pleasant experience.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter first, then an hour video interview with hiring manager. Pretty conversational interview going over my past experience and skills. We discussed the role and I was able to ask my own questions. Both people interviewing me were friendly and professional

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Houston, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

I was connected to an analyst within the group after that he connected me with another. From there, I was invited to a first round interview via phone call. The call was 30 minutes and only technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If there are two E&P companies with an EPS of 8x and 10x will the deal be accretive or dilutive?|   Answer Question